GTA4 ENB Ultra Graphics Mod

DfgDfg Admin
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities

This is GTA 4 with ultra graphics that almost 100% fit my taste.

mods used :
- gfx mod : custom ENB by me, I gathered parts by parts other people's ENB, road textures, trees, timecycle, clouds etc from various mods that uploaded by them and combined them with my own modified enbseries.ini that originally came from someone else too.

due to many experiments, I may forget the details, but here are they :

1. shaders, timecycles and visualsettings.dat from Bone's 1.0 final ENB set or the newer set.
2. roads textures from DKTronics that actually inside someone else ENB set I forget whom
3. enbeffect.fx from AlexFake WIP set based on 0.82
4. enbclouds.fx and enbclouds.bmp from nvidia31337 stunning graphics mod
5. trees from Bone's set (forget which set, probably the 1.0 set)
6. my own modified enbseries.ini that originally from ENB_extreme uploaded by b4nder4s
7. ENB 0.82 beta 7 by Boris

even then, I'm not 100% sure these are the correct files I'm using since I swapped many times many files from many ENB sets, lol.

- non gfx mod :

1. realistic driving and flying 2.7 with high car damage and realistic helicopters
2. native trainer
3. more liberty v3

I don't use car mods/packs due to the taxi bug, no matter how beautiful the game is, if all you see on streets are taxis it ruin the mood and impression; there is and I did try the real traffic spawner but it is incompatible with the trainer I use :( besides, these cars mods are somewhat different in qualities so there's somethings odd when use it, you have car A with detail X but car B with detail Y, stock vehicles are more coherent and consistent...

I play at 2560x1440 downsampled to 1920x1080 and the video recorded in 1280x720 however due to the conversion from raw AVI to MP4, quality might be degraded a bit, and add youtube filter to further degrade the quality lol.

Download
Official Thread

Found the video on reddit, I googled the rest.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Holy shit, that looks incredible! How much toll does this take on your GPU? I have a GTX260 and have to run my GTA at surprisingly low graphics :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    According to reddit, OP is using i7 980 with GTX470 and 6GB DDR3 RAM, plus Windows 7 64bit Professional.
  • edited February 2011
    Alright, fuck that. I'm using a Quad core overclocked to 3GHz, GTX 260, 4GBDDR2 RAM and Windows 7 64bit Professional.

I need a new build upgrade.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited February 2011
    The thing about these video games, they never get the lighting right. It can have cool textures but it still looks like a vidyagame.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited February 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    According to reddit, OP is using i7 980 with GTX470 and 6GB DDR3 RAM, plus Windows 7 64bit Professional.

Fuuuuck that. I'll be happy if I can run BF3 at a decent frame rate.