My house is clean..

edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
And it is fantastic. I love when I spic and span my house.. Like not the regular everyday cleaning.. but like, when I get down and go all Cinderella on the floors and shit.. Ahhh... I feel like I'm in my own 4 bedroom, sanitary, bubble.. :hai:

Comments

• Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited March 2011
    the only time my house is clean is when im on a meth binge
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited March 2011
    I love when i have time and energy to do that

i always feel so blah when the house is messy...

that is such a typical woman thing
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited March 2011
    Fuck cleaning.
  • edited March 2011
    I clean the place up every week or so, or else it looks like shit. I also change some of the water in the fish tank and sometimes clean out my computer if I can be bothered. It's good to get into the routine really.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    Fuck, now I have to clean my room. It needs a good cleaning anyway. OP, is it wrong if I imagine you bending down and washing the floors while your soft tits move from left to right and your ass shakes as well. :D I should rest more.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited March 2011
    I cleaned my room I manage to fill my whole bin with shit I didn't need.
    I prefer not cleaning it often, it makes it more fulfilling when I eventually do.
  • theGeneraltheGeneral Regular
    edited March 2011
    the only time my house is clean is when im on a meth binge
    this
  • edited March 2011
    I cleaned my room I manage to fill my whole bin with shit I didn't need.
    I prefer not cleaning it often, it makes it more fulfilling when I eventually do.

There's only so many times you can do this :D A couple of years back, I decided to go through every single thing in my room and determine whether or not I actually needed it. The stuff I needed went back in it's place, and the other stuff was separated into piles - for sale, and trash. All the crap which I didn't need at all (and couldn't be sold on Ebay) was thrown into a massive bag, and the rest was put on eBay :D

I eventually made enough money to build a new computer, which was awesome :D
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited March 2011
    I never dedicate cleaning as an activity. I clean as I go.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    I hate how My gf is such a lazy bitch

she wont clean anything. clothes all over.

her books, and her job pprwork. :mad: :mad:

Its not hard people to pick up after yourselves

I'm mr. clean :)
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    i take out the trash and keep my space clean.
  • edited March 2011
    Something about the smell of Pine-Sol in the air, really gets me off.. Mmmmm...
    edited March 2011
    you're not the first girl i seen react to

Pine-sol this way. What gives?

Is it the love potion i been looking for?
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited March 2011
    Something about the smell of Pine-Sol in the air, really gets me off.. Mmmmm...

What.
    edited March 2011
    eh, pine sol reminds me of working in old people homes

i prefer lysol and bleach

sometimes vinegar just to sorta douche the whole house
  • edited March 2011
    I usually just Febreeze everything after cleaning up. That way, everything is cleaned and smells good for a while afterwards. Fresh bed sheets automatically smell good though, so I usually don't bother spraying them.
    edited March 2011
    I change my sheets weekly and wash my bedding stuff weekly

Im grossed out by the thought of dust mites and dead skin

Back when I used to shave my legs, I don't have to shave I just did cause all the other girls had to and I wanted to fit in:facepalm: now I know how lucky I am to not have to shave. Anyway ok so I would shave my legs and get ready for bed in crisp clean fresh from the dryer sheets and it would feel sooo good to slip into them after shaving.

I love me a clean bed and the smell of clean linens.
  • princessprincess Regular
    edited March 2011
    I always hire Zelda Rubinstein to clean my house.

edited March 2011
    No you dont you fucking liar.

Shes not even a maid. How can she clean your house?
  • princessprincess Regular
    edited March 2011
    Yes she does too clean houses. Why else would the other lady look so relieved?
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    Because she knows that the creepy dwarf lady is leaving for good. She should've just punted that bitch from the start.

I clean up usually once a week. I hate having a messy place. Coming home to a sink full of my roommate's dishes and his clothes all over the living room is really fucking annoying but I refuse to clean up after him. I have guests over and we have a good time telling him how slobbish he is and to stop mooching and whining. He doesn't like me or my friends.
    edited August 2011
    no its not bitch.

clean it again