What do you consider sexy?

GrinchGrinch Regular
edited March 2011 in Life
While I am not opposed to posting sexy pictures as a response, I suppose this thread is more oriented toward specific qualities/aspects/features/items which you consider sexy.

For instance:

thumb2.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.pronto.com%2Fimages%2Fproduction%2Fproducts%2F48%2F5d%2Fimagf483f9af686c74c50b2cce2f3c7e-1298184023_254x500.jpg&wmax=180&hmax=240&quality=80&bgcol=FFFFFF

Thigh-high, black lace stockings.
goddamngrinch.jpg

Comments

• Sabbath102Sabbath102 New Arrival
    edited March 2011
    Alwas been very fond of this.
    article-1221911-06E8CCAF000005DC-7_468x608.jpg
  • SpeedbagsSpeedbags Regular
    edited March 2011
    Confidence with a strong grounded connection is very sexy. I love women who are sure of themselves but at the same time do no look down on everyone else. She should also be athletic maintaining a nice body, enjoys doing numerous activities and isn't afraid to get dirty. Of course she should be able to do herself up into a classy look for special occasions.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    the sluttier the sexier

51.jpg

she has everything, i want/ need
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited March 2011
    Women wearing satin...much prefer it to lace or latex.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, satin really is pretty amazing sometimes ...

InaraSerra08.jpg

500full.jpg

firefly-serenity-movie-promotional-.jpg
  • theGeneraltheGeneral Regular
    edited March 2011
  • edited March 2011
    Personality-wise: Confidence, intelligence, and openness (stupid sluts and childish conservative girls NO)

Looks-wise: smooth legs, round chest, colorful eyes...the usual
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited March 2011
    Women: at least somewhat intelligent, doesn't talk too much, nice ass. Redheads are okay as long as they don't have three million freckles. No blondes or Asians. Not stick fucking skinny. If your legs look like toothpicks, get away from me.

Men: Tall, intelligent, muscular, able to debate without being illogical or getting pissed off, not a pansy in bed, preferably dark hair but my boyfriend's hair is red so I guess it doesn't matter. Alternatively, David Beckham.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited March 2011
    ^^^ She goes both ways. :hai:
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited March 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    ^^^ She goes both ways. :hai:

I prefer the term "equal opportunity lover."
    edited March 2011
    we'll see how much of an

"equal opportunity lover" you

are when i take you to strip club. :D
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    I find a wide variety of women attractive, I'm not sure I can really put a finger on what I'd consider sexy.

Although I do like a woman with curves rather than a rail. Someone I can shoot the shit with like she's one of the guys is a definite turn on, as well as intelligence and a good sense of humor.

I also find women who know what they want to be sexy as hell.
    edited March 2011
    When a girl is comfortable in her own skin.

nothing better than being with a lady who is

not shy of her body. or shy to give and receive

touch. I'd take that over appearance any day.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    I guess that's what I meant when I said women who know what they want. Self-confidence is very attractive.
  • JHGJHG Acolyte
    edited March 2011
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited March 2011
    "Zettai Ryouiki"

ZettaiRyouiki.jpg

Why it hasn't become popular here in the West I have no idea. I find it sexy as hell.

For some reason, it's not easy to find a good picture online, but when I was in Tokyo I could see them everywhere, and it was amazing.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    I find intelligence sexy. She has to be smart enough to carry on a conversation with me about anything at all. This doesn't mean she has to know what we're talking about. If She isn't familiar with the topic I find it to be a turn on if She asks about it so as to know and continue the discussion. I also like I when a girl admits Yi niy knowing Why something means because in my opinion it is more intelligence to admit ignorance to something so that you can learn about it than to just nod and go along with whatever while zoning out and thinking about hour hair. Girls who play video games are awesome.

As far as looks go I like short skinny girls. They can't be too skinny though or I just get grossed out. I don't like fat chicks. The boobs and ass don't have to be huge but at least existent. Something about a girl's cheeks get me going.