the creek

brandonbrandon Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
ok hey guys the creek neer my house is rly big cus of all the rane me and my frind cant even go under the brige were we smoke cus we wood hafta smoke in the water LOL and we r gonna flote on tubes down the river do u guys think this is a good idea my frinds mom has a camra my frind mite steel it and then uplode the pics but im not showing u guys cus u mite b stockers but anyways wut do u guys think????????????????????????

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    im not a stocker, poast the pikturs and i well send you a liserd in the mail. tubing down a river/creek is always fun. don't forget to put your cigs in a ziploc bag with your lighter so you can smoke under the bridge later.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    don do it becuz u mait get hurt
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    There is a creek near where I live that has a waterfall. Some friends and I went there the other night and got drunk. I fully support your tubing expedition brandon! :thumbsup:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    brandon wrote: »
    ok hey guys the creek neer my house is rly big cus of all the rane me and my frind cant even go under the brige were we smoke cus we wood hafta smoke in the water LOL and we r gonna flote on tubes down the river do u guys think this is a good idea my frinds mom has a camra my frind mite steel it and then uplode the pics but im not showing u guys cus u mite b stockers but anyways wut do u guys think????????????????????????

Don't Forget to Bring a towel.

towlie.jpg