Man obtains key to wrong hotel room, molests 9-year-old girl

A Clayton, Missouri hotel guest molested a 9-year-old girl after obtaining a room key to a room that was not his.

Police said around 4 a.m. on Sunday the suspect entered the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Clayton, Missouri in an intoxicated condition. He had been staying with a registered guest. He approached the front desk and told the clerk he was staying in a specific room, but did not have his room key.

The clerk issued him a duplicate key to the room, which was not his room, but a suite occupied
by a St. Louis area family. The suspect proceeded to the room and opened the door. The door was chained, so he forced his way inside and entered a bedroom occupied by a 9-year-old girl, a 14-year-old girl and a friend. The girl's parents were in a connected suite.

According to authorities, the suspect crawled into the girl's bed and molested her. The girl eventually alerted her parents who chased the suspect from the room. He was later apprehended
in the hotel lobby by Clayton police.

Clayton Police Chief, Tom Byrne said, "The guy was intoxicated and he thought it was a female friend of his roommate and that everything would be ok. He didn't realize the age of the girl."

The subject has been identified as Daniel T. Hughes, 42, from Conshohocken, Pennsylvania. According to authorities, he was in town on business. He has been charged with with 1st degree Statutory Sodomy and three counts of 1st degree Child Molestation.

He is being held at the St. Louis County Justice Center with bond set at $250,000, cash only.

The Ritz Carlton Hotel released this statement Sunday afternoon:

“We are aware of the incident reported earlier this morning. As soon as we were made aware of the situation we contacted the Clayton Police Department. The police are investigating the incident and we are cooperating fully throughout the investigation. Additionally, we are investigating the matter. As the matter is currently under investigation it would be inappropriate to provide further comment. If you have additional questions please contact the Clayton Police Department."

http://www.kmov.com/news/crime/Man-obtains-key-to-wrong-hotel-room-molests-9-year-old-girl-117494639.html

I fucking LOL'd at this one. I love his excuse for molesting the girl too, so props to him! :D

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    damn 9 years old.

I mean there was a prime 14 year old in other bed.

Go for that one sicko.

lol
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited March 2011
    I don't know. 14yo's are pretty loose these days.
  • starfox223starfox223 Regular
    edited March 2011
    Funny how they don't mention anything else about the 3rd person.
  • edited March 2011
    I don't know. 14yo's are pretty loose these days.

Yeah, I agree. I think he was right to go for the 9 year old first. If the parents hadn't of caught him and chased him out of the room, I reckon he would have got the 14 year old involved too.

C/O
    "Two heads are better than one" ;)
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Yeah, I agree. I think he was right to go for the 9 year old first. If the parents hadn't of caught him and chased him out of the room, I reckon he would have got the 14 year old involved too.

C/O
    "Two heads are better than one" ;)

Pedobear would be sooooo jealous :D
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    Well if you get the key legitimately, you are entitled to whatever is behind the lock that it opens.