bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I could watch this shit over & over. In fact i fuckin did. :thumbsup:

I already posted this shit in here before. Fuck it! You get it again. :p

Comments

• ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    Damn they beat the shit outta that guy :(

I mean she slapped the guy, and he didn't even say anything outright insulting. Bitch had it coming to her, honestly. I would've done the same if I were him. Maybe sparta-kick between the tits instead.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2011
    Hahaha "sparta-kick between the tits" A true totsean comment. :D
  • lazybumlazybum Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    I love the fucking kungfu stance he takes
    AFTER he knocks her out lol, he doesnt even realize it was a joke

"HOW CAN SHE SLAP?" I FUCK WITH HER"
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    itt: dfg slapsaho
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    I have only hit a girl once and I gave her 3 warnings, yet she continued to piss me off, and I had just got out of hospital. Was pretty calm and just told her to stop winding me up and poking my (at the time) agonising stomach that was just explored with a camera and all that crap. Anyway, she didn't stop and I said "keep doing it and you're getting a smack". Once more she did it and BAM. Much like the 2nd video.

Oddly enough, even though I disfigured her face for the next few days, we are still mates and now she goes to my University.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    I have only hit a girl once and I gave her 3 warnings, yet she continued to piss me off, and I had just got out of hospital. Was pretty calm and just told her to stop winding me up and poking my (at the time) agonising stomach that was just explored with a camera and all that crap. Anyway, she didn't stop and I said "keep doing it and you're getting a smack". Once more she did it and BAM. Much like the 2nd video.

Oddly enough, even though I disfigured her face for the next few days, we are still mates and now she goes to my University.
    Mang! At least you are still mates. :cool:
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    RemadE wrote: »

Noice! Now that you've beat dat ass, you can fuck her ass with no resistance