zoklet down?

vnorbertovnorberto Acolyte
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I tried logging into zoklet and i get the message " Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)"

Anybody else getting this message?

Comments

• edited February 2011
    chyeah i got the same shit thats why im on this shitty forum with 10 ppl til i pass out soon
  • TCO420TCO420 Regular
    edited February 2011
    Fuck sakes, want my zoklet back
  • warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited February 2011
    Hopefully it's permanently down, then we can steal all their faggy members.
  • TCO420TCO420 Regular
    edited February 2011
    ^ I'm sure half of us would rather fucking die
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Fuck zoklet
  • edited February 2011
    warbeast wrote: »
    Hopefully it's permanently down, then we can steal all their faggy members.

like vizier, lsa queen, dfg and marijuanafaggot? those fags spent their life on zoklet til they decided this shitty site with 20 active members was better.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited February 2011
    like vizier, lsa queen, dfg and marijuanafaggot? those fags spent their life on zoklet til they decided this shitty site with 20 active members was better.

If you don't like it here, quit bitching about it - in the forum you claim is shitty - and go play in traffic.
    edited February 2011
    TCO420 wrote: »

Half of you would rather die than lose your precious internet forum that's run by a half nigger and his mudshark queen? Really? You'd rather die than not have a certain politically correct forum site to visit every day. That's pretty sad. This is why it's obvious most zoklet members are raging emo faggots that should be sterilized. zoklet is all that they have going in their shitty lives.
  • edited February 2011
    Haha, Zoklet. That is all.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    It's up for me.

Not really.
  • edited February 2011

The only reason 98%+ of the people on Zoklet post there is because Totse no longer exists and Zok had/has no intention of recreating it. This is because Zok's feeble ego can't take the fact that the Zoklet concept was and still is a pile of shit, which was why no one apart from 15 or so of his IRL butt-buddies ever used it prior to Totse closing.

And if Zoklet went down I suspect quite a few of you 'would rather fucking die' crew would come slithering over here, probably under different usernames.

Shit, Zoklet goes down for 5 minutes and you're already here... 'dying'.
  • TCO420TCO420 Regular
    edited February 2011
    @ everyone that replied to me. umad?
  • edited February 2011
    @ everyone that replied to me. umad?

I'm laughing, actually.
  • edited February 2011
    The only reason 98%+ of the people on Zoklet post there is because Totse no longer exists and Zok had/has no intention of recreating it. This is because Zok's feeble ego can't take the fact that the Zoklet concept was and still is a pile of shit, which was why no one apart from 15 or so of his IRL butt-buddies ever used it prior to Totse closing.

And if Zoklet went down I suspect quite a few of you 'would rather fucking die' crew would come slithering over here, probably under different usernames.

Shit, Zoklet goes down for 5 minutes and you're already here... 'dying'.

weren't you a moderator on zoklet for a long time? didn't you have thousands of posts there? along with alot of other fags here that claim they hate zoklet
  • edited February 2011
    weren't you a moderator on zoklet for a long time? didn't you have thousands of posts there? along with alot of other fags here that claim they hate zoklet

None of that is actually relevant if you think about it. A lot of people were willing to put effort into the site and then they realized that they weren't getting anything out of it. Even if he was a moderator with a lot of posts, opinions can change.
  • edited February 2011

Yes, but I stepped down for the second time and permanently fucked off months ago when I'd finally had enough of the nonsense. Zok can code but he can't manage people to save his fucking life; he's weak, confrontation adverse and a poor judge of character. As for a being a fag who hates Zoklet... I certainly don't post here whilst juggling Zok's balls.

You should think about that.
    edited February 2011
    Hate is a strong word. People just point out that zoklet is a shithole, doesn't mean they hate it. Most people outside of zoklet don't feel passionately enough about websites to hate them or commit suicide if the websites ceased to exist.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011

I hope you get your wish, really.
    trx100 wrote: »
    None of that is actually relevant if you think about it. A lot of people were willing to put effort into the site and then they realized that they weren't getting anything out of it. Even if he was a moderator with a lot of posts, opinions can change.
    is

^This was exactly what happened with most of the folks who left Zoklet.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited February 2011
    Zoklet down? Who gives a fuck.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    Zoklet down? Who gives a fuck.
    ^^^ this & If Totse.info is hated so much then why did all yyou Cockleteers come over here to bitch about Zoklet being down? Why would you go to your rivals and bitch about zoklet When you hate us so much? :fap:
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited February 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    ^^^ this & If Totse.info is hated so much then why did all yyou Cockleteers come over here to bitch about Zoklet being down? Why would you go to your rivals and bitch about zoklet When you hate us so much? :fap:

Cause they're 15 year old virgins that fail at getting pussy and don't have anything else to do.
  • edited February 2011
    yo itz down again sup guyz????
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    yo itz down again sup guyz????

STOP POSTING ON TOTSE. Go home. idiots.....
  • edited February 2011
    i am home fool. n dis aint totse bruh
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    i am home fool. n dis aint totse bruh

www.totse.info the name is in the url bar smart 1 this is totse. and no you are not home you are on totse. your home is Cocklet. GO HOME.
  • Mr.HappyMr.Happy Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Who cares about forum rivalries? Like, really? Both sites have their advantages and disadvantages. This site has fewer trolls and spammers; Zoklet moves faster and has more traffic. Zoklet is run by a weak-willed black guy; this site is run by a narcissistic Pakistani paedophile. This site has some good members; Zoklet has some good members. Currently Zoklet has SpectraL, but we're working on sending him back. I spend more time on Zoklet 'cos it's faster and 'cos I mod it, but I have nothing against .info.
  • edited February 2011
    www.totse.info the name is in the url bar smart 1 this is totse. and no you are not home you are on totse. your home is Cocklet. GO HOME.

i heard u is a gay
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    Mr.Happy wrote: »
    Who cares about forum rivalries? Like, really? Both sites have their advantages and disadvantages. This site has fewer trolls and spammers; Zoklet moves faster and has more traffic. Zoklet is run by a weak-willed black guy; this site is run by a narcissistic Pakistani paedophile. This site has some good members; Zoklet has some good members. Currently Zoklet has SpectraL, but we're working on sending him back. I spend more time on Zoklet 'cos it's faster and 'cos I mod it, but I have nothing against .info.

All of what you just wrote basicly sats .info is better. Thanks.:D
  • edited February 2011

its got fewer trolls and spammers cuz its got less than 20 people who post here you stupid bitch:hai::hai::hai:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011

Basically all zoklet is good for is trolling.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    Basically all zoklet is good for is trolling.

I was FuckTheFuckOff until i spammed to much lol.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited February 2011
    Yeah its down, I was going to reply to the Egypt thread and I got a bad request error :o:o
    edited February 2011
    I was FuckTheFuckOff until i spammed to much lol.

I mainly focus my trolling on that faggot ArmsMerchant.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    I mainly focus my trolling on that faggot ArmsMerchant.

I was Spamming Zoklet period. but when i could id Spam Blureth, the bastard who stole one of my threads. But i got permabanned.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011

Hey, that was rude :(.
    edited February 2011

Yeah dude, I love waiting five days for three replies if I wanna discuss philosophy, bodybuilding, fashion or money.

EDIT: Dfg, I don't think Zok's a weak-willed... well he is black, but I don't think he's weak-willed. Neither do I think you're narcissistic or... yeah, I don't think you're narcissistic. It's just a plausible point-counterpoint.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    Yeah dude, I love waiting five days for three replies if I wanna discuss philosophy, bodybuilding, fashion or money.

EDIT: Dfg, I don't think Zok's a weak-willed... well he is black, but I don't think he's weak-willed. Neither do I think you're narcissistic or... yeah, I don't think you're narcissistic. It's just a plausible point-counterpoint.

Good For you. I dont spend all Day or week on here. So i dont give a fuck about how long it takes for someone to reply. Oh and Zoklet's response's are pure fail,faggotry, and un-informative . Tose.info's response's are win,smart,And Are interesting to say the least.
  • edited February 2011
    At the moment, all that really matters is the content which is posted here. Good quality content is the foundation of a community, and without it no one will stick around whatsoever. It really doesn't matter if our site moves much slower than Zoklet - it's not a competition, and you can't start a community forum and expect it to have millions of members in the first week, month or even year of it being online. The process might take many years to complete, but we're already headed in the right direction.

Let's keep it up :thumbsup:
    edited February 2011
    Good For you. I dont spend all Day or week on here. So i dont give a fuck about how long it takes for someone to reply. Oh and Zoklet's response's are pure fail,faggotry, and un-informative . Tose.info's response's are win,smart,And Are interesting to say the least.

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about. You genuinely think you're better than several hundred people because of the forum you choose to post on.

There are good posters at both sites.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    This is the kind of thing I'm talking about. You genuinely think you're better than several hundred people because of the forum you choose to post on.

There are good posters at both sites.

Fuck you TOTSE.INFO IS BETTER!

Nah, honestly it doesn't matter. I prefer Totse over Zoklet but that doesn't make Zoklet worse etc. I just enjoy posting here.
    Plus, Zoklet still has some great posters.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    i once took a mean shit on zok once.

Then i lol'd.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    Zoklet is down? Hmm.... OK. The only reason we would care about that (other than laughing) would be to know when we will get flooded with zokleteers who don't want to be here but are too wrapped up in the internet not to find any other forum to shit on.
  • Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
    edited February 2011
    The only reason i'm here is because zoklet's down.

From what I've seen, all you people who are in love with this fake totse are just trying to convince yourself that its better, however you're failing to realize that one of the key components of a successful forum is MEMBERS, which you lack. Sure zoklet has a bunch of trolls, but at least there are people there.

not saying zoklet is a successful forum, but at least there are people there.
    edited February 2011
    Malcolm X wrote: »

From what I've seen, all you people who are in love with this fake totse are just trying to convince yourself that its better, however you're failing to realize that one of the key components of a successful forum is MEMBERS, which you lack. Sure zoklet has a bunch of trolls, but at least there are people there.

So are you saying that you believe the original totse got all the members it had overnight? They were open for 20 years. This site has been around for less than a year.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited February 2011
    I don't understand why people care so much about members, I have posted for months on forums where I was the only real member and everyone else was a spam bot, and it was fine. :confused:
  • ChinaCatChinaCat Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2011
    oh good zoklets back up.
  • edited February 2011
    Malcolm X wrote: »

LOL, good one idiot :facepalm:
    We've been online for what... less than a year? Activity doesn't just come out of nowhere, you have to actually put some effort in and BUILD a userbase. The only reason Zoklet has activity is because it didn't have to do jack-shit in terms of building a community - it just got shipped a load of members seeking refuge when Totse went offline.

We're going in the right direction, Mr X. It might take years of hard work and dedication, but many of us are up for that challenge.
  • Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
    edited February 2011
  • edited February 2011
    If spec is currently entertaining the zoklanders then the site is obviously much better than ours, and serving a padded cell for spectroll is reason enough for it's existence.
  • TCO420TCO420 Regular
    edited February 2011
    I hope you get your wish, really.

is

^This was exactly what happened with most of the folks who left Zoklet.

Lmao get banned more butthurt faggit.