What are your thoughts on a Liberal Prison System?

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Well up for that. What about starting a riot and taking over the island?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2011
    Heh! I couldn't imagine them starting a riot. They're way to busy sucking up to the system for that. :D
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    What i notice is the lack of niggers and mestizos. They are the main reason for all the prison violence in America.
  • edited March 2011
    I don't know if this "liberal" system is the answer to the problems of our prison system, and I'd be interested in their results, but it seems like they're at least moving in the right direction. They seem more interested in rehabilitation (Giving them a nice environment, helping them "find themselves" and teaching them skills and work ethic (Farm work and whatever else they had)) than in punishment.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    The penal system as it stands is a proven failure this might be a step in the right direction.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited March 2011
    This is a good thing. Give them responsability in small increments they can deal with until they are responsible enough to be released. They also understand risk/reward. Sure they could all swim off the island at night, but when they were recaptured they would go to an 'old' prison which would be much worse.

Strangely, the long haired guy in the greenhouse looks a little like some one I know...