An Open Letter To DirtySanchez/JospehStalin

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
This is not a warning, it is a friendly request to keep your butt hurt out of PLRC. Everyone understands you are upset that so many have made fun of the nonsense you claim you believe with your whole heart.

What you fail to understand is that you are not some gifted genius who is simply so far ahead in his thinking that the masses can't see the truths that you can.

If you do believe everything you say and you are not trolling then I sincerely hope you get the help you need. You see Chester, everyone else is looking at this and thinking, "Well, we all know that the stuff he posts is either not true (in the case of the atomic bomb moon "theory" for example) or that it is a conglomeration a myriad of concepts only half comprehended on your part (in the case of your political ideologies). Being as the community at large is in possession of the preceding knowledge we can only assume one of two things.
  1. You are suffering from some form of mental illness and need thearapy and or medication.
  2. You are trolling and failing hard.

If it is number two only you would know the truth, but unfortunately if it is number one you may be the last person to find out.

In either event I will be posting this message as an open letter to you in B&M in hopes that it might serve as some form of "internutz intervention" and get you the help that I think you might need.

The bottom line here in my capacity as mod of PLRC is that you can not post your butt hurt in that forum unless you are capable and willing to do so in a fashion that furthers the conversation of the topic of the thread. You of course know this (or should) as a former mod of a serious discussion forum in this community and as a mod of totse2.

Please consider this as a precursor to any sort of formal action in an effort to prevent this from getting out of hand.

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=157451&postcount=8

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    I will have to agree with TDR here. Chester mate what's wrong with you man. Even I have some weird theories in my head but I try to research about them. I am just worried about you now. I hope you see this as a friendly gesture.
  • edited March 2011
    Does this mean I was wrong to convert to communism ?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    What bothers me is not that people dont believe what I'm saying. What bothers me is the blatant hypocrisy of denouncing what I say while people see no problem believing things such as Jonah living in a fish for 3 days or the people in the bible who got thrown in a furnace and survived without so much as a 1st degree burn.

I completely, 100% wholeheartedly agree with this. QFMFT.
    What does worry me is when a thread which has potential turns into slanging matches with trolling to prove points. Sure, the Internet has given everyone a voice and most have chosen it to chat crap - however &T should be a place where we grow and learn, advancing away from that.

Don't get me wrong, it can be quite funny to sit back and watch the shit ensue from the butthurt, however things get a tad intense, and there must be another way instead of acting batshit insane.

My 2¢
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    I apologize or the stupid one line in PLRC it wont happen again. With that being said I dont think anyone can really say I'm crazy or stupid when people in the world believe in th bible as literal truth or people who blow themselves up for an imaginary moongod. We have people in this world who completely deny science and genetics and say that the races are 100% the same.

What do you think this communities response would be if some born again bible thumping mush head strolled into totse and started creating threads indicating he believed the literal interpretation of the old testament? That person would get flamed to ashes.
    In the global warming thread you mentioned how people are programmed to "slide" meaning people are programmed to believe a certain way and they automatically shut out anything that goes against this view of the world. I also dont believe myself to be a genius. enlightened possibly. Genius no. From my perspective what I'm saying makes a shitload more sense than most religions do.

Just because it makes more sense does not mean it makes real sense. Taht is like saying the Flying Spaghetti Monster, as the creator of the universe, makes more sense than the Keebler Elves as the creators of the universe. Neither one really makes any sense. 'C what I mean?
    What bothers me is not that people dont believe what I'm saying. What bothers me is the blatant hypocrisy of denouncing what I say while people see no problem believing things such as Jonah living in a fish for 3 days or the people in the bible who got thrown in a furnace and survived without so much as a 1st degree burn.

I can't ever recall a single person on totse posting that they believed some guy was eaten by a fish and puked up (alive) 2 days later. I will give you that there are a whole lot of people who believe in a whole lot of silly shit, just don't be one of them.
    We live in a world where Waco and ruby ridge were ok and nobody should be charged for it yet tim mcveigh gets the death penalty. The everyday hypocrisy that exists should make any human capable of free thought sick. I try to spread a truth and I'm the crazy one.

Yes, the world is full of corruption and deceit. What was done at Ruby Ridge, Waco, and Oklahoma City was wrong. That people got away with wrong doing at two of those location is wrong. Just as you claiming you are spreading the truth is wrong. What you are spreading is your beliefs. Think about what you just said at the end there. You sound just like a Jehovah's Witness or a Mormon.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    HAs anyone else noticed that DS walks away form threads when you use logic?
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited March 2011
    Yes. It is because he is mental.