zoklet down?

2»

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    TCO420 wrote: »
    Lmao get banned more butthurt faggit.

I was banned becasue I wanted to be banned. I would not come back to Zoklet if Zok gave me the site. Thanks for playing though...
  • edited February 2011
    TCO420 wrote: »
    Lmao get banned more butthurt faggit.

Faggot, the word you were trying to spell was faggot, it refers to a bunch of small branches tied together and intended for firewood, or your dad. Usage; All cockleteers are boy juice sucking, warthog rimming, head up the goatse guy's ass, faggots.
    How old are you anyway TakesCocksOften420?, like 10 or so?, go jack off to a picture of Kings Of Leon, you little shitass. I bet I have more grass ground into my carpet than you have smoked in your entire life.
  • ChinaCatChinaCat Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2011
    i dont care about the beef, but LOL @ takes cock often 420
  • Mr.HappyMr.Happy Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Faggot, the word you were trying to spell was faggot, it refers to a bunch of small branches tied together and intended for firewood, or your dad. Usage; All cockleteers are boy juice sucking, warthog rimming, head up the goatse guy's ass, faggots.
    How old are you anyway TakesCocksOften420?, like 10 or so?, go jack off to a picture of Kings Of Leon, you little shitass. I bet I have more grass ground into my carpet than you have smoked in your entire life.

You sound like you're 14, max.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited February 2011
    Wow, we have some idiotic members here. JestA being one of them. Let's punt the cunt.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited February 2011
    Mr.Happy wrote: »

I'm 12 and I'm awesome. I also smoke, but that's cos I'm awesome :o
  • edited February 2011
    Mr.Happy wrote: »

Actually, if you reversed that, you would be spot on, I`m just really, really, juvenile.
  • Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
    edited February 2011
    Actually, if you reversed that, you would be spot on, I`m just really, really, juvenile.

don't you have a job or a family or something? fuck outta here and go to work old man.
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    I'm 12 and I'm awesome. I also smoke, but that's cos I'm awesome :o

please stay at this shit hole. Don't come back to zoklet. Please.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited February 2011
    Totse is slow and apparently zoklet is filled with idiots. Who gives a fuck. These forum rivalries are pathetic.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    Remember when Zok snapped in IRC, said he could shut down Zoklet at any moment and 'we'd all be screwed'.
    edited February 2011
  • ManifestoTHEOUManifestoTHEOU Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    zoklet is the real fake totse, pandering to totse members by basically ripping off like every forum subject from totse. you see how they added the articles section to be like totse, so you know that zoklet is a poser of totse. Atleast this forum is the real deal.

This site is way better than zok. You can't deny quality over quantity. I rather read and post in a forum thats a small comunity with intelligent members, rather than a large community with a large amount of morons.
    You can easily see that this is where the minority of forum elites come to post, that's just how totse rolls. Totse is the capstone of the internet, while the majority of zoklet serves as the pyramidal base, full of the moronic masses.

Now that I mention it, perhaps this (shutting down totse.com) was all a conspiracy to filter out all the morons from totse in hopes of creating a future new totse with higher quality members. I specifically remember people commenting on how totse was going downhill near its end, more or less due to the moronic masses.

Ergo, Jeff created a conspiracy to dump the moronic masses on the black guy, in reflection of the newly elected Barack Obama at that time.

Jeff, guided by the wisdom of totse had foreseen civil strife, and possible future race wars in America with the newly elected black president, thus left the country and was unable to maintain totse.com and went on to pursuit his dream - saving America through the reincarnation and evolution of totse funded by the opium trade in pakistan where Jeff now resides with his co-conspirator DFG.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited February 2011
    zoklet is the real fake totse, pandering to totse members by basically ripping off like every forum subject from totse. you see how they added the articles section to be like totse, so you know that zoklet is a poser of totse. Atleast this forum is the real deal.

This site is way better than zok. You can't deny quality over quantity. I rather read and post in a forum thats a small comunity with intelligent members, rather than a large community with a large amount of morons.
    You can easily see that this is where the minority of forum elites come to post, that's just how totse rolls. Totse is the capstone of the internet, while the majority of zoklet serves as the pyramidal base, full of the moronic masses.

Now that I mention it, perhaps this (shutting down totse.com) was all a conspiracy to filter out all the morons from totse in hopes of creating a future new totse with higher quality members. I specifically remember people commenting on how totse was going downhill near its end, more or less due to the moronic masses.

Ergo, Jeff created a conspiracy to dump the moronic masses on the black guy, in reflection of the newly elected Barack Obama at that time.

Jeff, guided by the wisdom of totse had foreseen civil strife, and possible future race wars in America with the newly elected black president, thus left the country and was unable to maintain totse.com and went on to pursuit his dream - saving America through the reincarnation and evolution of totse funded by the opium trade in pakistan where Jeff now resides with his co-conspirator DFG.

Kid, I don't know what the fuck you just said, but it touched me in the heart.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    OMG. It all makes sense now.

Hellish is Dfg's sockpuppet! :O
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited February 2011
    What? How did any of this clarify anything, never mind me being a sock puppet.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited February 2011
    LOL its down again
    edited February 2011
    Indeed it is...
  • JohnWayneCaseyJohnWayneCasey Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Now here's where you guys fukt up; You should've been spamming totse.info at every available moment over there so that when this shit finally happened and people couldn't post there anymore, this site would've been there first place to bitch. Or just there first place on there mind. You would've just hooked over a 100+ members right there.

And spamming is stupid right?
    edited February 2011
    Now here's where you guys fukt up; You should've been spamming totse.info at every available moment over there so that when this shit finally happened and people couldn't post there anymore, this site would've been there first place to bitch. Or just there first place on there mind. You would've just hooked over a 100+ members right there.

There are not 100 people on that site worth adding here.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011

Flooding the Internet with Totse.info links will only make this place illegitimate and unprofessional.

I'm pretty sure your Google rank goes down too if you flood your site.
    edited February 2011
    You guys are straight bitches. There's no such thing as bad publicity and if you're hoping that google will be your saving grace you should go post on zoklet. But that's down and I bet this your secondary posting site.

and p[eople think I'm fucking stupid.

You guys need to grow a pair and get back to your trolling roots. I notice the zoklet down thread is one of the longest threads recently posted. Isn't &T.info supposed to be anti-zoklet and all about the downfall of zoklet and all that? Yet you guys bitch and moan when it's down.

i actually gained respect for myself being a lowly spammer from this retarded ass thread.

Spamming stands for something none of us knew we were fighting for.

P.S. Poast must be pissed. Who's he going to troll now? And seriously, has there be one new member since zoklet went down? I doubt it.
    edited February 2011
    ^proof that people from Zoklet add nothing of use to this site.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    vatos1.jpg

proof your all faggots and fuck zok and this totse.
    edited February 2011
    Above post is proof that this site is fucking just as gay as zoklet. Somebody that has no fight left in them. Maybe we should all 'discuss' what shampoo we use. Then we'll be 'contributing' members.

Fucking pussy's. And i'm a spammer right? more like someone that likes to live. There's no lul's in shitty conversations about "so i saw a skunk in my back yard last night". In fact, i've rarely laughed out loud from a stupid thread. Real life is so much funnier. if you do it right.

*edit* the post above the last one. i agree with above poster.
  • Fuck the FBIFuck the FBI Regular
    edited February 2011
    I hope zoklet goes down. Theres so much drama going on
    edited February 2011
    It is down bro.
    edited February 2011
    vatos1.jpg

proof your all faggots and fuck zok and this totse.

Exactly how does your family photo prove anything?
  • Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
    edited February 2011
    Exactly how does your family photo prove anything?

old bitch
    edited February 2011
    Malcolm X wrote: »
    old bitch

Is there anything else you would like to share with us about your mother?
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited February 2011
    ITT: many butts were hurt.