Paintballing

edited March 2011 in Man Cave
Have any Totseans ever been paintballing? I went with a bunch of friends over the weekend and we ended up teaming up with a load of others who were there on the same day. We played 20 a side, 4 different games with different objectives. It was fantastic, shooting each other in the face with paint while racing to capture the flag or breach the other team's buildings.

And then there were the grenades - Flash bang, paint frag (contained a load of paint BBs which flew everywhere) and smoke grenades. All of these added to the atmosphere :D

If you haven't been, I highly recommend it.

Comments

• ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited February 2011
    Was tea-bagging allowed?? :D
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Me and my son go to a local paint ball place about once a month in the spring/summer/fall. He hates me... MUAHAHAHA!!!
  • edited February 2011
    Was tea-bagging allowed?? :D

I'm sure it was allowed, but you'd get shot to pieces if you attempted it :D
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    I love paintballing, I've got my own spyder marker.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    I own all you noobs in the paintball.

Im like Morpheus out there owning niggas.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited February 2011
    Not as tacticool as airsoft, it's also more expensive, but at least it isn't banned in Rolf's country of residence, like airsoft and mortal kombat, states Rolf.

EDIT: Of all places, Rolf highly doubts that a thread on paintballing belongs in the W&C board, states Rolf.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    yeah man paintballing is awesome. now i want those grenades, never played with them b4. who wants to get welped up?
  • uofmcamarouofmcamaro Regular
    edited February 2011
    Its been a while since I went paintballing but I used to love it. We would get about 10-20 friends together and just head out to the woods to play. I've never played in one of these fields where they have the inflatable crap set up in the middle of the field....looks gay to me.

Capture the flag is fun w/paintball.

We also have played a game where we had a fort and you had to defend it. This was a big game. We had about 50 people playing. 45 on 5. We took 5 guys and put them in the fort (The Alamo). These 5 guys had 7 guns and had to try and survive the barrage of the 45. I've only seen that Alamo defended 1 time.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited March 2011
    Ive played once with a big group of random people. I was doing ok until a group of 12 year old boys swarmed me. I then turned and ran when they shot me in the back..
  • starfox223starfox223 Regular
    edited March 2011
    Its soo much fun! And a good thick hoody and adrenaline keep pain to a minimum.
  • edited March 2011
    starfox223 wrote: »
    Its soo much fun! And a good thick hoody and adrenaline keep pain to a minimum.

Actually, I found that wearing a hoody makes the whole thing a lot worse. Your body heat increases faster, your mask steams up and you can't see shit. When I went, I took mine off after one round. I ended up getting shot in the arm which hurt like shit, but at least I could see!
  • somecreativenamesomecreativename Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
    air ball is fucking great if you like a faster game. the feeling hearing the bunker getting blasted and seeing the streams of paint going by is insane.