Cutting Myself

TSAoDTSAoD Regular
edited April 2011 in Life
Why does cutting yourself feel so relaxing?

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    Why does cutting yourself feel so relaxing?

Does it?
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited March 2011
    You have issues, do you have real problems in your life and the pain helps you express yourself or are you just another attention seeking Emo?
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    I can't tell if this is a troll thread or if he's asking a serious question.
  • edited March 2011
    It doesn't feel relaxing at all, in fact it fucking hurts. All pain, no fucking gain!
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    It doesn't feel relaxing at all, in fact it fucking hurts. All pain, no fucking gain!

It sounds odd, I thought it was just for attention seeking at first but it really does relax and eases the pain.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    Cutters find relief in the pain, most people do not.
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited March 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    It sounds odd, I thought it was just for attention seeking at first but it really does relax and eases the pain.

Do you wear skinny (really womens) jeans and listen to My Chemical Romance?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    Of course it's relaxing.

You're losing blood, which causes your bodily functions to slow down and also makes you drowsy. It's mostly physiological.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    next time cut your wrist.

Not that pussy cut, where its just a slice around the wrist.

Fuck that be a man and cut it up to elbow.
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited March 2011
    next time cut your wrist.

Not that pussy cut, where its just a slice around the wrist.

Fuck that be a man and cut it up to elbow.

Remember kids, down the road not across the street.
    edited March 2011
    When I get injections at the hospital it makes me relaxed but in a horrible way. Blood pressure lowers and I just wanna faint.
    Brah, you have issues.
    wheniwas.jpg
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    Just donate blood.

- Makes you feel better
    - It's cleaner
    - You can't die from it
    - and its kewl becuz u get a membership card
  • SemSem Regular
    edited March 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Just donate blood.

- Makes you feel better
    - It's cleaner
    - You can't die from it
    - and its kewl becuz u get a membership card

Even better sell plasma. You can do it several times a week while one is restricted to how often they may give blood by several weeks. Plus you earn money :)
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Slit your throat
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    getting banned from zoklet isnt that srs bro
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited March 2011
    Krane wrote: »
    Remember kids, down the road not across the street.

This.
    getting banned from zoklet isnt that srs bro

That.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    I was once a cutter a looooong time ago in a galaxy far away. I've put all that shit behind me though. Sometimes I think about it but I no longer have the desire to do it.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited March 2011
    I used to several several years. Pretty badly also, multiple times a day. I no longer care for it and have not done it since I was a teenager. Although it comes back to bite me in the ass at times since my left arm is a mass of scars.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited March 2011
    As someone said above me, it's relaxing due to the loss of blood. I recommend not being a pussy and dealing with your problems the real way - cutting yourself is self-defeating, and when you're looking to overcome some sort of obstacle, you need to learn to love yourself instead of degrade yourself. Also kill yourself next time.
  • blamehoffmanblamehoffman Regular
    edited March 2011
    I've never mutilated myself but if memory serves me right;

a) people who mutilate themselves feel in control of the pain as opposed tobeing controlled by the troubles of their life; same thing with suicide in alot of cases.

b) in conjunction with lowered blood pressure there is an immediate endorphin release or so i've been told.
  • edited March 2011
    This thread reminds me of the girl I saw earlier, wearing a short top and showing her arms. There were cuts and scars all over the tops of her arms, it was really weird looking. I still can't see the appeal.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited March 2011
    Once the knife scives the skin and the blood lets, a feeling of satisfaction and euphoria lifts you, almost like an orgasm of sorts that find the letting of blood irresistible and over powering. Once you do a line, you feel the sense of accomplishment and harmony only to find yourself carving a line out of your flesh again to seek that previous euphoria and harmony. You then realize what you are doing which makes it all the more dark and satisfying almost if you are of thirst and need repleneshing. The mark of the Ipharat continues.
  • edited April 2011
    I lost my virginity to a cutter.:facepalm:

She was dark skinned so it didn't show up much, but you could see a whole bunch of little 'x's in a straight line down both her arms.
    She mentioned something about it being soothing. I guess everybody's got their tics. Whatever.
  • edited April 2011
    Am I the only one that finds it hot when a girl's arms are a mesh of scars?
    edited April 2011
    I had to deal with a girl at a Uni campus who sliced her arm from wrist to elbow on the inside. She barely survived. Transfusion saved her. Whatever gets you through the day but there are better ways of feeling good about yourself. I say that from a non0cutter perspective and I intend to keep it that way.
  • edited April 2011
    Am I the only one that finds it hot when a girl's arms are a mesh of scars?

I'm not with you there... And as stated above, I do have some experience in this realm... It kinda weirds me out, I'm sorry to say...
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited April 2011
    Sometimes I cut or burn things into my skin. Not because of emo faggotry, but because I want the design there. I'm actually pretty happy with the cross I burnt onto my hand.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    I burn my ass cheeks every Wednesday. It's a little ritual I've have going on since 2004.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited April 2011