Wow

IWDIWD Acolyte
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I've been here for about 10 minutes, just looking around, checking things out, clicking back and forth between here, and motherless.com and typing out 2-3 posts single-handedly, and I must say.. I'm thinking of making the switch. I'm seeing threads that are a lot more amusing than what I'm seeing on zoklet.. but the thing is.. I'm suicidal. I relapsed on opiates after 5 weeks clean, I feel helpless about that, and my cat ran away, and my other cat is depressed because she gave birth to the cat that ran away, but I think she's thinking about getting pregnant again this spring and having a new cat. That's what she usually does.

So basically I don't want to stay here if you guys don't like me, because if you flame me, or tell me that I'm stupid or fat or ugly or gay I'm probably going to kill myself, and my Dad will blame himself when it's not his fault at all. Then he will get depressed, and his Dad will be worried about him. It will be a never ending cycle of depression circulating throughout the metaphorical body of the population of the world sharing my genes.

I also won't be able to post in the drug forum (which is my best field) because if my doctor types in my name and gets linked to here, and I'm talking about how to beat addictions & shit I'll get yanked off my good scripts. Actually, I won't be able to post anything good anywhere. I don't want someone I know googling my name for fun and getting linked to totse-style posts. I won't be able to tell any good stories or admit to anything with PI being allowed here. God damnit, I guess I have to go back to faggot zoklet and their horrible selection of unfair mods.

OR MAYBE I'LL JUST BREAK MY LAPTOP AND MAKE A SANDWICH. I MIGHT!

I DON'T KNOW IF I'M GOING TO DO IT BUT I MIGHT!

:mad:

!

Comments