What's your opinion of LGBT people

TSAoDTSAoD Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I think LGBT people should do what they want and be allowed to. A persons sexuality is no one's business but their own, and if anyone else has a problem with it then that's exactly what it is - their problem.

Maybe we should all just learn to forget the titles and learn how to have fun whether it's with a guy or a girl, that's what I do.

How do you feel about LGBT people?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    Keep them for the lulz.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    They are deviants who contribute nothing to society except for disease political correctness and moral decay.
  • edited February 2011
    If they wanna keep it to themselves I don't mind. Promoting or outwardly displaying homosexuality disgusts normal people and should be prohibited.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    They demand too much at Educational institutes and are pretty militant about it. Should be moved to an island in the Pacific somewhere.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited February 2011
    I don't give a fuck what your sexual preference is. Have sex with a group of men on a bed of dicks for all I care. Has no effect on me.
  • edited February 2011
    All I know is that I'm gettin' m:mad:d at all of these auto-play youtube sigs.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited February 2011
    If they wanna keep it to themselves I don't mind. Promoting or outwardly displaying homosexuality disgusts normal people and should be prohibited.

I'm in agreement with FATTY, as seems to be a regular occurence. It shouldn't be promoted as a healthy lifestyle, it obviously isn't; homosexuals have higher depression and suicidal tendencies, and "homophobia" isn't the reason why. Not to mention the sexual behaviours and practices that can be unhealthy; bug chasing and gift-giving being the extreme practice by radical homosexual activists. All "human rights" groups should get their government funding stopped immediately and those supporting them sacked.

On the other hand, I can see why some males would rather be gay than dealing with the bullshit and frigidity of a woman when they could cut it out all together. Society should operate on a don't ask, don't tell basis.

DirtySanchez, I know some homosexuals who are racist and far from being politically correct, they're intelligent too; there's also evidence to support that homosexuals are likely to display more intelligence than your average pussy-whipped and emancipated heterosexual. Support of the homosexual movement is where many of them go wrong, because they get into dogma and using dishonesty (many lies are told by movements like the homosexual and women's liberation), hell even white nationalist movements tell a lot of bullshit (nordicism). So yes, homosexuals do have something to offer, but gay pride parades and openly expressed homosexuality should be banned if they want to be apart of the corporate state. I'd rather have intelligent, working and helpful queers with a lower predisposition to crime than non-whites do, in the community; rather than nigs and inbred south asian scum in "da hood."
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited February 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    They demand too much at Educational institutes and are pretty militant about it. Should be moved to an island in the Pacific somewhere.

Yep, you've got political correctness, discrimination laws and the nanny-state to thank for that. Although, I don't mind the idea of the island either. Homosexuality will most likely always exist, but it could be cut down by not accepting it so much; as can be seen in the countries that are, ummm... not so favourable of it.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited February 2011
    i wish they would fuck off with all their acronyms and wanting to marry eachother. other than that I don't care.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited February 2011
    I really really really like lesbians and Bisexual women.

I wish all Gay people equality and do not have any negative or positive opinions in regards to homosexuality.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
    I support gay marriage if both girls are hot.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited February 2011
    they;re good for sniping targets.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited February 2011
    as long as theyre not causing trouble to others
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited February 2011
    What the fuck does LGBT mean?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    What the fuck does LGBT mean?

Little Girl's Boy Toy
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited February 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    How do you feel about LGBT people?

Rolf just wishes they'd shut the fuck up, Rolf knows they are here, Rolf knows they are queer, but they just keep whining, maybe Grand Duke Rolf should disallow LGBT in Rolfheim, states Rolf.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    I could give a fuck who does what with whom as long as they are respectful enough to understand and accept that I'm straight. That means not hitting on me at the clubs I don't go to. If I am hit on by another guy whom I've never met I'll let them know where I stand and if they don't fuck off they'll soon consider me one of the meanest assholes they've met.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited February 2011
    I'm glad to see that the general consensus of totse's opinions have changed over the last 10 years.

I've had a number of gay friends, male and female. And that's fine with me. But just with anything, be respectful about it. You don't need to go on every street corner and yell, and denounce everyone else.

Your sexual preference is your own, and has no bearing on my life. I served with a homo, wasn't a big deal. And shouldn't be. I'm glad they finally started to abolish "Don't ask don't tell."

But as I said, be respectful. Don't bitch about a group of people, then sit on a high horse as a mighty deity. It's sickening.
  • edited February 2011
    acid_drop wrote: »
    I'm glad to see that the general consensus of totse's opinions have changed over the last 10 years.

I've had a number of gay friends, male and female. And that's fine with me. But just with anything, be respectful about it. You don't need to go on every street corner and yell, and denounce everyone else.

Your sexual preference is your own, and has no bearing on my life. I served with a homo, wasn't a big deal. And shouldn't be. I'm glad they finally started to abolish "Don't ask don't tell."

But as I said, be respectful. Don't bitch about a group of people, then sit on a high horse as a mighty deity. It's sickening.

I sit them on a low horse as an annoying group of sexual degenerates. If they want to keep their sickening and unnatural behaviour amongst themselves, then it has no effect on me or society at large and serves only to debase them. That is their problem, not mine.

It's when they start doing this on public streets they become a problem:
    img6343e.jpg

This depravity has no place in a civilized country.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited February 2011
    ^^^lol are they twins?
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited February 2011
    They can do what the hell they like aslong as it doesn't involve me. I work on a similar theory as the US military did I am not going to ask and you sure as aren't going to tell me.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    I could give a fuck who does what with whom as long as they are respectful enough to understand and accept that I'm straight. That means not hitting on me at the clubs I don't go to. If I am hit on by another guy whom I've never met I'll let them know where I stand and if they don't fuck off they'll soon consider me one of the meanest assholes they've met.

See this is the kind of shit that pisses me off though, if they hit on you and you don't drop your pants and take it in the pooper right then, you're automatically labeled a homophobe.

As with anyone else that isn't 100% on board and supportive of the homosexual agenda. I am not intolerant of other cultures (if you can call it that), I just think it is morally wrong, and I shouldn't be forced into having to support it. Fuck the government and their pro gay bullshit. GOD HATES FAGS

I'm moving to Texas, faggots are illegal there.