Teen Makes Mom Sign Loan at Gunpoint

GallowsGallows Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/video/teen-forces-mom-sign-car-loan-13245456
[DM]xhvn5m_teen-forces-mom-to-co-sign-car-loan-abc-news_news[/DM]
Florida Honor Student On Fast Track To The Big House!

Rachel Anne Hachero, 17, an Ivy League-bound teenage honor student who wanted a new car, pistol-whipped her mother and pointed a gun at her head when she refused to buy the ride, authorities said.

The demented teen had demanded her mother co-sign for a used Nissan 305Z and threatened to whack her when she said no, according to Police. The next day, Hachero came home with a 9 mm pistol , hit her mother on the head with it and put the barrel to her temple, insisting they go to the dealership together.

With the gun in her purse, Hachero drove her mother to the lot in Fort Myers, Fla., where she agreed to sign for the car.

Hachero, was an explanatory honor student at a prestigious local high school and had been written up in the local papers for her exemplary record as a student.

According to school officials, she had been accepted to several Ivy League schools on scholarship.

Hachero's mother later searched her daughter's purse and discovered the gun alongside drugs and paraphernalia and called 911, authorities said.

When she was arrested Thursday, police determined the gun had been stolen from a port authority employee's house.

Hachero's mother declined to press charges, but deputies arrested her anyway and she was placed in juvenile detention.

Lol.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    Gallows wrote: »

Gallows, I know you are new here but in the future when you post in News of the World please try to include a quote to the story and a link to the source. This is helpful for both generating discussion in the thread and in search engine related aspects.

Also when creating a thread in NotW please include some comments about the story (sentences, not to or three words) to stimulate discussion on the story.

Video is a great touch but not necessary.

Example:

This girl is in trouble for more than just pistol whipping her mother and forcing her to sign for a loan, she was in possession of a gun that was stolen from a cop. Her mother does not want to press charge because she has ivy league school offers. I'd say it is more like she had ivy league school offers. There are going to be charges pressed regardless of the mother's wishes.
    [DM]xhvn5m_teen-forces-mom-to-co-sign-car-loan-abc-news_news[/DM]

Source
    Florida Honor Student On Fast Track To The Big House!

Rachel Anne Hachero, 17, an Ivy League-bound teenage honor student who wanted a new car, pistol-whipped her mother and pointed a gun at her head when she refused to buy the ride, authorities said.

The demented teen had demanded her mother co-sign for a used Nissan 305Z and threatened to whack her when she said no, according to Police. The next day, Hachero came home with a 9 mm pistol , hit her mother on the head with it and put the barrel to her temple, insisting they go to the dealership together.

With the gun in her purse, Hachero drove her mother to the lot in Fort Myers, Fla., where she agreed to sign for the car.

Hachero, was an explanatory honor student at a prestigious local high school and had been written up in the local papers for her exemplary record as a student.

According to school officials, she had been accepted to several Ivy League schools on scholarship.

Hachero's mother later searched her daughter's purse and discovered the gun alongside drugs and paraphernalia and called 911, authorities said.

When she was arrested Thursday, police determined the gun had been stolen from a port authority employee's house.

Hachero's mother declined to press charges, but deputies arrested her anyway and she was placed in juvenile detention.
    I hope you take this the right way Gallows and I hope it helps you to become a valued contributor to this forum and Totse in general.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited March 2011
    OMG, i heard this story this morning and seriously? What was going through her head? She probably got every single thing she wanted up to that point and flipped out because her mother said no. i hate pointing the finger at drugs but some people just cant handle. . . and she probably watched too much television and took it seriously.
    edited March 2011
    ducklips wrote: »
    OMG, i heard this story this morning and seriously? What was going through her head? She probably got every single thing she wanted up to that point and flipped out because her mother said no. i hate pointing the finger at drugs but some people just cant handle. . . and she probably watched too much television and took it seriously.

Either that or she was one of those Asian kids who parents pushed just a little too hard and she snapped.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited March 2011
    what is it? Tiger Mom's...totally possible
  • spinkyspinky Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    I bet she was banging the cop she got the gun from.
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited March 2011
    Gallows, I know you are new here but in the future when you post in News of the World etc etc

I didn't post this in NOTW. I posted it in IFIOTW; someone moved it. If I had posted in NOTW, I would have been more formal in my post.

And for the record, I was one of the first ten people to register here.
    edited March 2011
    Gallows wrote: »
    I didn't post this in NOTW. I posted it in IFIOTW; someone moved it. If I had posted in NOTW, I would have been more formal in my post.

And for the record, I was one of the first ten people to register here.

Fair enough on the move, as for the new, don't get your panties all in a bunch. It was just a bit of subtle sarcasm.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    Guys, move along. Thanks for the link op.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited March 2011
    OP edited. Thanks, TDR.