Breach

RolfRolf Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities

Have any of thou fellow Game People Player's tried the above mentioned game? Foolish semi-friend of Rolf has requested Rolf to purchase said game, but for the same price of said game Rolf could instead buy a shot of rum and a coca-cola, it is always hard for hard-working Rolf to choose between alcohol leisure and video game leisure, states Rolf.

To Rolf, it seems to be a game very similar to Bad Company, however, this might not be a bad thing, as Rolf occasionally feels like playing a less simplistic game than Call of Duty, (which Rolf plays with friends on our Xbox every now and then) but a game more simplistic than ArmA, which requires too much thinking for when lounging around on weekends, states Rolf.

Comments

• JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    Fucking Awsome............
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    thats the shiznit

You see how that shit explodes when you blow it.

ANice
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited February 2011
    This game looks like a poor man's version of BC2. The destruction might technically be better (physics-based and all that) but it looks like a bunch of matches collapsing. The guns all sound shitty and too similar. Also heard there was a problem with dedicated servers on PC.

I'd rather buy a shot of rum and coke. :thumbsup:
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited February 2011
    I downloaded it on release day. It's very clunky. And at least the few times I played it, it's hard to get in to games because it's not dedicated servers and some idiots don't have their ports open.
  • backwardsbackwards Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2011
    Someone already made hacks to this game lolol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B04gOU1oLys
    edited February 2011
    Didn't watch video. But what's the point?

If you really have nothing better to do than cheat to win on an FPS, then your social life is pretty obviously non-existent. I guess I'll never get the point of cheating or "hacking" on multiplayer games. It seems so... boring. I don't whine about it on a server, I will just leave. Like I said, if that's the way the person gets off it's pretty screwy. Using someone elses work to falsely appear better? Man that's some seriously psychologically fucked up shit.

Also I'm high/drunk. Probably disregard this message?
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited February 2011
    acid_drop wrote: »
    Didn't watch video. But what's the point?

If you really have nothing better to do than cheat to win on an FPS, then your social life is pretty obviously non-existent. I guess I'll never get the point of cheating or "hacking" on multiplayer games. It seems so... boring. I don't whine about it on a server, I will just leave. Like I said, if that's the way the person gets off it's pretty screwy. Using someone elses work to falsely appear better? Man that's some seriously psychologically fucked up shit.

Also I'm high/drunk. Probably disregard this message?

Indeed. I think most people hack just to piss people off. I saw this one guy in BC2 who was like 32/0, getting XM8 headshots across the map. Everyone was throwing a fit over it and the guy was like "u mad?"

I just left. I mean, I'm all for fucking with people occasionally (I tracer dart snipers who aren't contributing), but that's just sad.
    edited February 2011
    I laugh my ass off if they are "trollin' ", but what I usually see is kids trying to pass off as legit.

If someone is obviously exploiting or "hacking" to act like they are assm, I leave; if someone is using the same shit to troll, I stay for the lulz.

But as I said. Crying over the Mic for 30mins whining about a "hacker/exploiter' is just sad. If you can't walk away for 30 mins you need to shoot yourself in the mouth.
    edited February 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    (I tracer dart snipers who aren't contributing), but that's just sad.

NO way man. Multiple smoke grenades around them, PISS THEM OFF. It's hillarious.

If your team wants to be a group of snipers, just hit a few smokes in front of them. They'll rage like children. I do it quite a bit, it's hilarious.