so lately

Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
For awhile now little things have been going on around me.. Things are being moved, things are appearing at my apartment, My ac was switched to on when clearly before my shower i turned it off .. Also my door locks were both unlocked when i locked them and then Tonight I was cooking dinner when something swooped by behind me after it caught my eye.. Fuck im scared

Anyone have any stories?

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    You're just overthinking too much. If you have a camera try recording this or try remembering harder. I sense these things from time to time but after careful deduction it seems I was the one responsible for those things or I just forgot about them.

Getting freaked over this makes you lose control.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited March 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    You're just overthinking too much. If you have a camera try recording this or try remembering harder. I sense these things from time to time but after careful deduction it seems I was the one responsible for those things or I just forgot about them.

Getting freaked over this makes you lose control.

I mean i have a shirt sitting on my floor that is too small to be mine and it was on my friends floor yesterday. He has no clue as to whose shirt it is either. geez im overthinking things
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited March 2011
    It's the Jews/Reptile Super-Race/Illuminati.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    o hey guise, namnasty is bak
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited March 2011
    For awhile now little things have been going on around me.. Things are being moved, things are apearring at my apartment, My ac was switched to on when clearly before my shower i turned it off .. Also my door locks were both unlocked when i locked them and then Tonight I was cooking dinner when something swooped by behind me after it caught my eye.. Fuck im scared

Anyone have any stories?

u gon get raped
    edited March 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    o hey guise, namnasty is bak

I never met her but from how you guys talk about her Dont compare me to her.. PPerdy please
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    I mean i have a shirt sitting on my floor that is too small to be mine and it was on my friends floor yesterday. He has no clue as to whose shirt it is either. geez im overthinking things

Lovely, then you must consider that someone else might be in your house or you friend might have dropped that shirt there. Do you do drugs, are you sexually active, do you cam a alot, do you have a boyfriend?

Just random questions, no need to reply them just ask them yourself and try to deduct the possibilities. It just might be your mind playing seductive games with you or you're just high or you didn't sleep well last night.

Could be many things.
    edited March 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Lovely, then you must consider that someone else might be in your house or you friend might have dropped that shirt there. Do you do drugs, are you sexually active, do you cam a alot, do you have a boyfriend?

Just random questions, no need to reply them just ask them yourself and try to deduct the possibilities. It just might be your mind playing seductive games with you or you're just high or you didn't sleep well last night.

Could be many things.

Its been going on for awhile lol.. I can answer all your questions if needed but lmao im curious as to why you asked such random things?
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited March 2011
    Its been going on for awhile lol.. I can answer all your questions if needed but lmao im curious as to why you asked such random things?

bcos he wants to rape attack u
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited March 2011
    it's probably just all in your head. It's kind of like voodoo, doesn't work unless you believe in it.
    edited March 2011
    ducklips wrote: »
    it's probably just all in your head. It's kind of like voodoo, doesn't work unless you believe in it.

I know it sounds stupid.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    you owe the klan some money.
    edited March 2011
    you owe the klan some money.

more like you owe me money
  • SemSem Regular
    edited March 2011
    Could be any number of things. Think about it and see if there is a rational reason for the incidents before jumping to conclusions be it supernatural or not.

About how long has it been occuring btw? Days, weeks, or months you may be able to backtrack to any signifigant changes in your lifestyle to determine why things are/seem to be happening. Lack of sleep, increase in stress, boyfriend/roommate playing pranks on your, and what have you.
    edited March 2011
    Sem wrote: »
    Could be any number of things. Think about it and see if there is a rational reason for the incidents before jumping to conclusions be it supernatural or not.

About how long has it been occuring btw? Days, weeks, or months you may be able to backtrack to any signifigant changes in your lifestyle to determine why things are/seem to be happening. Lack of sleep, increase in stress, boyfriend/roommate playing pranks on your, and what have you.

Ever since ive been talking to this one guy things have been happening and he has noticed it too.. He got scared one night and said something happened and he had that look like WTF.. That's when i got really weirded out. Anyway, I'm not sure but i honestly don't think he is fucking with me.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited March 2011
    Ok well drugs can do this. or if you live near Dfg and look like a little girl (petite/no tits) then he can be your problem. Or it could be me, look in your closet. nice blouse btw.
    edited March 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    Ok well drugs can do this. or if you live near Dfg and look like a little girl (petite/no tits) then he can be your problem. Or it could be me, look in your closet. nice blouse btw.

haha creeper.
  • SemSem Regular
    edited March 2011
    Ever since ive been talking to this one guy things have been happening and he has noticed it too.. He got scared one night and said something happened and he had that look like WTF.. That's when i got really weirded out. Anyway, I'm not sure but i honestly don't think he is fucking with me.

Could be confirmation bias or it could be something else based on your beliefs concerning otherworldly things which does seem to be the undertone of your original post.

Perhaps you might research the Lesser Banishing Ritual or the easier to perform Rose Cross ritual if things get out of hand. From a spiritual point of view it's rather handy however from a psychological paradigm it has it's benifits as well if indeed everything is merely a coinicedence.
    edited March 2011
    Could be confirmation bias or it could be something else based on your beliefs concerning otherworldly things which does seem to be the undertone of your original post.

Perhaps you might research the Lesser Banishing Ritual or the easier to perform Rose Cross ritual if things get out of hand. From a spiritual point of view it's rather handy however from a psychological paradigm it has it's benifits as well if indeed everything is merely a coinicedence.

He would tell me stories about things that have happend to him.. Oooh it weirded me out i swear his eyes got darker as he was talking about it. He said things started getting really bad for him when he got really into religion and was teaching people about god. anyway, he had this really bad dream that he still wont tell me about.
  • SemSem Regular
    edited March 2011
    Hmmm, generally whenever someone ties religion (typically Christianity) to a supernatural experience I tend to call bullshit personally.

Christianity being a branch of Judaism which in turn is stole much of it's stories from Babylonian, Assyrian, Sumerian, and Egyptian mythologies doesn't help your friend it from a historical point of view when attempting to establish its credibility for his recent involvment in religion to be the cause of these happenings.

Course the gentleman in question could also be attempting to get attention. Personally I can't throw a rock without hitting someone who's cousin's friend was haunted in the town I reside in. Try to find the fine line between skepticism and maintaining an open mind.

On the flip side you could use thoughtforms or archetypes to justify his claims....but I'm beginning to ramble. Try some of the rituals mentioned above or listen to what DFG and Ducklips stated or possibly asking Abrn, the moderator of Science of the Damned for a different perspective.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited March 2011
    Hmmm, generally whenever someone ties religion (typically Christianity) to a supernatural experience I tend to call bullshit personally.

Christianity being a branch of Judaism which in turn is stole much of it's stories from Babylonian, Assyrian, Sumerian, and Egyptian mythologies doesn't help your friend it from a historical point of view when attempting to establish its credibility for his recent involvment in religion to be the cause of these happenings.

Course the gentleman in question could also be attempting to get attention. Personally I can't throw a rock without hitting someone who's cousin's friend was haunted in the town I reside in. Try to find the fine line between skepticism and maintaining an open mind.

I like you.

Just because something seems unexplainable doesn't mean the explanation has anything to do with supernatural or religious experiences. I'm not really sure how people make that leap in logic. Not implying that OP is doing this (although it kind of seems like you are), but I see it happen often enough.
    edited March 2011

On the flip side you could use thoughtforms or archetypes to justify his claims....but I'm beginning to ramble. Try some of the rituals mentioned above or listen to what DFG and Ducklips stated or possibly asking Abrn, the moderator of Science of the Damned for a different perspective.

Thanks Sem:thumbsup:
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited March 2011
    I know it sounds stupid.

no, it a normal reaction, never called it stupid. When things start to creep me out or scare me I think i saw or felt something that's just what I tell myself. It doesn't really help either if other people are worried/freaking/pondering what's happening.

could always just break out the ouija board and see what happens...
    edited March 2011
    ducklips wrote: »
    no, it a normal reaction, never called it stupid. When things start to creep me out or scare me I think i saw or felt something that's just what I tell myself. It doesn't really help either if other people are worried/freaking/pondering what's happening.

could always just break out the ouija board and see what happens...

jumanji
    edited March 2011
    Cool_story_bro.jpg

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited March 2011
    leave flour over some spots , come back in the morning if u see foot print , 17190231.jpg
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011

Well, if you did drugs that would explain your paranoia and if you were sexually active that would explain your mental state. When it comes to doing cam that would give me an insight about your behavior, like if you did some flashy cams you might fear that someone might find you. When it comes to the boyfriend it seems like a general question but it very well explain your relationship with him and how you cope with fear.

Different people extract information from random questions. I was just hoping to get something interesting. I guess you’re sexually active and you use webcam from time to time, when it comes to boyfriend you had some in the past and you’re looking for a new one now. I could be wrong but it’s just a guess anyway.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited March 2011
    When you are alone, just yell things like "FUUUUUCKKKK I CHALLENGE YOU TO SHOW YOURSELF AND RAPE ME" to the supernatural force. Nothing ever happens. That is what I would do.
    blindbat wrote: »
    leave flour over some spots , come back in the morning if u see foot print

or this.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    Just do the rapist a favor...

get on all fours and spread your cheeks.