please help

delauxedelauxe Semo-Regulars
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
i just got in a text war with my room mates, and i need advice.
this is the the convo
only the names have been changed
whos wrong ?
who took it to the next level?
if you need back stories or history i can provide
thanks in advance for your help

[Feb 22, 2011 11:12 PM]( SENT TO BOTH ROOMMATES) Mike: Dunno who was down here last. But you guys left every single light on down here...

[Feb 22, 2011 11:14 PM] Jayson: I did cuz u were cooking pizza and assumed u were about to play callofduty noob

[Feb 22, 2011 11:15 PM] Mike: So you leave every light on? Comon. Weak excuse. I'm not mad I'm just sayin. Its a waiste of money

[Feb 22, 2011 11:16 PM] Jayson: Oh please says the kid who crafts while leaving duty on in the other room

[Feb 22, 2011 11:17 PM] Mike: One tv and and the x box compared to 6 light bulbs.

[Feb 22, 2011 11:17 PM] Jayson: Hate to break it to u plasmas burn alot of energy

[Feb 22, 2011 11:19 PM] Mike: So do 6 light bulbs

[Feb 22, 2011 11:19 PM] Jayson: Someones in a bad mood...thought i was doing u a favor by leaving them on

[Feb 22, 2011 11:21 PM] Mike: Not in a bad mood, I just sayin, its not necessary.

[Feb 22, 2011 11:22 PM] Jayson: U really want to get into this?

[Feb 22, 2011 11:23 PM] Mike: ...

[Feb 22, 2011 11:23 PM] Jayson: Its not necessary that u dont do the dishes and sleep all day

[Feb 22, 2011 11:24 PM] Mike: All I'm sayin is remember to turn lights off.

[Feb 22, 2011 11:24 PM] Mike: Ok, I clean MY dishes. And if I sleep all day. How does that affect you?

[Feb 22, 2011 11:25 PM] Mike: It doesn't.

[Feb 22, 2011 11:26 PM] Jayson: Im not in the mood i did remember and left them on for u

[Feb 22, 2011 11:26 PM] Jayson: This is going. Down a bad road. That will lead to a blow out

[Feb 22, 2011 11:27 PM] Mike: Listen. All I said was to remember to turn lights off. Its not the first time you guys have done it. You're

the one gettin defensive

at this point Jayson goes downstairs and confronts Mike
and they start yelling about dishes and lights
the third roommate comes down and breaks up the yeling

however Jayson did not receive previous message by Mike untill Jayson got back upstairs
[Feb 22, 2011 11:41 PM] Jayson: Unecessary fight and we just got better...swear i left them on on purpose thinking of u...thought i was

being nice i dont want to fight

[Feb 22, 2011 11:42 PM] Mike: I can flip a switch. You brought up unnessarry shit

[Feb 22, 2011 11:43 PM] Jayson: Ok i give up

[Feb 22, 2011 11:48 PM] Mike: It was nice of you to think. Again, all I'm saying is its unnecessary. You get bent out of shape for

nothing

[Feb 23, 2011 12:42 AM] Jayson: Just get me my money and u dont have worry about talking to me

(by the way the money Jayson is talking about, is from the heating oil bought earlier in the day who voulnteered to put it al on his own credit card)

Comments

• edited February 2011
    A lot of that is unnecessary comebacks which bear no real meaning to the original point. Get it back on track by talking about the lights, or you could all just come to a conclusion that you should all try and use less power.

I dunno.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    go away!
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited February 2011
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    Mike seems to be the dick here.

He could've just asked Jayson to turn the lights off next time but he started off with, "Dunno who was down here last. But you guys left every single light on down here..," despite him later admitting he knew it was Jayson and his buds, "Its not the first time you guys have done it."

Instead of beating around the bush, he could've confronted Jayson with, "dude turn the lights off next time, k?"
  • Ad NauseamAd Nauseam Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    I still can't believe you had a "text war" even though you were both capable of talking face to face. Really, it seems stupid on both sides to keep it going at all...if you want further advide I suggest duct taping his head to his bed and putting post it notes everywhere. It would be so bad-ass.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited February 2011
    You live in a house with lots of other men and you all go on like bitches? You bunch of queers.
  • ijustfartedijustfarted New Arrival
    edited March 2011
    Dude, I used to have a room mate like Mike. Beat his fucking ass!