Valium

JestAJestA Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Is it a good idea to snort Valium :confused: ? i have alot of the 1mg Valium's i want to get more buzzed. I dont wana snort the shit and have it burn like hell :mad:

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    Is it a good idea to snort Valium :confused: ? i have alot of the 1mg Valium's i want to get more buzzed. I dont wana snort the shit and have it burn like hell :mad:

Just drink a 40 with them and eat them. That will do more to get you buzzed more than snorting them.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    Just drink a 40 with them and eat them. That will do more to get you buzzed more than snorting them.

will a few shots of meyers gold rum do?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    will a few shots of meyers gold rum do?

Any kind of booze will increase the effect of benzos.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    Please do not fucking snort benzos. Snorting them will do nothing to increase the buzz and it will only weaken the high. Just eat them. If you must do something different with them than dissolve them in a shot of liquor and it should do the job.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Please do not fucking snort benzos. Snorting them will do nothing to increase the buzz and it will only weaken the high. Just eat them. If you must do something different with them than dissolve them in a shot of liquor and it should do the job.

This, or put them up your arse. But I highly reccommend just swallowing them.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited February 2011
    Snorting Valium is a waste. Just take them orally, there are those that say Benzo's are active when snorted but even if they are-- You're still wasting delicious GABA antagonizing material. Some beer and a few Valiums is the way to go.
  • timtim Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Yeah man just take em normally or let them dissolve under your tongue, and drink a [somewhat small] bit of alcohol.

You'll be glad you did :)

In other news I had a handful of generic kpins, like 1 or 2mg (can't remember), and I took one. didn't feel anything so I snorted another (stupidly)... still didn't believe I felt anything so I stuck one under my tongue, snorted another and ate the last one. This was on a sunday. Two days later I came out of my trance wondering where monday and tuesday went.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    awesome thanks Y'all! and thank you ds i dissolved 1 mg in a shot of rum. what i have is the lorazapam 1mg pills That have R59 and a score on the lip side.