IRL Trolling

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Though some say it is debatable what exactly trolling is we all know when we see it. It is funny on the intarwebs but it is hilarious and ballsy IRL.

Kstrauss is hilarious if you haven't seen him:

Jack Vale is funny sometimes:

Do you troll people IRL? I don't as seriously as these guys but there are certain people I troll at work. Particularly one of my female managers who never knows when to believe me and is easy to fluster.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    Of course. Especially at school, with all these random faggots walking around. Easy targets.

lol first years: "Hey, can you tell me how to get to xxxx?"

"Sure, walk straight until you get to abcd, then make a right."

(abcd doesn't exist :o)
  • edited March 2011
    Trolling in any situation is funny, especially when performed well. If you're a shitty troll either IRL or on the internet, it will backfire and you WILL look like an idiot. Trolling IRL is a lot easier than online though, so it's easier to get some funny results :)
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited March 2011
    Trolling IRL is the best thing for confrontations. Like if a cop pulls you over for something, just keep asking dumb questions to piss him off.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited March 2011
    Trolling IRL is the best thing for confrontations. Like if a cop pulls you over for something, just keep asking dumb questions to piss him off.

Pissing off a cop isn't trolling. It's just retarded.