Dominoes Pizza

buddhabuddha Regular
edited April 2011 in Life
How do you feel about their new marketing campaign?

Have you tried their pizza since the big change?

I have eaten it a few times now and it is seriously getting to be one of my favorites. Especially whatever they are putting on the crust now. It's awesome.

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited March 2011
    It used to be terrible, now its worked its way up to bad
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    It is much better than it has ever been but that is not saying much. For my money the local mom and pop shops are the best bet over the national chains.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited March 2011
    Except when they leave a shit ton of grease on it. I hate grease on pizza.
  • edited March 2011
    Dominoes definitely upped their game recently, and for the price range they are the best chain around. You can probably find something better, but if I am staying at a hotel and don't know the local shit shacks from the good ones, Dominoes is my go to.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    I have to say they really have made a much better pizza than the shit they were selling. Fox's pizza is better but Domino's is next on my list. I believe that is a garlic spread they have put on the crust btw.
  • kidgokidgo Regular
    edited March 2011
    did someone say two for me on tuesday?!
  • edited March 2011
    Have't tried it since around October 2009....I used to like it but by then it tasted like shit everytime I had it. Maybe I'll give it another go...
  • ThrillavanillaThrillavanilla Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    It's gotten a lot better
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    They used to taste like shit but now it actually isn't bad at all especially for a major delivery chain.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited March 2011
    I recently shared some Dominos with some people and they didn't believe it was Dominos. :thumbsup:
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    yeah, it definitely took first for me since the change.

also i'm hungry now.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited March 2011
    It's actually pretty decent now, especially for the price.

When I'm working, I've got the option of Pizza Hut, Dominos, or a place called the Pizza Shoppe (small chain of sit down style restaurants). I usually go with Domino's because it's cheaper, and isn't complete shit (in this case i'm referring to the local place, not PH).
  • UsernameUsername Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Ill agree that they have come a long way that's for sure, but I still think that PapaJohns has em beat when it comes to flavor. Its the only place that I can pay for extra chz and actually get it anymore.
  • JizzlamJizzlam New Arrival
    edited March 2011
    ITT: can't spell domino's :facepalm:
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited March 2011
    I haven't eaten there since I was a teenager, and won't ever likely eat their food again. It was shit then, and wouldn't likely be much better now.

I live close enough to the city I don't have to often deal with shitty mega chains unless I'm super lazy. My favorite pizza is actually from a very small "chain"(about 5 family owned locations) out of my home town. I will always prefer more "mom and pop" style eateries. TGI Fridays may be my one exception. Whatever concocts their menu/dishes is apparently a fucking badass.

On a side note. Worst Pizza I have EVER, EVER had was Little Ceaser's. I always called it Little Greasers.
  • SuicidalAmphibianSuicidalAmphibian Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
    I'm pretty sure it's just the same stuff they used to use to make breadsticks, at least it tasted like it...but I like the new pizza slightly better. Of course, I mainly order Domino's for the sandwiches, since I like those the most...
  • SpeedbagsSpeedbags Regular
    edited March 2011
    It's gone from absolutely won't touch it to hey I'm in the mood for some cheap pizza and I'll eat it. I still wouldn't consider it much good, but it is edible now.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    I've tried Dominoes in the past and found it disgusting.

Little Caesar's is just way too fucking good. The cheese to tomato sauce ratio is perfect and the crust is just :thumbsup:

A cheese or pepperoni pie is like $5.40 and the cashier gals have fucking HUGE tits.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    that and its cheap as shit for quality pie.

Little Skeezers > Dominoes
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited April 2011
    Dominos make great pizza's, but they are always fairly expensive over here in the UK :(
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited April 2011
    I don't get why some people like them, for me Dominos is by far the worst of the pizza chains. FUCKING gross :mad: