Vozhde, Man of his word or Malicious prankster abusing his powers of authority?

JohnWayneCaseyJohnWayneCasey Acolyte
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So I've known Vozhde for a while now and i thought we were something of 'friends'. He invited me over to this shit hole and I figured, for Voz, I'd troll anything. So Voz decided to give me a 'present' one day. Apparently he went behind 'my' back and talked to MyMomIsDead to remove the 15 seconds waiting 'limit' thingy for posting on our regulator website. His 'plan'? Make the longest thread ever.

Vulgarosity.com

Does that look like the longest thread ever? i believe it does kind sirs. While you all have been posting on zoklet and side posting on this site, I, have gotten someone to do my dirty work for me to 'officially' accomplish something. And boy howdy does it smell so good. Well, I guess I have 'won' the internets. there's nothing left for me now.

And Vozhde's still a butthole.

[edit]TL/DR Longest thread ever shut down my website. You guys continue to have un-longest threads ever.[/edit]

Comments

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    Don't comprendo.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    Tries to understand what's happening in this thread.

General Failure.

FUCK!
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    wuts goin on in here:mad:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the back door.
  • edited February 2011
    Someones been into the lizard juice.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    Not interesting.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited February 2011
    How dare you make such accusations,and insult my honorable name?!?! :mad:

Everyone else laughed at your idea of creating the longest thread on the internet, but not me. I saw it as a challenge,and as a real possibility. :mad:

What I did was no easy feat. It took me five days of nonstop spamming.

The Longest Thread Ever reached about 110,000 posts, only 2000 more and it will really be the longest thread on the internet.

But I could not make 2000 more posts because the Bandwidth limit has been exceeded for now.

Blame your host.
  • JohnWayneCaseyJohnWayneCasey Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    vozhde wrote: »
    How dare you make such accusations,and insult my honorable name?!?! :mad:

Everyone else laughed at your idea of creating the longest thread on the internet, but not me. I saw it as a challenge,and as a real possibility. :mad:

What I did was no easy feat. It took me five days of nonstop spamming.

The Longest Thread Ever reached about 110,000 posts, only 2000 more and it will really be the longest thread on the internet.

But I could not make 2000 more posts because the Bandwidth limit has been exceeded for now.

Blame your host.

dood Voz, I started this thread out as a gfay bashing nigger thread, (cause your action obviously scream nigger,), but I realized, It's MMID's shitty host that is the prob. (Is saying prob instead of problem still hip?), any ways, uhhh... I get bored and hate the idea of Z*klet more then I actually hate it so, uhhh...

We still cool bruh bruh?

YouTube - Plies-Bruh Bruh
  • JohnWayneCaseyJohnWayneCasey Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    So Vulgarosity.com has the longest thread on the internet.

You guys want in or what?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011

Not just no but...
    FUCK NO!!! Now go piss up a limp rope

*EDIT* LMAO@ the pathetic board with only 2363 legit posts. Do you really think that a thread with 156,442 posts of "pooooooooooo" is worth posting here about?
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited March 2011

Are you satisfied now?
    *EDIT* LMAO@ the pathetic board with only 2363 legit posts. Do you really think that a thread with 156,442 posts of "pooooooooooo" is worth posting here about?

Oh shit, they're on to us.
  • edited March 2011
    you should have posted Ke$ha lyrics
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    I think I lost some brain cells reading this thread. :facepalm:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    I think I lost some brain cells reading this thread. :facepalm:

You were stupid enough to read this thread, so I don't think you lost anything substantial.