Man smoked salvia before leaping to his deth

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Ugh, fucking hell. This is what happens when you take a hallucinogenic drug without having someone to spot you, just to make sure that this shit doesn't happen. It should be smoked in a safe environment, not 50 floors up or whatever it was with a balcony :facepalm:

If those parents are reading this now - you're taking it way too far by attempting to get it made illegal. If your son had have taken necessary precautions before smoking salvia, then he'd be fine now. The drug itself isn't dangerous, so STFU.
  • cartmanbluecartmanblue New Arrival
    edited March 2011
    :D +1 nomination for the Darwin awards :D
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    Thanks to retards like this drugs get banned:facepalm: Just wait for all the "concerned parents" to here about this:rolleyes: and next thing you know it's illegal.
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited March 2011
    Why the hell would someone smoke salvia on their balcony? That's just tempting fate lol.

When I smoked 60X extract of salvia I didn't move from the armchair I was sat in, but I've seen someone run downstairs and hide under a kitchen table after taking a hit.
  • nomercynomercy Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    what a retard
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011

Salvia/LSD interchangable
  • edited March 2011
    It's pretty intense shit. It's better called an experience than an enjoyable high :D Not really the kind of shit you want to be doing near a balcony.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited March 2011
    Wow, what a dipshit. Learn how to do drugs right or don't do them.
  • edited March 2011
    We should build up a large list of reasons that this kid is retarded and Salvia is awesome/not the cause of his death, then show it to the parents :thumbsup:
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    We should build up a large list of reasons that this kid is retarded and Salvia is awesome/not the cause of his death, then show it to the parents :thumbsup:

Starting with the fact that you never take a hallucinogen when you are on a fucking balcony.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited March 2011
    Good, one less idiot in society who can't research a drug before doing it.
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited March 2011
    bitch tossed him

My initial thoughts.

I will have to keep this in mind the next time I feel like throwing someone over the railing, just have to convince the second party to dose as well.

"LSD made him think that he could fly". Use societal exaggerations in your favor.

I would admit to drug charges in order get away with manslaughter no questions asked.
  • zanickzanick Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Give me a break, bitch either tossed him or talked him into it. No one just decides to jump off a balcony, no matter how much salvia they smoked.

You make a good point. Initially I shared the popular opinion here, but what great pricks we all are.

DUR. He's dead and I'm glad. What a retard. Ha, I'm so funny.

It was his ex-girlfriend, correct? She could easily have had a reason to be upset with him. Besides that, the description she gave of him jumping just doesn't make sense. People don't move for a good few minutes after that 'what the fuck' look, they don't just get up and jump the fuck over a balcony, in other words. I agree, something is wrong with her story.
  • ThrillavanillaThrillavanilla Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    What a fucking dumbass
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited March 2011
    zanick wrote: »
    It was his ex-girlfriend, correct? She could easily have had a reason to be upset with him. Besides that, the description she gave of him jumping just doesn't make sense. People don't move for a good few minutes after that 'what the fuck' look, they don't just get up and jump the fuck over a balcony, in other words. I agree, something is wrong with her story.
    Nahh, you're looking too much into it: he probably took a decent hit, breathed out early and after the initial "what the FUCK"his body just took him where it wanted...my friend did something similar, but obviously we weren't on a balcony. ha. I wouldn't feel comfortable even if we had two people to watch.

That said, his ex gf could've sat him down, or TACKLED HIS ASS when she realized what was going on. It's more his and her fault than anything else.

:shrug:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    its ok its one less spic :)

+1 for us
  • DrugsDrugs Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
    Who the hell smokes Salvia when they are on a bridge? Now his parents think the solution is banning salvia from responsible drug users?

Ridiculous...
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited March 2011
    o guys my sun took drugz and kild himself lets ban it ok guys som1 got in a car crash lets ban cars som1 fell off a cliff lets ban cliffs som1 8 a firewerk and it esploded him lets ban firewerks hey look som1 merdered som1 lets ban ppl lets just not use r branes and ban everything and ruin everything 4 every1 else lets live in a buble so that we can never get hert lets just sell r branes 2 a computer and use r bodys 4 electrisity 2 give 2 robots so they can keep us alive that way we never hafta get hert guys :o:o:o:o:o

my frind dose salvia he got adicted but i helped him thru it now we both stick 2 sigerets cus im not trying 2 get into that lifestile
    edited March 2011
    brandon wrote: »
    o guys my sun took drugz and kild himself lets ban it ok guys som1 got in a car crash lets ban cars som1 fell off a cliff lets ban cliffs som1 8 a firewerk and it esploded him lets ban firewerks hey look som1 merdered som1 lets ban ppl lets just not use r branes and ban everything and ruin everything 4 every1 else lets live in a buble so that we can never get hert lets just sell r branes 2 a computer and use r bodys 4 electrisity 2 give 2 robots so they can keep us alive that way we never hafta get hert guys :o:o:o:o:o

my frind dose salvia he got adicted but i helped him thru it now we both stick 2 sigerets cus im not trying 2 get into that lifestile

wtf is a sigeret?
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    wtf is a sigeret?

cigarette
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited March 2011
    cigarette

Or over here..'A fag'...which is very different if you're in the USA!!
  • edited March 2011
    Whatever. IMO, Salvia sucks anyway.
  • edited March 2011
    Whatever. IMO, Salvia sucks anyway.

Why do you think that? Did your experience with it totally suck or something? Because it's not really the best drug to try if you're looking for a slight buzz. A lot of people try it because they think it's like a legal alternative to weed :facepalm:

Anyway, what happened?
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited March 2011
    wtf is a sigeret?

u put it in ur mouth and then u lite it and breeth the smoke so it makes ur stress go away me n my friend do it i woodnt expect u 2 cus maybe u think it herts ur throte 2 bad LOL :o:o:o:o
  • edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Why do you think that? Did your experience with it totally suck or something? Because it's not really the best drug to try if you're looking for a slight buzz. A lot of people try it because they think it's like a legal alternative to weed :facepalm:

Anyway, what happened?

I suppose I didn't take enough, but all that happened was that everything in front of me suddenly became 2D (Flat, as though shit was painted onto my desk rather than there actually being something there), I felt very strange sensations all across my body (And mind, I think) and then it slowly went away.

Given that experience, I don't know whether a full trip would even be enjoyable.

Still, I've only had it once, so I should at least give it another shot, right?
    edited March 2011
    brandon wrote: »
    u put it in ur mouth and then u lite it and breeth the smoke so it makes ur stress go away me n my friend do it i woodnt expect u 2 cus maybe u think it herts ur throte 2 bad LOL :o:o:o:o

God i love to fucking shoot you right in the Forehead.
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    God i love to fucking shoot you right in the Forehead.

BHD, he's trollin
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited March 2011
    Salvia is a DANGEROUS NARCOTIC that needs to be banned IMMEDIATELY along with sharp OBJECTS, STAIRS, and SIGERETS.
  • CASPERCASPER Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    Wow. Shouldve chosen something else if he was gonna kick the bucket. Judging from my salvia experiences, he probably sobered up before he hit the ground.

Ive never understood why some people do the retarded sit that they do on drugs, much in the same way that I dont understand why niggers have to yell when they talk. Is it some kind of lack of a "censoring chip" in the brain. Everyone has crazy, fara out thoughts when theyre high, but the vast majority of people are able to tell that its complete stupidity.

On a strangely intense 8 gram mushroom and nitrous trip, I at some point decided that i needed to free my inner being, to shed my old self and become a new person, grown from my inner seed of magnificent light...at least I think those were the words i used, or something along those lines. Anyway, as it turned out, the only way to free my inner being was apparently to cut open my chest/ arms. Right about the time i was sitting cross-legged in the living room naked, with a sharpie marker, drawing surgical lines on myself I realized "LOL....wtf am i doing?!". I realized that wat I was doing was fucking retarded, and I made a grilled cheese, popped a caplet of 2cb and went skinny dipping in the pool.

People like to exaggerate that drugs/alcohol (drunk sluts especially) take away all self control. They dont. Drugs just make self control easier to ignore if you want to. So if people like this get killed off, so be it. They were obviously weak minded to begin with. The only shame in all of this is that these idiots make it harder for the legitimately responsible users of these substances to do so.
    edited April 2011
    CASPER wrote: »
    Wow. Shouldve chosen something else if he was gonna kick the bucket. Judging from my salvia experiences, he probably sobered up before he hit the ground.

Ive never understood why some people do the retarded sit that they do on drugs, much in the same way that I dont understand why niggers have to yell when they talk. Is it some kind of lack of a "censoring chip" in the brain. Everyone has crazy, fara out thoughts when theyre high, but the vast majority of people are able to tell that its complete stupidity.

On a strangely intense 8 gram mushroom and nitrous trip, I at some point decided that i needed to free my inner being, to shed my old self and become a new person, grown from my inner seed of magnificent light...at least I think those were the words i used, or something along those lines. Anyway, as it turned out, the only way to free my inner being was apparently to cut open my chest/ arms. Right about the time i was sitting cross-legged in the living room naked, with a sharpie marker, drawing surgical lines on myself I realized "LOL....wtf am i doing?!". I realized that wat I was doing was fucking retarded, and I made a grilled cheese, popped a caplet of 2cb and went skinny dipping in the pool.

People like to exaggerate that drugs/alcohol (drunk sluts especially) take away all self control. They dont. Drugs just make self control easier to ignore if you want to. So if people like this get killed off, so be it. They were obviously weak minded to begin with. The only shame in all of this is that these idiots make it harder for the legitimately responsible users of these substances to do so.

I lol at this.

Its true niggers cant control their own volumes

its crazy. Good post Casper!
  • edited April 2011
    Thanks to retards like this drugs get banned:facepalm: Just wait for all the "concerned parents" to here about this:rolleyes: and next thing you know it's illegal.

Not if I have anything to say about! Who they be? Let's hit the fuckers where they live.... Preemptive strike ftw!
  • LordbucketLordbucket Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    Natural Selection