I'm gonna join the Marines.

BoxBox Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Fucking getting a job.

Can anyone share any military experience they have? (no canucks plz)

Comments

  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    What are you're reasons for wanting to join?
  • VesemVesem Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2011
    Well, I just go out of the Army. And while I am very glad to be out. I would also say it was a good experience. Best thing I can say though is take your time picking your job and make sure to get something you enjoy.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited April 2011
    Read Devils Guard and then practice total war.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited April 2011
    Vesem wrote: »
    Well, I just go out of the Army. And while I am very glad to be out. I would also say it was a good experience. Best thing I can say though is take your time picking your job and make sure to get something you enjoy.



    This, and when you reach past the 1 year of being out of the military you start to forget all the shit that made you want to leave and kind of wish you were back in, which is where I'm at.

    I wouldn't go Marines though (at least in the U.S.) unless you want to be stuck with a bunch of gung-ho fucktards. No offense to former Marines, but they stand out like a sore thumb in the crowd. There overly arrogant attitude is hardly justified by their actions, the rest of the military just rolls their eyes at them.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    This, and when you reach past the 1 year of being out of the military you start to forget all the shit that made you want to leave and kind of wish you were back in, which is where I'm at.

    I wouldn't go Marines though (at least in the U.S.) unless you want to be stuck with a bunch of gung-ho fucktards. No offense to former Marines, but they stand out like a sore thumb in the crowd. There overly arrogant attitude is hardly justified by their actions, the rest of the military just rolls their eyes at them.

    I was thinking about enlisting as a Marine Corp Aircraft Technician. I'm too fucking lazy to find a job.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited April 2011
    You're too lazy to find a job but you'll join the marines? What the fuck do you think they do in the marines? You won't make it past boot camp.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    You're too lazy to find a job but you'll join the marines? What the fuck do you think they do in the marines? You won't make it past boot camp.

    im m4d brolic sUn

    And besides, the corps will pardon my incident...ahem and lift the FAA banning.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    go border patrol.

    You get to kill spics for a living :eek:

    Nigga, KILL SPICS :eek:
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    go border patrol.

    You get to kill spics for a living :eek:

    Nigga, KILL SPICS :eek:

    chill nigga, i'm part spic
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited April 2011
    so what u can still kill them or just turn them away , tell them no we're at maximum capacity , also
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    Vesem wrote: »
    Well, I just go out of the Army. And while I am very glad to be out. I would also say it was a good experience. Best thing I can say though is take your time picking your job and make sure to get something you enjoy.

    who the fuck are you?
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    can you watch porn in the army?
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    can you watch porn in the army?

    you wont need to watch porn when you're getting buttfucked
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    you wont need to watch porn when you're getting buttfucked

    i hope they put lube on the strap-on. one time my gf bought some cheap china made one and it screatched my butt
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    i hope they put lube on the strap-on. one time my gf bought some cheap china made one and it screatched my butt

    http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=WHDRA-G750-
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited April 2011
    that's fucking disgusting :mad:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    damn that bitch had a big dick.

    Lucky fella
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited April 2011
    You might get stuck with a heavy ass support gun for training so pick the lightest gun please, or suffer.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    You might get stuck with a heavy ass support gun for training so pick the lightest gun please, or suffer.

    i heard unlimitted ammo is expenseive tho
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited April 2011
    If you're too lazy to get a job then you're too lazy to join the military. Just sit around and play FPSs all day like normal unemployed degenerate twenty-somethings
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    If you're too lazy to get a job then you're too lazy to join the military. Just sit around and play FPSs all day like normal unemployed degenerate twenty-somethings

    i dont wanna shoot stuff i just want my torque wrenches and a roflcopter too fixxx if i get reel gun then i gess thats cool too
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    i dont wanna shoot stuff i just want my torque wrenches and a roflcopter too fixxx if i get reel gun then i gess thats cool too

    You may want to consider the army or the airforce then. Marines are trained to be primarily footsoldiers. Their specialty jobs are secondary. From what I understand, marines don't get to pick their mos, they're assigned one after basic.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Yeah I'm looking to enlist in the military Aviation field but everyone knows that

    Marine Corps >army+airforce+navy
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »

    Marine Corps >army+airforce+navy

    Why's that?
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited April 2011
    You may want to consider the army or the airforce then. Marines are trained to be primarily footsoldiers. Their specialty jobs are secondary. From what I understand, marines don't get to pick their mos, they're assigned one after basic.

    I think he's just trolling, do you honestly think he'd join the military?
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    do you honestly think he'd join the military?

    Sure, why not?
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    I've been going over the requirement to get into basic training and they're a joke.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited April 2011
    Have you ran a day in your life? Try running 3+ miles in step cadence, sorry.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    I've been going over the requirement to get into basic training and they're a joke.

    Oh sure, they let anyone in. And a recruiter will tell you whatever you want to hear as well.
    You pretty much just have to be breathing and able to pass a piss test to get in. But a lot of the people that get in aren't ready for it.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited April 2011
    I love the way this guy thinks.

    box: "I am too lazy to make money by standing around in the civilized world.."

    "I think i will rather train vigorously to be instructed what to do and have my mental and physical strength tested while making money."

    You are joining the army for the wrong reasons. Anyone who chases money doesn't make it far. because money will turn on people like you.

    The reason why i would join the army today is because of discipline. I am sure what the army teaches you to do is carrying out assignments and fulfill them; never giving up, never quiting.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited April 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    I love the way this guy thinks.

    box: "I am too lazy to make money by standing around in the civilized world.."

    "I think i will rather train vigorously to be brainwashed and have my mental and physical strength tested while making money."

    The reason why i would join the army today is because of the benefits package. I am sure what the army teaches you to do is to be a nameless cog in a machine; never thinking, never questioning orders.

    ftfy
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    I love the way this guy thinks.

    box: "I am too lazy to make money by standing around in the civilized world.."

    "I think i will rather train vigorously to be instructed what to do and have my mental and physical strength tested while making money."

    You are joining the army for the wrong reasons. Anyone who chases money doesn't make it far. because money will turn on people like you.

    The reason why i would join the army today is because of discipline. I am sure what the army teaches you to do is carrying out assignments and fulfill them; never giving up, never quiting.

    Suck more army dick plz

    marine4lyfe

    just watch battle:LA. 4 guys take out an alien operational center

    so kewl imma be the one fixing the choppers while the guisee go down on the rope things and kill ppl and shit that moves
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    lol, box you a funny nigga.

    Goodluck in the marines Bro.

    Call me when you stationed in tx hommie
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    ubitches be tinking im kidding around
    wach when i nock on ur door all dressed up
  • spinkyspinky Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    If you like being told what to do, not being able to go wherever/whenever you want, low pay, being stuck with a roomie who you hate then the military may be just right for you.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    spinky wrote: »
    If you like being told what to do, not being able to go wherever/whenever you want, low pay, being stuck with a roomie who you hate then the military may be just right for you.

    Don't forget long hours of bullshit.
    The military: the only occupation in the world where you can be 25 minutes early for something and be late at the same time. :mad:
Sign In or Register to comment.