Most memorable moments and posters from BLTC and &T

fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
Title says it all. Post your most memorable moments and posters (good and bad) from the old bltc and totse.

Posters:

Hazey
Rizzo
Casper
HeaT
Umop
Meta
Stupid Nood

Moments:

The time PyroHydroSmok fucked a bagel

The whole drama with Jam cooking meth then the rumors of him getting busted and turning narc by dropping names of totse personal contacts.

The bunny.meatball Saga.

When that guy TheRipper overdosed and died on webcam by taking a shitload of klonapin and methadone in IRC.

When that kid Pickwick or whatever his name was read about those African kids huffing sewage and he posted pics of himself huffing fumes from ballons that were off bottles he had shit and pissed in. I think he made the newspaper in some hick town from that. I think it was called Jenkem.

The time this unknown guy named Jeff Hunter personally came to me trying to come up with a name for this new BBS and text file site he was making. :D

I'll edit in more as I remember them.

Comments

• AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    I lol'd @ #3.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Tattered & Torn faking his suicide to get attention.

I'm never remembered at totse, but I posted a lot in BLTC. :( I used to be 1337m4j33ky.

Oh well, that's the way she goes. FUCKIN' way she goes.

Husslin Trees, Tattered & Torn (aka Piles of Crack) were notable posters.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    I didn't realize Ripper was from Totse though.

Also, I told u I was hardcore.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited July 2010
    1337 wrote: »

I'm never remembered at totse, but I posted a lot in BLTC. :( I used to be 1337m4j33ky.

Ohhh yeah.

Didn't he change his name to T&T after he did that? Yeah PoC. I was pretty close to him on AIM.
    edited July 2010

Husslin Trees, Tattered & Torn (aka Piles of Crack) were notable posters.

I remember your name now that you mention it.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    Ohhh yeah.

Didn't he change his name to T&T after he did that? Yeah PoC. I was pretty close to him on AIM.

He was Tattered & Torn first, he changed it to Piles of Crack after the shit hit the fan.
  • BlehBleh Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    HTS's stinky marker.
    edited July 2010
    Bleh wrote: »
    HTS's stinky marker.

Hah I was gonna mention that but I had typed a bunch already.
  • BlehBleh Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    do you remember the dude who posted a video of himself using chicken jenkem?

all i can rember was that he had an english accent and that it was halarious.

Oh the things i would give to see that video again...........
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Who was the dude that fucked a toaster and burrito? Was it Pyro too?

BloodyDiaperMan running for mayor of his town and his hilarious Taco Bell job application.

I figure I'll ask on here: Does anyone remember the guy who made a bigass weed pipe out of a plastic nativity scene plastic baby Jesus?

Also, Cozy Amnesia, vilbe, insaneike
    edited July 2010
    Who was the dude that fucked a toaster and burrito? Was it Pyro too?

BloodyDiaperMan running for mayor of his town and his hilarious Taco Bell job application.

I figure I'll ask on here: Does anyone remember the guy who made a bigass weed pipe out of a plastic nativity scene plastic baby Jesus?

Also, Cozy Amnesia, vilbe, insaneike

I rememeber all of that, not details those.

And all those were memorable posters. I remember that one kid that came on that was real smart. We like watched him grow up from looking for his first OxyContin to being a full blown junkie.

Wasn't that e-prime?
    edited July 2010
    Man I would give 100 bucks to read that whole bunny.meatball thread. That shit lasted for weeks. It was pages and pages long.

It was a true saga, people were really into to. They couldn't wait for him to get home from school to post what had happen with that girl he was after.

That shit was epic. Ftw.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Man I would give 100 bucks to read that whole bunny.meatball thread. That shit lasted for weeks. It was pages and pages long.

It was a true saga, people were really into to. They couldn't wait for him to get home from school to post what had happen with that girl he was after.

That shit was epic. Ftw.

MOTHERFUCKER. I was about to get a hundred bucks, but lucky for you, nuclearrabbit's freehostia site is down. It probably has something to do with him being stationed in Germany.
  • KundaLiniKundaLini Regular
    edited July 2010
    White Blue Mushrooms? Was that the name?

I remember someone. :(

CrazyAmishMan, but he wasn't in there too much.

*sigh*

My brainz.
  • vnorbertovnorberto Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    kunta kente and his hilarious nigger antics

ahhh the good old days
  • edited July 2010
    Bleh wrote: »
    do you remember the dude who posted a video of himself using chicken jenkem?

No, but I would sell my soul thrice over to see it.

I remember seeing White Blue Mushrooms in BLTC, but I hardly remember him. Man a lot has happened since then
  • Death SnuggleDeath Snuggle Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Just be glad you're not remembered for idiocy in BB on totse. One stupid mistake and it quickly spread to the drug forum. :facepalm:
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited July 2010
    Just be glad you're not remembered for idiocy in BB on totse. One stupid mistake and it quickly spread to the drug forum. :facepalm:

Well you did insufflate a primary explosive.:facepalm::p

LOL, AP=/= Meth. Like everyone said, at least you didn't try to smoke it....

You got to admit, snorting organic peroxides is nothing short of epic.
    edited July 2010
    BungHole wrote: »
    Well you did insufflate a primary explosive.:facepalm::p

LOL, AP=/= Meth. Like everyone said, at least you didn't try to smoke it....

Hey, apparently it gave me super nasal powers of insuffilation. I can snort t7 and be willing to do it again and again. Hell, I made the 40mg mark once.

...but yeah, it's what happens when you keep all the shit you're hiding in the same place when you have to hide them quickly and they are both fine powder.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Also, redsky, a BB regular, getting arrested for an explosion and the police found CP on his computer and a fuckton of reagents/explosives in his house. Owned, I wonder if he's still in prison.
    edited July 2010
    Also, redsky, a BB regular, getting arrested for an explosion and the police found CP on his computer and a fuckton of reagents/explosives in his house. Owned, I wonder if he's still in prison.

Damn, I forgot about him. Everyone hated him.
  • ilovechronicilovechronic Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Someone should tell the boys and girls(like maybe 1) at chemphoria to join.
  • the creator of lifethe creator of life Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    aw you guys are making me all nostalgic :(
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010

Do it, I only had 1 or 2 posts there.
    edited July 2010

I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist anymore. I tried to log in over there a while back and all I got was old thread pieces and stripped down directory.
  • Spence_tronSpence_tron Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    InsaneIke's spelling.

Stupidnoob pwning kidiots.

MGB free giveaways/contests.

MGB disappearing and becoming a currency black hole.

LittlefootonLSD annoying the FUCK out of everyone and spamming the board. :mad:

All of Meta's bullshit.

Distorsion's mass trolling.

Jam's shenanigans.

Hazey.
  • John StamosJohn Stamos Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Anyone remembeer h0ppinlowrider scamming a shit ton of people out of money for acid.
    God I hate that kid but if you look at any of the "post your ____" threads that guy had amazing connects. Bastard.
  • Spence_tronSpence_tron Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    h0ppinlowrider scamming a shit ton of people out of money for acid.
    God I hate that kid but if you look at any of the "post your ____" threads that guy had amazing connects. Bastard.

This too. :p
    edited July 2010
    Anyone remembeer h0ppinlowrider scamming a shit ton of people out of money for acid.

Didn't people find out he was just taking pictures off the internet or something?

I was still jealous anyway, though.:o
  • corduroycorduroy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Infrared
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited July 2010
    If anyone here posted in the DXM thread..yall remember dexingsmotpoker??
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    When that kid Pickwick or whatever his name was read about those African kids huffing sewage and he posted pics of himself huffing fumes from ballons that were off bottles he had shit and pissed in. I think he made the newspaper in some hick town from that.

lol it was nutella iirc.

Also: onemullato.
  • 47 47 4747 47 47 Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I remember ONLY posting in BLTC (although not that much), and not going anywhere else on &t

I was a fool :facepalm:
  • stupid noobstupid noob Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    We need to bring back meta as mod here. He was the source of so much lulz, and it would be fun to fuck with him some more.
  • ilovechronicilovechronic Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist anymore. I tried to log in over there a while back and all I got was old thread pieces and stripped down directory.

They have a channel on IRC. and its still there dude.chemphoria.com
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2010
    Has anyone seen Rizzo over here?
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Has anyone seen Rizzo over here?

No, but nobody has seen rizzo at zoklet either. He's probably in jail. He got in some shit with some rolls on him, or something.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    2fly4lyfe was awesome.
  • NTPNTP Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    The Pharmacist = One of the most knowledgeable pharms posters way back in the day around 03.

ThetaReactor = One of the mods of totse

Kronikus = another moderator from 03 when I first joined

Hippie Lettuce = Rumors went around that he was permabanned after posting pics of meta's daughter which were also rumored to be "fat".

HoppinLowrider = One of the most infamous scammers and supposedly "good" at it.

Also one day I saw someone making heroin balloons, and they were dipping their moist finger into powder heroin and then rolling it around with his index and thumb into a ball of tar, when he was done his finger had a distinct brown tint to it. Maybe that explains meta's brown finger? Just kidding who knows.
  • stupid noobstupid noob Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    NTP wrote: »
    The Pharmacist = One of the most knowledgeable pharms posters way back in the day around 03.

ThetaReactor = One of the mods of totse

Kronikus = another moderator from 03 when I first joined

Hippie Lettuce = Rumors went around that he was permabanned after posting pics of meta's daughter which were also rumored to be "fat".

HoppinLowrider = One of the most infamous scammers and supposedly "good" at it.

Also one day I saw someone making heroin balloons, and they were dipping their moist finger into powder heroin and then rolling it around with his index and thumb into a ball of tar, when he was done his finger had a distinct brown tint to it. Maybe that explains meta's brown finger? Just kidding who knows.

Metas daughter was fat AND down syndrome and as for his brown finger, it's because he smoked so much and is such a dirty fucker he never washed 30 years of smoke residue off his grimy digits.
  • IWDIWD Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    We need to bring back meta as mod here. He was the source of so much lulz, and it would be fun to fuck with him some more.

Deleted.

No personal information.
  • IWDIWD Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    ^ I'll delete it before anyone sees it if you be my friend.:cool:
    edited July 2010
    IWD wrote: »
    ^ I'll delete it before anyone sees it if you be my friend.:cool:

Who's real name was that?
  • IWDIWD Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Who's real name was that?

Yeah I was gonna delete it just now and saw that you already did. He and Rizzo sent my real name to a school I was applying at, and my photos from the "Post your ________ thread" on the drug forum from zoklet after I destroyed him with legit arguments in a thread. I was just trying to piss him off, but then felt bad about it.

Stupid noob, I am sorry for posting your name.

Also, what's this shit about personal info being OK here, my name being posted and my pic, as well as several other people's, but as soon as I do it once it get's edited? I don't really care about having my info posted in my thread I made yesterday, but different rules for different users is pretty gay.

Either way, I've often thought that taking this shit from the internet to someones personal life was the lamest thing a forum user could do, then, here I am doing it. That's why I'm apologizing. Stupid noob you know more about drugs than most people on this forum, likely myself included, but you're still a shitty person, a lying hypocrite, and a literal bi-sexual dicksucker (whether you admit it again or not) so unless you want to be my friend, this is not a truce on my half.
    edited July 2010
    Yeah I was gonna delete it just now and saw that you already did. He and Rizzo sent my real name to a school I was applying at, and my photos from the "Post your ________ thread" on the drug forum from zoklet after I destroyed him with legit arguments in a thread. I was just trying to piss him off, but then felt bad about it.

Also, what's this shit about personal info being OK here, my name being posted and my pic, as well as several other people's, but as soon as I do it once it get's edited? I don't really care about having my info posted in my thread I made yesterday, but different rules for different users is pretty gay.

I never saw that. I just happen to check this thead to see the new replys. That is the first time I have ever deleted someones post. If I had seen the posts that you are talking about I would have done something. Was this on the old fourm or this one? Because I was never a mod at the old one.
  • IWDIWD Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I never saw that. I just happen to check this thead to see the new replys. That is the first time I have ever deleted someones post. If I had seen the posts that you are talking about I would have done something. Was this on the old fourm or this one? Because I was never a mod at the old one.

Don't worry about it man, I'm not. It's not in this forum (this particular BLTC forum) anyways. I support how lax the rules are at this site, and it will probably keep me here. I don't want to crawl back to the other side of things when something gets thrown my way.
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited July 2010
    Here's to many great moments for the future. We only have a fucking lifetime to kill.
  • KundaLiniKundaLini Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^ lol.
    InsaneIke's spelling.

Stupidnoob pwning kidiots.

MGB free giveaways/contests.

MGB disappearing and becoming a currency black hole.

LittlefootonLSD annoying the FUCK out of everyone and spamming the board. :mad:

All of Meta's bullshit.

Distorsion's mass trolling.

Jam's shenanigans.

Hazey.

Ooooh, shit, Mother Gecko was preeeety weird, LittlefootonLSD!!! Haha, he was like the first poster turned professional troll.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010

Either way, I've often thought that taking this shit from the internet to someones personal life was the lamest thing a forum user could do, then, here I am doing it. That's why I'm apologizing. Stupid noob you know more about drugs than most people on this forum, likely myself included, but you're still a shitty person, a lying hypocrite, and a literal bi-sexual dicksucker (whether you admit it again or not) so unless you want to be my friend, this is not a truce on my half.

You're so full of shit you half wit. Go die in a fire.
    edited July 2010
    You're so full of shit you half wit. Go die in a fire.

Uh oh....E-drama.

Lets hear the details man, interested minds want to know. :D

Is your user name your old totse name or is it your only user name?