Best morning for a while

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Just pulled an all-nighter and got a fair amount of work done. Hopped out of my window, sat on the windowsill and put on some Incubus, had some soup and watched the sunrise.
How are my fellow ToTSEans welcoming in this Monday? I hope to fuck I don't fall asleep in my lecture. Tramadol should keep me going :eek:

Comments

• RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited March 2011
    I'd probably do the same, but I'm still waiting on some parts to come in so i can keep working on the orders i've got in.

Plus, I have to work from 11-7 tomorrow.
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited March 2011
    I don't have any obligations for awhile, so I've been on a creative binge. I write until I go to sleep, and I start again as soon as I wake up.
  • edited March 2011
    I welcomed this Monday morning by getting out of bed late, rushing around trying to catch the bus to college, and I'm now sitting here posting on &T and eating sandwiches rather than actually doing my work. I really can't be bothered today, Mondays suck bawls.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited March 2011
    Had a mate round 'till the early hours. Slept. Woke up. Slept again. Had a shower. Realised school started 20 mins ago, and I didn't feel well enough to travel the one minute walk then proceed to have my brain numbed by teachers that are less intelligent than most people I know. All whilst surrounded by dull, monotonous conversation with chavs, conformists or kool kids.
    So I went back to sleep.
    Now I'm here drinking a lemon, honey and whiskey concoction, to help my 'sore throat and stomach'. Listening to Tonedeff and browsing the interwebz, whilst nice and warm in my bed :)
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited March 2011
    Meh at four o'clock my friends train will arrive and I shall meet him then proceed to the pub and have a few drinks and a catch up..
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited March 2011
    If I didn't have homework due today I'd just say fuck it and go back to bed. It's the first Monday after Spring break; don't expect much from me.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm one of those people who absolutely hates waking up. I'll lay there and squish my eyes together hoping it will make me fall back asleep. Never works. I generally like Mondays it's the start of the new school weeks for me and kind of like my weekend. Next, all I need is a cup of coffee and I'll be good for a couple hours...however this morning I feel like a cold is coming on. lame.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Well I just found out I might not be able to do my Dissertation at my University thanks to our lovely Government and the 30% funding cut. Half the lecturers have been sacked and I either have to commute to London for half my course or not go into my 3rd year. Having a disability means I cannot work a demanding physical job (I can within reason) as well as pay for my prescriptions (>£300 a month, and I get some help at the moment but I still pay 2/3 of the cost..and I pay my fucking taxes so STFU) so I'm fucked either way as I can't afford it.

Worst Monday ever. Fuck my Uni.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited March 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Well I just found out I might not be able to do my Dissertation at my University thanks to our lovely Government and the 30% funding cut. Half the lecturers have been sacked and I either have to commute to London for half my course or not go into my 3rd year. Having a disability means I cannot work a demanding physical job (I can within reason) as well as pay for my prescriptions (>£300 a month, and I get some help at the moment but I still pay 2/3 of the cost..and I pay my fucking taxes so STFU) so I'm fucked either way as I can't afford it.

The cost of prescriptions is insane. It's almost like drug companies don't want people to have the medication they need.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited March 2011
    ok so Monday sucks, but the morning was good still a +1
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, today at work seemed to go by quite quickly.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited March 2011
    RemadE wrote: »

Why don't you get free scripts? I thought you did if in full time education, and when I worked in the pharmacy the NHS ones were only 5 per item.
    Fuck the government, they're stopping EMA as well so next year, it'll be fucking expensive to go to the college I want