Charlie Sheen

uofmcamarouofmcamaro Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Did anyone see his interview last night?

Also, how long until the drugs kill this guy?

Comments

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited March 2011

Hilarious. That chick is hot.
  • uofmcamarouofmcamaro Regular
    edited March 2011
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    What a fucking train wreck.

I've got tiger blood.

LULZ!
    edited March 2011
    I loved when they asked him "why do you take cocaine"...his response. "Well, I don't take it. I pay for it".

Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaa
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited March 2011
    Charlie Sheen is on a new drug.

It's called Charlie Sheen.

You will die if you ever take a dose of Charlie Sheen.

Charlie Sheen told me so.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited March 2011
    He has the greatest quotes.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited March 2011
    Quite a lulzy interview. He looked horrible. I guess I don't pay much attention to him outside of two and a half men.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited March 2011
    7 gram rawks, that's how I roll.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited March 2011
    uofmcamaro wrote: »
    Bi-Winner

Fixed.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    So he thinks his brain works in a way that is not from this particular terrestrial realm?
    edited March 2011
    So he thinks his brain works in a way that is not from this particular terrestrial realm?

Charlie Sheen: Scientologist?
    edited March 2011
    Charlie Sheen: Scientologist?

Well, he is crazy
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    My opinion is who gives a fuck about Charlie sheen? I am sickened by how over payed these celebrities are and how obsessed America is with them. I also hate how they seem to be above the law. Just look at OJ Simpson or more recent Lindsay Lohan.

If I or almost anyone else had shoplifted a $2,500 necklace especially with the criminal record she has I would have the book thrown at me and rightfully so. But because she is rich and famous she will most likely get off yet again with a slap on the wrist.
    edited March 2011
    My opinion is who gives a fuck about Charlie sheen? I am sickened by how over payed these celebrities are and how obsessed America is with them. I also hate how they seem to be above the law. Just look at OJ Simpson or more recent Lindsay Lohan.

If I or almost anyone else had shoplifted a $2,500 necklace especially with the criminal record she has I would have the book thrown at me and rightfully so. But because she is rich and famous she will most likely get off yet again with a slap on the wrist.

I agree with everything except for the over paid part. Market decides that stuff. If they can get the $$$ then they should. I wouldn't turn down millions to do my job.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited March 2011
    This guy was the face of the "9/11 was an inside job" crowd a while back. I'm sure conspiracy theorists are having a field day.

I remember a year or two ago it was all about Britney Spears a few years ago Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton.

Two and a Half men isn't even remotely a good show.
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited March 2011
    He lives with two 24-year-old girls, and he was making about $1.8 million an episode on his show. I think he's right when he says the world is jealous of him. In my opinion, kudos to him for keeping the good times coming at 45.
    edited March 2011
    Gallows wrote: »
    He lives with two 24-year-old girls, and he was making about $1.8 million an episode on his show. I think he's right when he says the world is jealous of him. In my opinion, kudos to him for keeping the good times coming at 45.

In a way I can go with that. I don't know if I'd brag about basically having to buy the 24 year olds, but he has them either way.

I'm not jealous about his coming doom...his body simply can't keep up with the freefall he has it in.
    edited March 2011
    Gallows wrote: »

This is typical capitalist and feminist thinking where only the dollar and women are important. How can you possibly believe that he deserves 1.8 million for reading a script for a half hour show?
    edited March 2011
    This is typical capitalist and feminist thinking where only the dollar and women are important. How can you possibly believe that he deserves 1.8 million for reading a script for a half hour show?

Because someone will pay it.

Do we "deserve" anything for what we do? And if you answer yes then who "deserves" the privilege to set the pay scale for those tasks?
    edited March 2011
    Because someone will pay it.

Do we "deserve" anything for what we do? And if you answer yes then who "deserves" the privilege to set the pay scale for those tasks?

It comes down to this. Most people are not paid even close to the value of their labor and yet this guy gets 1.8 million an episode. There is an enormous class gap and celebrity's like this who do nothing but fuck up don't help the situation.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited March 2011
    It comes down to this. Most people are not paid even close to the value of their labor and yet this guy gets 1.8 million an episode.

So? You're not paid based on effort or quality but what people are willing to spend for your service.
    edited March 2011
    It comes down to this. Most people are not paid even close to the value of their labor and yet this guy gets 1.8 million an episode. There is an enormous class gap and celebrity's like this who do nothing but fuck up don't help the situation.

I'm not going to argue that he is paid more than what he is worth. There are thousands of people who could do that job for much less and just as good if not better. Thing is he has a good (himself/prior reputation).

Just like gas prices right now. You can't convince me it is a supply and demand issue. Can't convince me it is a "political unrest issue" either. What it is is that the companies know we'll pay. They pad the speculators pocket to "speculate" prices up. Then they charge it cause we'll pay it. The product isn't "worth" that much but they can charge a premium and we'll pay.
    edited March 2011
    I'm not going to argue that he is paid more than what he is worth. There are thousands of people who could do that job for much less and just as good if not better. Thing is he has a good (himself/prior reputation).

Just like gas prices right now. You can't convince me it is a supply and demand issue. Can't convince me it is a "political unrest issue" either. What it is is that the companies know we'll pay. They pad the speculators pocket to "speculate" prices up. Then they charge it cause we'll pay it. The product isn't "worth" that much but they can charge a premium and we'll pay.

This brings up one of the major problems of our current system. Oil and other commodities are priced on the whim of the business. The arbitrary value put on commodities is almost occult like.
    edited March 2011
    This brings up one of the major problems of our current system. Oil and other commodities are priced on the whim of the business. The arbitrary value put on commodities is almost occult like.

No doubt about it...the system is jacked up. $$$ equals power and when those guys can control the goods that affect everything in respect to $$$ then they have tooooooooons of power.
    edited March 2011
    with that said though, what system is superior?
    edited March 2011
    How did a thread about Charlie Sheen become a thread about Capitalism vs Communism?

Anyone have any ideas?

DS?
    edited March 2011
    How did a thread about Charlie Sheen become a thread about Capitalism vs Communism?

Anyone have any ideas?

DS?

Can't we just get back to talking about drugs, hookers, and generally crass behavior?!?!
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    i want to be charlie sheen :hero:
  • edited March 2011
    I love the way he just puts it right on the table, I have no problem doing that on totse, but doing it in an interview is fucking nuts. He is proud as fuck of the fact that he just did and outrageous bender, and lived. Banging 7 gram rocks?, I wonder how long it took him? The ld50 for coke is 3.5 grams ingested in an hour, that means 3.5 grams is a lethal dose for %50 of the population. I'm not sure how tolerance plays into it, your brain might have a tolerance, but your ticker is another matter. If he was really "banging" it, I'm surprised he lived, and if he was smoking it, I am equally amazed.

I have snorted half gram rails, and done as much as 3.5 grams to myself in a session, but thats a 6 to 12 hour affair, and the the few times I did that much I had serious cardiac side effects including "mitral valve prolapse" where the chambers of my heart lost timing and one chamber was forcing blood back the wrong way through a valve in my heart resulting in an interesting clicking sound that made me think I was going to die, soon.

He is definitely in some kind of altered state, and he looks pale as fuck even through the makeup. Too bad, he is overpaid, but he is also a pretty good actor, and if Morton Downey Jr can come back from the edge, maybe he can too.

C/O
    "I want some coke, NOW!"
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited March 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    Uh no you don't get it at all.

Oh, make me get it please.
  • edited March 2011
    He had a wild look in his eye during that interview, lol.
    I was bangin' 7 gram rocks and finishing them, because that's me, that's how I roll, I have one speed, I have one gear, GO
    What's that got to do with me?? (In response to "One of the women said she was afraid she would OD" [while partying with Sheen])

EDIT: LOL, there are just too many.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    LEAVE CHARLIE ALONE :mad:
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited March 2011
    bahahahaha, someone give this fuckin guy a drug test

edit - oh i see
    edited March 2011
    And then his kids were missing?

Find this man on twitter...he is nuts!
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited March 2011
    Haha I never paid attention to this shit. But I did just watch that video.

FUCKING AWESOME. He reminds me of Hunter Thompson. Fucking epic.
  • edited March 2011
    spazz wrote: »
    Woa dude. the clicking heart thing would killl me with fear! :eek:

========
    spz
    "ME TOO!" :p

I'm kind of surprised it didn't, given the amount of blow in my system and the attendant paranoia. I knew the adrenalin from a fear reaction could make it way worse, so I just stood in a hot shower and tried not to think about it. There is a threshold I don't cross anymore when I indulge, about 1/4g every couple of hours. I based up a bit a while ago and had the same thing happen because I took three massive his in a row, oops.

C/O
    "cocaine and red meat, a manly mans diet, just ask Charlie"
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited March 2011
    Another retarded yank... Fucken americans :facepalm:
    edited March 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    Another retarded yank... Fucken americans :facepalm:

Jealous much?
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited March 2011
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    huh?

u mad bro? :cool:
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited March 2011
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited March 2011
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited March 2011
    Fuck, I just wanna party with him
  • edited March 2011
    He probably knows some of the hardest partying, coolest motherfuckers on Earth.

Why would he hang out with the likes of us?
    edited March 2011
    spazz wrote: »
    speak for yourself, once i get those first few shots/hits/tokes/smokes/slams in me im fucking loco on a grand scale.In fact. i may be a bad influence for lil Charlie :p

Please...:facepalm:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    I want that life.

I kinda live it.

Just minus the good Soda, Expensive whores, and lavish lifestyle.

Its all good.
    edited March 2011
    I want that life.

I kinda live it.

Just minus the good Soda, Expensive whores, money, good looks, unlimited supply of drugs, and lavish lifestyle.

Its all good.

Fixed that for you.