Best way to get rid of weed stench?

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited September 2011 in Man Cave
Halp pls! My girl and I just blazed up in her flat and her flatmates parents will be round. Any ideas on how to disguise and/or get rid of the smell? Was in the bathroom under an extractor fan, but the top floor smell.s Oh, and strain was UK Cheese.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    LOL, great going with the UK Cheese :facepalm:

How long have you got? Open all the windows, turn on all fans for a start. Block doors up so the smell doesn't travel around the place, and then start spraying the shit out of a can of Febreeze (I hope you've got some).
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Doesn't smell too bad now. I don't have febreeze but the windows are open, doors are towelled, extractor fan on and bathroom deoderanted. I have about 20 minutes.
  • edited February 2011
    It's a long shot, but you could try vacuuming the floor to suck up and stench clinging to the carpet :D
    edited February 2011
    Housemate came in. She can't smell it as I asked her. Yay!
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    lol @ paranoia

I hate that shit too. Especially when you
    think your probation

Might do a surprise visit and you scrammble

to get rid of any evidence smell
  • edited February 2011
    I used to blaze up up my room after my parents had gone to sleep, and I never received any complaints. I did try and blow most of the smoke out the window though, although it didn't always go to plan. Sometimes I'd get high standing next to the window, forget what I was meant to be doing and then end up blowing smoke inside :facepalm:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    Unless it's a really heavy smoking session I always found the smell goes away quickly. Smoking cigarettes helps as well.
  • edited February 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • edited February 2011
    You think weed smells bad? Try getting the jenkem smell out of carpeting when you knock over a fresh batch.

Fucking LOL, it's even worse after it's been fermenting for a few months.
  • edited February 2011
    Get into the habit of using a Sploof.

If you don't like the look of a nigger-rigged paper-towel roll, build yourself a nicer looking one with pipe or PVC or something.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    Smoke outside, that's what people do here.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited February 2011
    Just another asshole, its called a spoof...
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011

I've always heard it called a sploof.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited February 2011
    Must've been some good shit you were smoking ;)
  • edited February 2011
    Must've been some good shit you were smoking ;)

Nah, google Spoof. It's a term for parodies of movies, jokes, etc.

Sploof is a device which aids in stealthy smoking (Or smoking that doesn't stink up your clothes and house/apartment/dorm/office).
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited February 2011
    http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&safe=off&client=safari&rls=en&q=spoof+smoking&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

spoof smoking

About 898,000 results (0.27 seconds)

Edit to add:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spoof

usually a cardboard tube between 1 and 2 feet long (tho it can be pvc or something else) with one end stuffed with anti-static dryer sheets and secured so the sheets stay in place. used for smoking doob in the dorm or at mom & dad's place when you need to disguise the odor.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    lolwut

You think weed smells bad? Try getting the jenkem smell out of carpeting when you knock over a fresh batch.
    C'mon now FATTY yanno that wasn't Jenkem. And nice job almost letting me die in IRC last night fucker

trx100 wrote: »
    It's a long shot, but you could try vacuuming the floor to suck up and stench clinging to the carpet :D
    Hahaha thats so odd, I've done that before. It doesn't so much suck up the air as blow out air that doesn't smell like smoke to mask it.

trx100 wrote: »
    LOL, great going with the UK Cheese :facepalm:
    How long have you got? Open all the windows, turn on all fans for a start. Block doors up so the smell doesn't travel around the place, and then start spraying the shit out of a can of Febreeze (I hope you've got some).
    That shit great. When I had it it had just been bred and it was the shit. Fuck just the bud (not even burnt) could smell up a roon.
    edited February 2011
    I did have a sploof, actually. Should dig it out for next time.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited February 2011
    If you make the room smell like urine-- Then you don't have to worry about the smell of freshly burnt Cannabis.
  • Mr.HappyMr.Happy Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    I've always heard it called a sploof too. Never used one though.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited February 2011
    Anonymous wrote: »
    If you make the room smell like urine-- Then you don't have to worry about the smell of freshly burnt Cannabis.

This is true. Have you thought about making your apartment smell like shit by taking a huge dump after a session? That'll sure clean the place out.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited February 2011
    Put on a pot of coffee real quick if you can. That will cover up the smell pretty well.

Or do what I did and load your place up with a bunch of cats. People will be so offended by the odor, they won't even try to pick apart the different elements and identify them.

Cat piss and coffee are your two best choices.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    I always had luck spraying axe/old spice until it started burning my eyes. Also burns through the cans really fast....
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited February 2011
    The only thing I do is blow smoke into the dogs or cats mouth and close their mouth until they ghost the hit. Gets rid of the weed smell and your pets get high as fuck.
  • edited February 2011
    Average wrote: »
    The only thing I do is blow smoke into the dogs or cats mouth and close their mouth until they ghost the hit. Gets rid of the weed smell and your pets get high as fuck.

LOL, getting animals high. I've seen a dog high before, it's the strangest thing ever. God knows what's going through their minds.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited February 2011
    Naw, I was only kidding I can't image they would like to get high. I could see them freaking out.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited September 2011