&T TRIBUTE - A Joint Community Drawball Project To Honor The Totse Legacy

Comments

• edited February 2011
    I'll work on fixing the &'s outline TDR. You should continue teal bombing around the &.

Especially the left side.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Right on
    edited February 2011
    OK I am out for the night I have 10 AM appointment with an orthopedic surgeon to see about getting my shoulder fixt.
  • edited February 2011
    Thanks for all the help. I'm going to work into the night then all day tomorrow until about 10pm.
  • MarkMark New Arrival
    edited February 2011
    I meant Mark and HDF.

I had a blog about music, then I started talking about drawball when Koreans started a war with 15-18 and HDF started commenting.

I just dumped >9,000% of teal. Made pretty much no difference. lol
  • edited February 2011
    Yeah it's basically dead. I have already created a new design. I will post a thread in a day or two once the heat dies down.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
  • edited February 2011
    I guess a few of us on Zoklet are going to keep trying.

We need all the help we can get so feel free to join.

If anyone has ink, either fill the & with white or fix the T
  • Blackoutx86Blackoutx86 New Arrival
    edited February 2011
    We are stomping these retards out.

Hey, is anyone else having problems with zoklet atm? I try to go there and it takes me to a search page.
  • edited February 2011
    Zoklet is down. But yeah, we are kicking ass. We have a few people with infinite ink and time now.
    edited February 2011
    alright, thx for answer. I am Dread_Lord, btw.
    edited February 2011
    just dropped 18k on random tidy ups
  • edited February 2011
    Oh hey DL. Yeah zoklet has been going down like that a lot lately. Not sue why.
  • edited February 2011
    Also you should post your technique for getting infinite ink.
    edited February 2011
    I'll PM you poast.

Guys don't get frustrated so easily. Yeah, when you log on and see the &T all fucked up by the FINs it's discouraging, but tonight, when they log on and see all their blue gone they're going to be just as discouraged.
    Those fools don't want to replace all their blue we took out anymore than we want to deal with their blue bombs. Keep that in mind.
  • edited February 2011
    Are you gonna teal bomb their flag legs or what? :confused:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    Someone drew pedo bear in the T:mad:
    edited February 2011
    Nah, not teal bombing right now. Tomorrow well fucking destroy every last bit of their flag.
  • edited February 2011
    I filled in the bottom hole (lol) of the &
    edited February 2011
    I filled in the bottom hole (lol) of the &
    I fixed the upper corner and am out of ink
    edited February 2011
    We're under attack by asians.
    edited February 2011
    If anyone knows where to get that duck script let me know please.

Also, DO NOT fuck with the Mario Kart stuff. They're basically drawing on the FIN flag, so that's to our advantage.

Don't teal bomb them, teal around them.
  • Mr.HappyMr.Happy Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Oh hey DL. Yeah zoklet has been going down like that a lot lately. Not sue why.

It's the server host. They've apparently had a lot of problems with some piece of hardware or another and forgot to reconnect Zoklet during the last and biggest downtime. Zok said they'd got it all sorted out now so idk why it's down again though.
    edited February 2011
    The &T looks really good again (what's going on? it's disappearing and reappearing constantly). Tealbombing.
    edited February 2011
    Mr.Happy wrote: »
    The &T looks really good again (what's going on? it's disappearing and reappearing constantly). Tealbombing.

Well, in a nutshell I got infinite ink, I have been working at it for the past 16 or so hours straight, I smell like sweat and cat piss and I plan on doing it all again tomorrow.

I didn't do it all. Lots of people have been coming and going. In fact someone is "tealing" (let's just call it aqua guys, that's what it is lol) next to the left of the T right now.

Also, try this. Wherever you see dark blue in our logos square, aqua it out. Don't do big patches.
    We want to destroy the fins will to go on and remove their ugly blue from our space. Plus when you spread it out it looks more aqua like a lot faster than trying to fill it really thick in small patches.
    edited February 2011
    I didn't do it all. Lots of people have been coming and going. In fact someone is "tealing" (let's just call it aqua guys, that's what it is lol) next to the left of the T right now.

T'was me!

And excellent job, dude, that's awesome motivation. I dump ink whenever I have it, it seems to regenerate really fast (dump >>9k in the morning, then again in the evening, then again in the morning).

I'm gonna go reset my router(s) and see if I can get the infinite ink thing to work. I feel like a lot of drawballin' today.

EDIT: Yeeeah.
    edited February 2011
    Wow, this is looking great. I was out of town yesterday and last night and just got home a few minutes ago. Great job everyone. :thumbsup:
  • edited February 2011
    Holy shit Dread Lord! I've been gone all night and you've made soooo much progress!

Seriously great work man. The logo looks awesome.

edit: TDR, you should teal bomb above the T. That's the last remaining blue stronghold within our logo!
    edited February 2011
    So I now have both infinite ink, a script that doesn't instantly disconnect me from drawball as has always happened in the past and nothing to do today.

Bye-bye blue.
    edited February 2011
    There is still a tiny bit left below and above the ampersand as well.

Poast, check your PM's.

Happy, your router trick worked?

We have like 3 or 4 ppls with inf ink now.
    edited February 2011
    I am on my kids laptop today so until mine gets back I will be a bit limited on how much I can do. (It is shitty 2 year old $300 Acer that lags just opening Google.)
    edited February 2011
    Guys, if you use autohotkey AND have infinite ink this is the script to use.

SCRIPT:
    ;#######################################*######### #

W::

Halt :="False"

loop 250

{

If (Halt = "True")

{

Break

}

MouseClickDrag, Left, 35, 400, 0, -400 [,0,R]

}
    E::

Halt :="True"

Return
    Q::

ExitApp

Note that if you change the 400 and -400 to something smaller you get shorter lines, for smaller areas, then just save it and reload script.

It's more wasteful than dots, but it's a lot faster and you'll blitz taggers so fast they won't know what hit them.

The start key is W the end key is E

Always start the the script one thick line to the LEFT of where you want the first line drawn.
    edited February 2011
    Happy, your router trick worked?

It did for three resets and I spammed a bunch of teal (which has been half blue'd over, but still) along with what I presume was you with the vertical line script, but the last two resets have given me the same IP. I'm gonna try changing it in TCP/IP settings and if that doesn't work, I'm'a try a longer reset.

It also takes a few minutes for the wireless to start working again after reconnecting, so I'm'a stick with the lannyball script. It works perfectly and it covers a screen in 15 seconds or so, and it's so much more efficient I think it's a better use of time overall.

EDIT: I think I've got something like 4 distinct IPs that I can use, but no more. They're randomly assigned each time I disconnect and reconnect my router. I'm noting 'em down so hopefully I'll be able to manually switch between them without resetting. So I guess I won't have infinite ink, but on a full recharge I'll have 100k ink or so to burn. That's what it's looking like at the moment, anyway, I'm'a keep experimenting.
    edited February 2011
    Alright, can anybody help me out?

I've been having intermittent results with changing my IP, probably not helped by the fact that I've only a vague idea what I'm doing. I've managed to reset my ink a whole bunch of times, think I've dumped about 70k teal or black, but I can't get consistent results.

Simply resetting my router doesn't work. Or rather, it did a few times, but it was confined to a small range of IPs. So I started changing the IP address range within the router's settings, after some figuring-out of what meant what. Once I do that, I get no results by simply disconnecting/reconnecting from the Internet with the router still on, so I turn the router off, wait a minute and then reconnect. I dump my ink, change the IP settings again and turn the router off and on. But despite doing the same thing each time, and keeping the range I set as a new one, about 50% of the time I'm finding practically zero ink. I'm at the limit of how far I can get by using Google and fiddling with things 'til they work.
    edited February 2011

SCRIPT:

W::

Halt :="False"

loop 250

{

If (Halt = "True")

{

Break

}

MouseClickDrag, Left, 35, 400, 0, -400 [,0,R]

}
    E::

Halt :="True"

Return
    Q::

ExitApp

Note that if you change the 400 and -400 to something smaller you get shorter lines, for smaller areas, then just save it and reload script.

It's more wasteful than dots, but it's a lot faster and you'll blitz taggers so fast they won't know what hit them.

The start key is W the end key is E

Always start the the script one thick line to the LEFT of where you want the first line drawn.

Thanks for sharing that script I have been looking for the one that draws the lines like that. :thumbsup:
  • MarkMark New Arrival
    edited February 2011
    (let's just call it aqua guys, that's what it is lol)

Teal bomb sounds better than aqua bomb though. lol

How do you get unlimited ink?
    edited February 2011
    Unplugging my router did nothing....
    edited February 2011
    Mark wrote: »
    Teal bomb sounds better than aqua bomb though. lol

How do you get unlimited ink?

You have to be able to change your IP addy by using a VPN, proxy, rebooting your modem, TOR, or some other method.
  • edited February 2011
    You have to be able to change your IP addy by using a VPN, proxy, rebooting your modem, TOR, or some other method.

proxies / tor won't work.

the Adobe Flash client doesn't honor the web browser's proxy settings.
    edited February 2011
    proxies / tor won't work.

the Adobe Flash client doesn't honor the web browser's proxy settings.

Really, see there, I just learned something new.
  • edited February 2011

AutoHotkey complains about syntax and won't run it. It gives the error:

Error: Blank parameter
    Specifically: [,0,R]
  • edited February 2011
    If anyone knows where to get that duck script let me know please.

I've been trying to find duck scripts for months without success. They have a whole series of ducks. I can't even tell who's responsible for them.

I suspect that they either don't speak English - or are very anti-social. They ignore all my attempts at conversation.
  • edited February 2011

This probably means that you don't have a Dynamic IP address, or you have one which isn't assigned every time you cycle your router.
    edited February 2011

Is your router a separate device from your broad band modem? If so rebooting it will do nothing to change your "WAN" IP.
  • MarkMark New Arrival
    edited February 2011

Oh right. I've tried proxies before but they won't work for me
    edited February 2011
    AutoHotkey complains about syntax and won't run it. It gives the error:

Error: Blank parameter
    Specifically: [,0,R]

Did you download the basic version of autohotkey? It gave me that error when I used the autohotkey_L version (or tried to anyways).

Also, I believe the problem is because there is a comma before the 0. Try taking it out so it looks like this [0,R]

If I recall when I had this same error it didn't work because I had the wrong version of hotkey.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    Holy shit. It looks 100% better than it did last night. Whoever is using that script that makes the long lines is the fucking shit. Who is using that and what is it?

To the OP: Where should I dop my ink??
  • edited February 2011
    The guy above your post is the one doing those lines. He's Dread_Lord on Zoklet.

And if you still have ink, teal bomb above the T.
    edited February 2011
    First understand that I only use this script because I have infinite ink. It's very wasteful. Over on Zoklet Lanny has posted much more efficient scripts which use dots.

I posted the script above. You need to download autohotkey basic to use it.

Once you have autohotkey installed right click the desktop and choose new > authotkey script.
    Edit the script and paste the code in.

Save.

Double click the script to start it. Once in drawball use W to run the script E to stop it.

For more efficiency copy the script and change the hotkeys (in the script they look like W:: and E:: ) to S and R.
    Also change the 400 and -400 top 200 and -200.

Run both scripts at the same time and you can use W and E to start and stop tall lines and use S and R to start and stop short lines.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited February 2011
    man sum cunt drew squiggly lines every where :angry: been trying to go over them but outta ink