I want to join the DEA

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So I can arrest junkie fucks like Fr0st byte. People like him are a scourge on humanity. People like him make me ashamed to be a human. This is the kind of guy that sucks black cock or H. People like him belong in prison. Fuck treatment I say execute them without a trial.

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    You two faggots need to give it a rest.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    DS is such a butthurty faggot.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    Hahahha :
  • edited February 2011
    Just apply to your local PD, in Maryland you'll be busting nigger dealers and addicts left and right. The Wire was set in Baltimore.
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited February 2011
  • edited February 2011
    Wtf is up DirtySanchez's ass lately? :D
  • edited February 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Wtf is up DirtySanchez's ass lately? :D

Not a syringe of heroin, that's fr0st_Kyke.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    Cool. But first you'll need an education of sorts.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    Damn I am getting mentioned so much latly? :D

I am starting to feel like I really do have a fan club.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    Damn I am getting mentioned so much latly? :D

I am starting to feel like I really do have a fan club.

I think you should send me some morphine for free before I send your IP and a copy of your thread to the authority's for trying to sell narcotics on the internet you junkie sack of shit.:mad::mad::mad:
    edited February 2011
    I think you should send me some morphine for free before I send your IP and a copy of your thread to the authority's for trying to sell narcotics on the internet you junkie sack of shit.:mad::mad::mad:

Yeah I'm sure the DEA is going to open a multi-state investigation because they got a tip from some dumbass kid from an Internet forum.

Your threat = phail
    edited February 2011
    Yeah I'm sure the DEA is going to open a multi-state investigation because they got a tip from some dumbass kid from an Internet forum.

Your threat = phail

No need for a multi state investigation. I know what city and state you live in faggot. You and your kind sicken me to the core:angry:
    edited February 2011
    No need for a multi state investigation. I know what city and state you live in faggot. You and your kind sicken me to the core:angry:

So post it.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    y'all trolls postin in a niggas thread
    edited February 2011
    So post it.

I would post it except for the fact that you will cry to dfg that I posted PI. If you dont care about that than I will gladly post it.
    edited February 2011
    I would post it except for the fact that you will cry to dfg that I posted PI. If you dont care about that than I will gladly post it.

Prove it and PM me it then.

And last time I checked you were the one that goes and crys to dfg.
    edited February 2011
    Damn looks like DS disappeared. :D

And you want to join the DEA but post shit like this...
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=10896
  • edited February 2011
    What do you need that beaner for, you've made it obvious to anyone capable of basic observation that you're in New York.
    edited February 2011
    What do you need that beaner for, you've made it obvious to anyone capable of basic observation that you're in New York.

lol way off.
    edited February 2011
    Rochester New york, DS?

Where the fuck do u get that from? I thought you had some real info or something. That is just a guess. Im way futher south, I get my shit from mexicans not niggers in NY.

But just becuse I'm wondering, what made you come up with that exact city, Rochester?
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited February 2011

O hai Helladamnleet :hai:
    edited February 2011

Nice :D
    edited February 2011

I wont be contacting the authority's because I'm not like that. However I will hunt down Fr0st Byte so that he can't spread his diseased ideas or actions to anyone else:mad:
  • edited February 2011
    Just prevent him from using PMs if he's using them to conduct illegal business. Shit, this shitty administration has removed PMs for lesser offences.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited February 2011
    Just prevent him from using PMs if he's using them to conduct illegal business. Shit, this shitty administration has removed PMs for lesser offences.

Caaaaastanza!
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited February 2011
    I wont be contacting the authority's because I'm not like that. However I will hunt down Fr0st Byte so that he can't spread his diseased ideas or actions to anyone else:mad:

Contacting the authority's what?
    edited February 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    Contacting the authority's what?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: This was a troll thread. I'm not contacting any authority's.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited February 2011
    Authority's? In my HB?
    It's more likely than you think.
    edited February 2011
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: This was a troll thread. I'm not contacting any authority's.

DO NOT BELEIVE THE ABOVE STATEMENT. This statement was only made after several members saw what he said.

I am not joking anymore, I'm being dead serious. Please be aware that DirtySanchez aka helladamnleet has admitted to being a Narc and a snitch. Please be careful with anything you tell him and what you say around him. Again I'm informing anyone and everyone DirtySanches has claimed he will contact authorities about involvement with narcotics. I believe his threat to be valid and persistent. Please take any and all proper precautions necessary to protect yourself, and encourage your friends to do the same. He has already tried to find my personal information via Internet protocol and server location.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited February 2011

Fucking grammar, how does it work?
    edited February 2011
    DO NOT BELEIVE THE ABOVE STATEMENT.

Everyone please be aware that DirtySanchez aka helladamnleet has admitted to being a Narc and a snitch. Please be careful with anything you tell him and what you say around him. Again I'm informing anyone and everyone DirtySanches has claimed he will contact authorities about involvement with narcotics. Please take any and all precautions necessary to protect you and your friends. He has already tried to find my personal information as well.

I was trolling but lol at you thinking I care if internet people think I'm a narc:rolleyes:
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited February 2011
    lol did helladamnleet really contact the fbi?
    edited February 2011
    I was trolling but lol at you thinking I care if internet people think I'm a narc:rolleyes:

You obviously do or else you would not have responded to my post. :rolleyes:
    edited February 2011
    You obviously do or else you would not have responded to my post. :rolleyes:

What ever you say junkie.
    edited February 2011
    lol did helladamnleet really contact the fbi?

I'm not sure man. He threatened it along with trying to find my server location with personal information.

Please be careful around this fuck. :mad:

Que FATTY's two cents anytime now.
    edited February 2011
    I'm not sure man. He threatened it along with trying to find my server location with personal information.

I'm not helladamnleet:facepalm:
    edited February 2011
    What ever you say junkie.

You are still assuming I'm dependent on opiates. Kid how many times do I have to tell you what assuming does to you. :confused:
    edited February 2011

And you call me a junkie. :rolleyes:
    edited February 2011

I already have your PI. I'm just not going to post it.
  • edited February 2011
    And you call me a junkie. :rolleyes:

So do I, junkie trash.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited February 2011
    Have a threeway and get it over with faggots.
    edited February 2011
    Taken from a PM from DS:
    City Rochester, NY 14646

ISP Frontier Communications of America
    AS Number AS5650 Frontier Communications of America, Inc.
    Latitude 43°28'60" North
    Longitude 77°68'43" West
    Distance 7642.41 km (4748.77 miles)

Dude you are way off. I don't know where you are getting this shit but it's way off. I'm in the south. I already told you that it is probably where the company that runs my server is located. I wouldn't care if you had it anyway. Do you really think any division of law enforcement is going to open an investigation on a tip from an Internet forum about less than a gram of dope? Don't you think they have bigger problems?

Just out of curiosity though, what makes you think I'm in Rochster?
    edited February 2011
    Taken from a PM from DS
    Dude you are way off. I don't know where you are getting this shit but it's way off. I'm in the south. I already told you that it is probably where the company that runs my server is located. I wouldn't care if you had it anyway. Do you really think any division of law enforcement is going to open an investigation on a tip from an Internet forum about less than a gram of dope? Don't you think they have bigger problems?

Just out of curiosity though, what makes you think I'm in Rochster?

I was never planning on calling law enforcement because I'm not a faggot. I was simply letting you know that I know who you are.:mad:
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    I was never planning on calling law enforcement because I'm not a faggot. I was simply letting you know that I know who you are.:mad:

This is abuse of power right here. The type of stuff that will get this place shut down.
    edited February 2011
    Be back later fellas gotta go pick up DS's mom from work.
    edited February 2011

:angry:
    edited February 2011

I'm no where near NY. Well on the eastcoast but way further south than new york. I already told you I get my shit from mexicans not shitty nigger dope in NY. But I really do want to know how you think I'm in that exact spot, Rochester that is.

I hope you are not using that shitty NeoTrace program? That shit is so outdated. And if you are going by my IP addy then you are finding the location of the server my ISP is running, not my home town dummy. :facepalm:

In fact, give me a telephone number and I'll call it and you can see the area code. Doesn't have to be your number or anything. Or ask Remade, he knows for a fact what state I'm in.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited February 2011

Is she already out on work-release?
    edited February 2011
    Is she already out on work-release?

Nah she got paroled a few months ago, she is lucky because that was her 3rd offense for prostitution. She went into a half-way house when she got paroled and they set her up with a job at Mcdonalds but she thought she was too good for that so she went to the Waffle House. :D

You two faggots need to give it a rest.

I tried to man but FATTY is a morphodite and DS is A-sexual. :confused: