Ghost Stories...

DfgDfg Admin
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Myself and a buddy on my squad responded to an alarm. The incident location was an old office type building that had been converted to doctor's offices. There was a pharmacy attached to it. Our dispatch received a motion signal from an upstairs office. Key holder arrives on scene and we go in to secure the building. The stairs were locked behind a door that, of course, the key holder didn't have keys too, so we took the elevator up to the second floor (not the most tactically sourd option, I know).

Elevator opens to a pitch black hallway... except for one overhead light at the end of the hall. We start checking doors, and so far all are secured. We get to the last office, and sure enough, the door is unlocked. We make entry and observe it to be an unused office. The door opend to a sizable waiting room and reception area. There were about 10 or 12 exam rooms, all cleared with no hiccups.

We exit the office and immediately, something seems off. That is when I realize the overhead light at our end of the hallway that had been on was now off, replaced by another light over by the elevators. I look at my squad mate and he is completely white. I ask him what is wrong and he says, "Weren't all those doors we just checked closed and locked." I tell him yay, so. Buddy says, "Well now they're all standing open." Sure enough, all the offices down the hallway we had just checked were now standing open. Pucker factor sinks in at this point.

So we start clearing offices and securing offices. We finish the last office, and on our way out, just before we turn the corner to get into the waiting area, the main door just slams shut. Then, our radios start going nuts with some kind of static feedback. Now I just want to get the hell out of there.

We get back in the elevator and head down to the first floor to make contact with the key holder again. However, key holder is no where to be found. I contact dispatch and request a call back number for the key holder so I can advise him of what we found. Dispatch states that the key holder was still enroute to us and was advising an eta of 5 minutes. I advise dispatch that we had already been out with the key holder. Dispatch requests I give them a call.

I call dispatch and she tells me that there is no way we were out with a key holder. She states that the alarm company had only just made contact with one. Eventually, the "real" keyholder arrives on scene and I ask her about the man that had let us in the building (the first key holder). She asked me to describe him, so I did. She states that that sounds like one of the doctors that used to lease the office on the second floor AT THE END OF THE HALL. She then states that he had committed suicide at his summer home several days ago.

I still won't go back there. [LINK]

Share your stories!

Comments

• kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited February 2011
    Right if you go down to a river with a mirror..
    Haha if only I could remember that damn thread I'd repost it here..
    First one wasn't bad sadly I do not know of any decent ones.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    kfc v lot wrote: »
    Right if you go down to a river with a mirror..
    Haha if only I could remember that damn thread I'd repost it here..
    First one wasn't bad sadly I do not know of any decent ones.

YOU think all this paranormal and weird phenomenon is bullshit... then step into MY arena AND TRY THIS

get a mirror about 50 cm square.
    fix the mirror tightly into a frame. like a thick wooden picture frame.
    make sure the mirror is tight and strongly fitted, or believe me YOU WILL LIVE TO REGRET IT ...IT WILL CAUSE A MISTAKE TO HAPPEN A MISTAKE YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO PUT RIGHT. SO DO NOT RUSH THIS FRAME.

Now mount the frame on a small table with legs about 25 cm high. make sure the mirror is on the top of the table. when you look on the table you can see yourself.
    AND BELIEVE YOU ME, MAKE SURE THE WHOLE SET UP IS STURDY AND STRONG....OR YOULL REGRET IT.

NOW make your way down to a shallow running river. not a still river.
    Take a BRAVE friend with you.
    Both of you step into the river and hold the
    one side of the frame each. with one hand on each corner.

now go to a depth in the river so that the legs of the frame are on the bottom of the river and this makes the mirror on the top of the frame about 5 to 10cm below the surface.

now take a few deep breaths and relax.
    both you and your friend STARE INTO THE SUBMERGED MIRROR, AND FOR GOD SAKE MAKE SURE YOU ARE HOLDING THE STURDY FRAME TIGHTLY.

EVENTUALLY WHEN YOU BECOME MESMERISED WITH THE MIRROR, YOU WILL CEASE TO SEE YOUR OWN REFLECTIONS IN THE MIRROR AND THE REFLECTION OF THE RUNNING WATER, AND A KIND OF DARK SHAPE OF ONE FORM OR ANOTHER WILL APPEAR IN THE MIRROR.
    This shape is an existing being, that is alive like you and i, but it is of a different form. it will be kind of dull, and looking at it will frighten you.
    but stay and keep staring at it, because it is also staring at you. now if you or your friend gets really scarred, to the thing that is looking at you, it will see this fear as a vibrant display of one form or another, and this is very attractive to this kind of being, and then it will try and come out of the mirror to BE WITH YOU ...TO BE CLOSE TO YOU AND TO ...GET THIS.....STAY WITH YOU FOREVER AND EVER. EVEN when you are 100 years old and dying, this being will be next to you if you let it get out of the mirror.... trust me.
    you will know it is trying to get out of the mirror, because the mirror will start getting kind of dragged about in the water by some mysterious force, IT WILL START TO FLAIL AROUND.

this is when you must pull that mirror clean out of the water WITHOUT BREAKING IT.
    IF IT BREAKS ...YOU HAVE JUST GOT YOURSELF A NEW MATE...THAT IS WHY I STRESS THE WHOLE SET UP HAS TO BE VERY STRONG.
    it may be difficult to get the mirror out of the water, but if you run off and leave it in the water. the thing will still come out and believe me it will catch you in 100th of a second.
    the thing to know is, this being will be like a dark dull mass, something you have never seen before, and if you run it will run after you and it will always be just nearly getting you. it does this because it knows that by being close to you, that vibrant display ( your fear is at a max)
    it will also be attracted to anger or laughter.
    if it does get out and come after you, just sit still and it will also be still, laugh and it will come close, be scarred and it will come close.
    basically just accept it. if it comes out you have just got yourself the closest friend you will ever have.
    know this though....
    it has absolutely nothing in common with you, it does not have dna or genetics, it does not talk or smell or see, as you or i do.
    it is capable of many things, things you or i cannot comprehend, things that are unknown to us and thing that are UNKNOWABLE TO US.
    MAYBE YOU WILL WORK OUT A MEANS OF COMMUNICATION WITH THIS THING, using your will, but that is all, and maybe the thing will take you places and do things that are not of our world with you.

the mirror acts as a window to another plane so to speak. a plane where everything and i mean everything we know as human beings is totally meaningless.

this is the truth...so only do this if you are one of those people who says.....its all bullshit.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    "just for your benefit....
    the being i have dealt with......learned how to communicate in 3 days using speech...
    it said to me that there is a war going on and that sadam hussain is the man who will be hunted down and found on the 13th december 03 hiding out in a hole with air vents and he will have hundreds of thousands of dollars in the hole with him and he will have grown a black and grey beard and will have sores in his hair.....

if i speak the truth .....then on dec 13th o3 this should happen "
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited February 2011
    Haha ahh the nostalgia cheers guys ;)
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited February 2011
    The Gurgle

Apparently, there was this ninja who was hanging out with some kid. They played basketball and ate hamburgers together. One day the kid was like “Do you want to hear something that will mess up your life?”

The ninja was like “What are you talking about?”

“A real live ghost story,” said the kid.

“O.K.” said the ninja.

Then the kid began…“These two buddies were eating tacos together one night at a bar and it was raining really hard (outside). They were just talking. Then all of a sudden, there was a noise, like a gurgle or squirt. The buddies were like “What the heck is that?” And guess what…it happened again! They were both completely freaked out. (One buddy couldn’t even finish his meal.) They briefly looked around the bar for clues, but they never found out what it was. And both buddies went home scared to death.”

After hearing the ghost story, the ninja was so scared that he grabbed the kid and spanked him until both parties squirted urine.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    Your face.