The Secret of Invisibility... and other unusual titles

BillwWilliamsBillwWilliams Semo-Regulars
edited March 2011 in Life
Hello. My name is Kayla Ann and I'm the new promotions manager for the company NOVEL DISCOVERIES, a small publishing house offering a selection of very unusual book titles.

I live in central Florida and I'd like to use this forum as a sort of trial run.

I'd like honest feedback. Please take a moment and visit this website: The Secret of Invisibility.

A great preview of these various books can be found here: Novel Discoveries on Smashwords.

What I'm really looking for are comments, suggestions, pro's and con's regarding the website, the various titles and the writing style of the authors.

Thank you so much!

Kayla Ann
national promotions manager
Novel Discoveries

mycircle.jpg

Comments

• duuudeduuude Regular
    edited March 2011
    Fuck off that shit sucks.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    I clicked the first link and all I can say is what a load of bullshit:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Fuck you and your scam.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited March 2011
    Hello. My name is Kayla Ann and I'm the new promotions manager for the company NOVEL DISCOVERIES, a small publishing house offering a selection of very unusual book titles.

I live in central Florida and I'd like to use this forum as a sort of trial run.

I'd like honest feedback. Please take a moment and visit this website: The Secret of Invisibility.

A great preview of these various books can be found here: Novel Discoveries on Smashwords.

What I'm really looking for are comments, suggestions, pro's and con's regarding the website, the various titles and the writing style of the authors.

Thank you so much!

Kayla Ann
    national promotions manager
    Novel Discoveries

mycircle.jpg

dont post your shitty ass products here fag. ill DOx your arse and call the po po and say ur raping lil children.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited March 2011
    We do not need your supposed secrets of invisibility. The members of totse have understood this technology for years. A vast array of invisible products ranging from paintings to underwear have been produced and sold.

Just one example

As you can see from that thread, the market for invisible products is highly competitive and has resulted in various lawsuits, so be warned before you proceed any further.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    Yes, lawsuit incoming:

SUED!
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Dude, wat

http://www.keelynet.com/

How many pills have you taken, bot?
  • starfox223starfox223 Regular
    edited March 2011
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular