What do i do in this situation.

Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Well im 18, I dont have a job or a car, but I do have some clothes, an xbox 360, a computer. Currently I'm in a school that I could really give 2 fucks about, its a hippy high school located in a college mostly for retards who cant finish fucking school. I dont go so I dont really care but what im asking is should I get off my lazy ass and go to the school? And possibly get a job? I turn 19 in a few months so I'm fucking hustling here to get my shit in order. I need help guys and all advice would be appreciated. :facepalm:

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Try sucking dick for money
    Hope this was some help!
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    School + part time job. Earn and learn. The more qualifications you have under your belt, the more opportunity you have of winning the Rat Race...and still being a rat.
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited March 2011
    Try sucking dick for money
    Hope this was some help!

10 years ago this would be valid advice but these days no moneys in sucking dick.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    Get a job and fuck school.

Get a certification in something, an A+, or master a trade [plumbing].
    edited March 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    School + part time job. Earn and learn. The more qualifications you have under your belt, the more opportunity you have of winning the Rat Race...and still being a rat.

Would you think I am behind in any way? Considering I dont have much , material objects and qualifications such as a current job or a high school education but I have 5 credits to go.
  • edited March 2011
    10 years ago this would be valid advice but these days no moneys in sucking dick.

Fuck me what's the world coming to, I blame global warming:facepalm:
  • edited March 2011
    Firstly, sell your xbox so you have a little bit of cash laying around. Get off your lazy ass and go to school. Do the best you can, don't waste the time you have there so that you can leave and get a job, and some money. Then you can feel free to buy a new Xbox, and have a much better life :D
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Firstly, sell your xbox so you have a little bit of cash laying around. Get off your lazy ass and go to school. Do the best you can, don't waste the time you have there so that you can leave and get a job, and some money. Then you can feel free to buy a new Xbox, and have a much better life :D

That is going to be fucking difficult as I have a rank and ego in Bad Company 2 that I must withheld. I can see where you are going with the money thing as this would motivate me in a certain way to accomplish things without the pressure of having 0 cash on hand to do anything fun. Finding a job these days is quite hard so I will have to make a damn good convincing resume
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Sell drugs
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    i agree with the part time job, and 5 credits? knock that shit out. i'm jobless myself, feels good til phone bill is due, and i want to go to the bar.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    That is going to be fucking difficult as I have a rank and ego in Bad Company 2 that I must withheld. I can see where you are going with the money thing as this would motivate me in a certain way to accomplish things without the pressure of having 0 cash on hand to do anything fun. Finding a job these days is quite hard so I will have to make a damn good convincing resume

I have never gotten a job with a CV or Resume and I earn £15 an hour. You aren't looking hard enough.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited March 2011

if you want an easy job , get a job as loss prevention in a store no experience necessary but it would help. or better get a job as security guard.
    edited March 2011
    My bro worked as a security gaurd, he said all he did was watch movies and shit and let people through the gate. He made about 15 bucks an hour so this might be an option and a company named Iron Horse is looking for 18 years + to work for them so I might try there.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    Finish school ASAP, a LOT of places will not even look at you without a high school diploma. Then when you are done with school travel around for a while.

Lots of ways to see the world for free google "wwoof".

Sell the XBox and get a passport.
    edited March 2011
    Got a passport already but thing is I dont have the funds to go travel at the moment.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited March 2011

its just a game
    buddha wrote: »
    Finish school ASAP, a LOT of places will not even look at you without a high school diploma. Then when you are done with school travel around for a while.

Lots of ways to see the world for free google "wwoof".

Sell the XBox and get a passport.

well the mother in me says finish school and these days you need more than a high school diploma. Unless you specialize you would also need at least a associates to find a decent paying job that wouldn't want to make you stab yourself in the face.

on the other hand

you are young. sell your xbox and your computer pack a bag and start walking, explore the world and you'll be surprised.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    or just live off your parents and the government :hai:
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited March 2011
    Grow the fuck up and go to school for christ's sake. You're really too lazy and/or stupid to finish high school? Jesus man, high school is the easiest thing you'll ever do. Ever. Get off your ass, finish high school, get a shitty dead-end job if that's what you're into, or pick up a trade. No one's going to do anything for you and I'm surprised mommy and daddy haven't kicked you out already.
    edited March 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    Grow the fuck up and go to school for christ's sake. You're really too lazy and/or stupid to finish high school? Jesus man, high school is the easiest thing you'll ever do. Ever. Get off your ass, finish high school, get a shitty dead-end job if that's what you're into, or pick up a trade. No one's going to do anything for you and I'm surprised mommy and daddy haven't kicked you out already.

I live on my own, currently living off some savings I have.
    edited March 2011
    I live on my own, currently living off some savings I have.

Rest of what I said still applies. Get off your ass and live life. Who fucking cares about BC2. It's a game, and not even a very good one at that. Sell your Xbox, save the money. Finish school. Five credits is nothing. Get a job, save up to travel or do...whatever it is you want to do.

Fuck the whiny part of you going "but I don't waaaaanna go to school. I don't waaanna give up my mindless entertainment. I don't wanna do anything that requires actual effort." Sitting around playing video games all day is fun until you realize that your life is going absolutely nowhere.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    Rest of what I said still applies. Get off your ass and live life. Who fucking cares about BC2. It's a game, and not even a very good one at that. Sell your Xbox, save the money. Finish school. Five credits is nothing. Get a job, save up to travel or do...whatever it is you want to do.

Fuck the whiny part of you going "but I don't waaaaanna go to school. I don't waaanna give up my mindless entertainment. I don't wanna do anything that requires actual effort." Sitting around playing video games all day is fun until you realize that your life is going absolutely nowhere.

I love you.

but yeah this, quit being a qhiny bitch you

know what you have to do, quit being a nigger

and do it
  • edited March 2011
    Pm me ↑ ASAP i NEED cowboy cock
    edited March 2011
    I like your icon Chris.
  • edited March 2011
    Looking back a few years I have to give this advice: go to school. On the other hand. It's all who you know.

I didn't pursue any education past high school and I have an incredibly lucrative job at a web design firm. I just taught myself how to do the stuff and my dads friend wanted help starting a new company and asked me to work for him. The rest is history.

Looking around now though I see my friends are all finished with college and while I have a kickass job, I don't have a degree to fall back on and that is a little scary to think of at times.

At the very minimum finish the 5 credits. You'd be a retard if you didn't. Try to do the security job. Very easy to do and it's good pay. Personally I'd sell the Xbox and play games on the PC if it's good enough. If you are really into the Xbox and it makes you happy, don't sell it. As you get older, you'll find that the things that make you happy are the most important things in the world. They keep you sane, and keep your spirits high. Usually it's the little things - like video games, fishing, pizza. Just be careful not to overindulge. Try to go to school and get a degree in SOMETHING though. You could learn a trade while you're going to school too.

I have a philosophy about work that relates to fishing. If you have a shit ton of lines in the water you're likely to catch more fish, and have a better chance of catching a big one. Put as many "lines" out as you can. Find as many ways to make money as you can. Bullshit your way into jobs. Thats how a lot of people get good jobs. You can fail at a job now, you're young. Who cares if you make a little money and then cut loose from the company? Chances are if you did anything even half assed you can still use them on a resume.

I have managed a saw department, run CNC machines, worked as a daycare assistant, janitor, yard worker, guitar teacher, PC repair technician, pot farmer, and now my main focus is web design and web marketing. The point is I have done and still do most of that stuff. I still fix people's PCs, I still grow pot, and I still teach guitar. My web design brings in enough money to pay the bills, all the other stuff supplements it. Supplemental income is the shit let me tell you. It feels like free money sometimes because you're so focused on your 40 hour a week job, doing these other "hobbies" doesn't feel like work.

Keep your head up, be strong in character and don't take bullshit from people. Do your own thing and fuck the haters who want to see you fail or criticize what you're doing based on their own personal beliefs and agendas. It's not worth it to sweat that shit. There's money to be made and bitches to be fucked. The clock is ticking. You don't have time for negativity.
    edited March 2011
    Personally I'd sell the Xbox and play games on the PC if it's good enough.

Best advice given in this thread. Xbox sux. Although you'd need a pretty significant PC to run BC2, shit wants like a thousand cores.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited March 2011
    Suicide.
    edited March 2011
    Well, I bet i'm better off than most of you degenerate fucks, so fuck off haters. Anyways, I landed a job for the summer doing professional landscaping but that wont supplund me for the winter so I may look into doing security. Right now i'm working on motivation to go to school and possibly to get a schedule I can work out to make me seem like i'm being productive. Putting aside all that, the negative thoughts are still coming about but It must be a conscious effort on my part to supress those negative thoughts about the world, system and government but replace them with positives to benefit me as a whole but still realize the system for what it is and go from there. Planning on to save up some cash over the summer for a vehicle which should give me some motivation to upkeep it and keep landing jobs to pay for the insurance, gas and other repairs needed for the vehicle. I plan on making 5 grand this summer and possibly put 3-4k into a vehicle.

My computer is a tri core, ati 4850 and runs most games perfectly fine. So I will easily be able to run bad company 2 if I sell the computer.

And I got about 300 dollars worth of gaming keyboards so lol, I might sell them.
  • edited March 2011
    Also, learn to play the game. That's what "supress those negative thoughts about the world, system and government but replace them with positives to benefit me as a whole but still realize the system for what it is and go from there" means. I guarantee everyone has tried every trick in the book that you could think of. There are no obvious shortcuts or tricks for life. You'll notice the people who are complaining about life are complaining about the rules. If they just quit bitching and played the game it'd be different.

Trick 1
    Get an accountant when you start making some money. They have one purpose in this world: to get money from the government in any way the law permits them to. Finding a good CPA is like finding gold. I can't tell you how much money I've saved because I have an accountant. It only costs you about 300 bucks once a year and it's worth every penny. Just make sure you find one who is "on your side." There are lots of goody two shoes lady bug ass CPAs who will report you for things that could have otherwise been avoided. A good CPA will just lay down the law and say things like "you COULD do this." When they emphasize the word "could" and say things like "I'm not saying you should do this, but this is the law..." you're safe.
  • edited March 2011
    Also, learn to play the game. That's what "supress those negative thoughts about the world, system and government but replace them with positives to benefit me as a whole but still realize the system for what it is and go from there" means. I guarantee everyone has tried every trick in the book that you could think of. There are no obvious shortcuts or tricks for life. You'll notice the people who are complaining about life are complaining about the rules. If they just quit bitching and played the game it'd be different.

Trick 1
    Get an accountant when you start making some money. They have one purpose in this world: to get money from the government in any way the law permits them to. Finding a good CPA is like finding gold. I can't tell you how much money I've saved because I have an accountant. It only costs you about 300 bucks once a year and it's worth every penny. Just make sure you find one who is "on your side." There are lots of goody two shoes lady bug ass CPAs who will report you for things that could have otherwise been avoided. A good CPA will just lay down the law and say things like "you COULD do this." When they emphasize the word "could" and say things like "I'm not saying you should do this, but this is the law..." you're safe.
    No fucking idea what that shite was about TLDR
    You anally re-tentative ?
  • edited March 2011
    No fucking idea what that shite was about TLDR
    You anally re-tentative ?

I don't even know what "anally re-tentative" means. Do I hold things well in my anus? Is that what you're trying asking? I don't usually hold things in my anus but if you get off on asking strangers how their butt grip is then by all means ask away.

Or did you mean anally retentive?

In that case. No.

If you don't want to read it don't. I don't give a shit if anyone reads it to be honest. It's free advice.
    edited March 2011
    Oh did someone get butt hurt...i think so
  • edited March 2011
    Oh did someone get butt hurt...i think so

I'll put my fingers inside you and show you what butt hurt means.
    edited March 2011

wow, someone has really sick fantasy.

Sorry dude i was jk you didnt have to get all

faggot in here.
    edited March 2011

Too far.
    edited March 2011
    i wonder if he does that to bears?

:confused:
  • edited March 2011
    i wonder if he does that to bears?

:confused:

You'd be impressed.
  • edited March 2011
    Too far.

Yeah too far. Inside.
  • edited March 2011
    I don't even know what "anally re-tentative" means. Do I hold things well in my anus? Is that what you're trying asking? I don't usually hold things in my anus but if you get off on asking strangers how their butt grip is then by all means ask away.

Or did you mean anally retentive?

In that case. No.

If you don't want to read it don't. I don't give a shit if anyone reads it to be honest. It's free advice.

In was pissederoodies when I wrote that, you anally retentive twat, hope that helps, and I still haven't read that shite.
    Will you be my fwend ?
    edited March 2011
    Yeah too far. Inside.

Are you one of those big hairy gay men who call themselves bears?
  • edited March 2011

You hoping ?
    edited March 2011
    You hoping ?

Why would I be, gay men aren't into tits
  • edited March 2011
    You know that from personal experience?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    You hoping ?

sock-puppet.png
  • edited March 2011
    edited March 2011
    You know that from personal experience?

I just...I kind of thought that would be common sense.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
  • edited March 2011
    In was pissederoodies when I wrote that, you anally retentive twat, hope that helps, and I still haven't read that shite.
    Will you be my fwend ?

I'll be your friend. I'll be anyones friend.

Would it excite you if I was? What if I was but I was bi-sexual and I loved to eat and drill pussy with my big bear cock too? And I'd be really good at it cause I have all kinds of dyke friends who show me whats up? What would you do then? For a klondike bar?

WHAT THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO?

You need to have tits for people to be into them.

:cool:
    edited March 2011
    Would it excite you if I was? What if I was but I was bi-sexual and I loved to eat and drill pussy with my big bear cock too? And I'd be really good at it cause I have all kinds of dyke friends who show me whats up? What would you do then? For a klondike bar?

WHAT THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO?

To be honest I'd be more interested in your dyke friends as long as they were hot. Too much hair is gross.
    You need to have tits for people to be into them.

Whatevs, talk to the hand. My tits are awesome.
  • edited March 2011
    To be honest I'd be more interested in your dyke friends as long as they were hot. Too much hair is gross.

Whatevs, talk to the hand. My tits are awesome.

They aren't the hot ones, those are called lesbians, and I don't have a lot of hair. The question was regarding klondike bars. Come on. Keep up here.

I don't believe you about your boobies. Show your tits and I will rape them. I did not make a typo. I did not mean rate. My offer stands. Are you into it?

If I'm reading you right, and I am, you'd be MORE interested in the dyke friends so long as they are hot and not so hairy. Well they are not hot and very hairy. I am hot and not very hairy (they call us bear cubs because we aren't full grown bears yet in case you were wondering) so does that mean you ARE interested in me? a/s/l baby. Lets turn this into something magical.
  • electric wizardelectric wizard Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Well, this thread stayed on track