Would/Have you recommended &T to your children?

Gary OakGary Oak Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
This question is mostly for TheDarkRodent, since I know he's has children around our age. Would you recommend Totse to your children? Yeah, it's main focus is drugs/crime/bombs, but I've learned more here in the past 6 months than I could imagine. :cool:

Comments

• angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited February 2011
    If you had a father like TDR then you would not need &T.
    You would be cool at birth.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    This question is mostly for TheDarkRodent, since I know he's has children around our age. Would you recommend Totse to your children? Yeah, it's main focus is drugs/crime/bombs, but I've learned more here in the past 6 months than I could imagine. :cool:

Yes, I have in fact suggested that my youngest, the 18 year old, make an account. But he is two tied up with his Xbox and his GF.
    angryonion wrote: »
    If you had a father like TDR then you would not need &T.
    You would be cool at birth.

While this is carved in stone truth I thought they much cooler when they were shooting out of the end of my dick. :thumbsup:
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    Punch him in his dick and tell him to get on totse.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    tell him to post pics of his gfs tits :hai:
    edited February 2011
    I just might do that, but first I had better clear the IP/MA issue with the admins.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
    No fuckin way I'd tell my future kids about Totse hahaha, I dont want them to know of my exploits
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    I wouldn't necessarily tell my children directly. I'd try to point them in the direction though.
  • omonoidomonoid Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
    werid to think about
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited March 2011
    I would when they are older. People need to see, here, and feel different mentalities out there in the world. People like DS, Mayberry, DFG, offer diverse mentality because of the different environment they have grown up to be in.
  • zanickzanick Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    I could never. I would be ashamed if I had kids dicking around on here that didn't think about things enough to do a Google search and find Totse on their own. Of course if they do find it one day because of how I raise them then that's fine. But I'm not having kids. Except if I do I may eat them.
  • edited March 2011
    I don't think I could tell my kids about this place, if I was to have any. I wouldn't want to know what they're talking about :D
    edited March 2011
    I have always figured it is better to know as much as you can about your kids.
    It makes it much easier to fuck with their heads...
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm not telling anyone IRL that I'm a loser that sits on an internet forum all the time.
    edited March 2011
    It's ok, they already know.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited March 2011
    My dad told me of totse. He was on the original totse in 93/94 I think.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    I definately would. My Dad was the type who was a ToTSEan back in his day, I certainly was, and if ever I find a woman unlucky enough to have my offspring, I'll introduce them to it, too. Unless it's a girl. In which case..meh, I'd disown her.
    edited March 2011
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    My dad told me of totse. He was on the original totse in 93/94 I think.
    RemadE wrote: »
    I definately would. My Dad was the type who was a ToTSEan back in his day, I certainly was, and if ever I find a woman unlucky enough to have my offspring, I'll introduce them to it, too. Unless it's a girl. In which case..meh, I'd disown her.

Both of you, tell your Dad's to get there asses in here so I have someone my age to help make fun of all you goofy fuckers. :p
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited March 2011
    I don't know if I'd tell my kids about totse, but I'd definitely fuck with their heads. I've heard from parents that they most fun they had was messing with and lying to their kids when they were young.
  • edited March 2011
    Hmmm, an interesting thought considering I am on a path right now that sees me pushing a baby stroller in a few years. Will totse be around in 20 years?, and if so, what will it be? I have one kid, maybe, maybe he/she already posts here, possible given the timeline. I had a brief encounter with the mother when she was preggo, and she said it might be mine, might not.

If things go to plan, and in the next couple of years I am sitting with a little squirmy football in my arms, I am sure I will be filled with dreams of him/her becoming an amazing specimen of humanity, intelligent and well rounded, a beacon of sanity, a grace to society. I will put the whole of myself towards this goal, and will probably succeed in some respects, but the wild cards are in play, and I will no doubt pass on some of the traits that made me call totse home.

So would I approve of a child of mine posting on totse? I'm not really sure I have a choice.

C/O
    "imminent breeder"
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    Hmmm, an interesting thought considering I am on a path right now that sees me pushing a baby stroller in a few years. Will totse be around in 20 years?, and if so, what will it be? I have one kid, maybe, maybe he/she already posts here, possible given the timeline. I had a brief encounter with the mother when she was preggo, and she said it might be mine, might not.

dad? :hai: