Going beyond the universe.

What do you think is out there, beyond the seemingly endless depths of space?

It would be very cool to think that we're simply a tiny particle floating around in a completely different universe. Who the fuck knows.

Discuss.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    I am the universe.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    I think the idea that we are the only intelligent life in the entire universe is ridiculous. As to how advanced these other forms are is an interesting question. People always imagine aliens as being a super advanced race. What if they are primitive or like man was in ancient times? It's an idea I don't here thrown around to often.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    OP, try shrooms and go look at the stars, then come back! I made a space thread in "Oh the Humanities "(I think..I was pretty fucked at the time). Space is infinite. There is another planet out there that sustains life if you follow the laws of infinite. I just hope we can stop killing each other and explore space to find this life form and hopefully not kill them.
    I'd love to go sit on the moon, get baked as shit, lounge in a deckchair and watch the world while listening to Pink Floyd...
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    OP, try shrooms and go look at the stars, then come back! I made a space thread in "Oh the Humanities "(I think..I was pretty fucked at the time). Space is infinite. There is another planet out there that sustains life if you follow the laws of infinite. I just hope we can stop killing each other and explore space to find this life form and hopefully not kill them.
    I'd love to go sit on the moon, get baked as shit, lounge in a deckchair and watch the world while listening to Pink Floyd...

Hot boxing a space suit would be awesome:D
  • MelonMelon New Arrival
    edited February 2011
    What is beyond the universe? Well the countless other universes that contain subtle differences in compairison to ours...

Have you never seen sliders OP?
  • DeepThoughtDeepThought Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    its just a bunch of space garbage mixed in with some more learning schools/spheres like planet earth, both on the etherical and physical planet. Mystery solved for the slow witted earth people!
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    All I'm saying is this + psychedelics, man...