Getting high off of bath salts

Mr. MooMr. Moo Acolyte
edited February 2011 in Man Cave
I heard this on the radio today. You can get high off of bath salts now?

Comments

• JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    Mr. Moo wrote: »
    I heard this on the radio today. You can get high off of bath salts now?

Ya that shit in your cubard. go smoke it and get back to me. :D
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    Go buy some "Bathsalt" from a headshop. Bump a line.
  • edited February 2011
    Drugs sold as "bath salts" are Mephedrone, a substance similar to methacathinone which occurs naturally in the plant Khat. It is a cns stimulant less fun than meth, but more fun than otc's like ephedrine. Less common is MDPV, structurally similar to both Mephedrone and MDMA, but lacking MDMA's hallucinogenic properties. After reading the erowid reports and wiki on both I would sure as shit try some given the chance, but both list some pretty impressive side effects. I wouldn't doubt if both were being used in E pellets as they can both be bought online cheaply in large quantities from Chinese suppliers. Both would be better than meth for spiking E as they have a shorter duration, and no-one likes to be up an extra 6 hours after the MDMA in an E pill wears off.

C/O
    "damn, already banned in Canada, get it while you can"
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    Its better when you cook it

then inject that shit
  • edited February 2011
    Order some off the internet or buy it at a headstore, it's cheap as shit.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited February 2011
    Does it have a shitty comedown?
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited February 2011
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    Does it have a shitty comedown?

not from what ive read up about it. ive heard you come down and just want more
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited February 2011

I wouldn't mind getting addicted to bathsalts. I'll buy some next week.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011

This. my buddy got addicted to the shit. I did it once and it was meh. I prefer psychadelics
  • Mr.HappyMr.Happy Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    They were sold as plant fertilizers in the UK. It's just a way of getting RCs into headshops. I'm not sure what'd happen if you dumped them in a bathtub but it probably wouldn't do your skin any good.

Or you can just buy pure mephedrone/methylone from RC sites (MDPV isn't worth doing). Mephedrone is actually a really fun club drug, albeit fiendish, and methylone is similar but a bit mellower. Both very chatty, euphoric and stimulating. Although I generally prefer MDMA as a drug, there are occasions when I'd prefer to do mephedrone or methylone.

Just don't buy too much, buy a gram at the most. If you buy five grams you'll just end up snorting it all.
  • edited February 2011
    ^ It would make me laugh if some old guy came into a headshop and bought some, thinking he could actually use it in his bath :D
  • Mr.HappyMr.Happy Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    ^ It'd make me laugh more if they can be transdermally absorbed and you got a wet, naked, gurning and saucer-pupil'd old man wandering down the streets in euphoric ecstasy, talking incoherently to passersby.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    Mr.Happy wrote: »
    ^ It'd make me laugh more if they can be transdermally absorbed and you got a wet, naked, gurning and saucer-pupil'd old man wandering down the streets in euphoric ecstasy, talking incoherently to passersby.

Dude if you live in a city you can find bums like that. this would be fucking hilarious tthough.
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited February 2011
    Holy shit, you guys didn't hear about the old guy that over-dosed because his care-taker really thought it was bath salt? I ayeen playin' niggy, he didn't die but it fucked him up and he was rushed to the hospital.
  • edited February 2011
    Holy shit, you guys didn't hear about the old guy that over-dosed because his care-taker really thought it was bath salt? I ayeen playin' niggy, he didn't die but it fucked him up and he was rushed to the hospital.

This actually happened? If there's a news story or something then I'd really like a link to read it :D
  • edited February 2011
    What the hell was some old dude doing at a head shop buying $3500 worth of bath salts, because thats the amount I figure you would have to drop into a bath for it to have any effect, fuck, your skin is made to keep shit out. Transdermal patches use emulsified alcohol carriers to deliver the goods.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited February 2011
    In my experience with bath salts, mainly methylone, I loved the high but the negative outweighs the positives sometimes. When I'm high off of it, I love everyone and the empathy for the people around me and even complete strangers is completely blissful. But on the other hand sometimes when I'm coming down I get audio hallucinations where I think people are spying on me and plotting against me (not all that bad because I know it's all in my head). Plus the next day I feel completely useless and worthless. But I've noticed also that methylone kinda taught me how to love others again. Before taking it I was aloof, angry, distant, numb. But slowly after each trip I gain a little more of my old happy self again. I think it would do well in small doses for theraupeutic purposes.