Must be a new RECORD! (ITT: Blind Typing)

DfgDfg Admin
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
AREUSHITTINGME.JPG

This goes on and FUCKING ON! My link went down 63+ times during 4 hours. Anyway, I am tired and need to sleep, hence I can't bitch about this. I am typing this with my eyes closed and boy it feels good. it seems my fingers already know where to press the keys required to type, if I don't think about it my fingers would do the work, but If I try thinking about it everything just fucks up. But in any case it's great to ttype like this, I mean wow, I never considered typing with my eyes closed, I can type way faster and it's super easy. Just close your eyes and let the body/mind do its work. FUCKING WOW!

Plus, the mistakes are minimum, I mean I have to correct a bit typo errors but overall everything seems to work. I should record this..... OMG OMG OMG! If you're replying to this thread, just do this. Close your eyes and place your hands in the normal position. And then just start typing. After few seconds your fingers will coordinate everything and you will start typing without thinking about the location of the keys. This is just super fun and easy. I am still typing with my eyes closed.

Comments