longest fuck sesh poll

what's the longest you have ever fucked? yes i know it is a bad idea to put this in hb haha :fap:

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Well, you start.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    11 hours was my longest session. We had very short breaks in-between fucking. We did different positions to keep it interesting. She still brags about this and I hardly mention it because you have more "stud credibility" if you talk less about sex but it is known that you get laid. This being an internet forum, I don't really care who knows.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    11 hours was my longest session. We had very short breaks in-between fucking. We did different positions to keep it interesting. She still brags about this and I hardly mention it because you have more "stud credibility" if you talk less about sex but it is known that you get laid. This being an internet forum, I don't really care who knows.

This guy is a virgin lol
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    does it count after i didn't bust a nut and fell asleep?
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited April 2011
    Im not sure how long but ive had a few that lasted awhile.. Is it pretty much over for you guys when youve made your girl squirt and it goes all over your penis, gets on your legs and gets all over the bed?
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    ^^^ then that wet spot on the bed doesnt dry so fast and you forget about it and lay there. :(

I love making girls squirt. It would be nice if all of them did that.
    edited April 2011
    ^^^ then that wet spot on the bed doesnt dry so fast and you forget about it and lay there. :(

I love making girls squirt. It would be nice if all of them did that.

It's pretty cool. The "Ive got to pee sensation" overwhelms us.. ah now i want to.
    edited April 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    This guy is a virgin lol

I can assure you I am not. That same girl is the one I'm now engaged to. Sheba a member here as well as others who can attest to my honesty. Besides, why the fuck would I lie to a forum community of people I'll most likely never meet?
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    I can assure you I am not. That same girl is the one I'm now engaged to. Sheba a member here as well as others who can attest to my honesty. Besides, why the fuck would I lie to a forum community of people I'll most likely never meet?

definitely a virgin
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    edited April 2011
    definitely a virgin

LOL even when you're fucking with me I enjoy your posts. I hope you stay here a long time because without members like you it would get kinda boring around here.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    LOL even when you're fucking with me I enjoy your posts. I hope you stay here a long time because without members like you it would get kinda boring around here.

i like u

u like me?
    edited April 2011
    I most certainly do (no homo).
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    edited April 2011

Who cares if you've experienced It yet or not. I won't judge ya
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    Who cares if you've experienced It yet or not. I won't judge ya

will u suck me off

plz
  • edited April 2011
    2 hours.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    I get a hard-on everytime I see Sarah's avatar.

Dirty hillbilly
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited April 2011
    45 minutes
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    2 mins

she fucking loved it, best fuck of her life
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited April 2011
    2 mins

she fucking loved it, best fuck of her life

I envy your friend.
  • edited July 2011
    i've gotten like 2 hours but my peepee was pretty worn out after that. as was her coochi heheh. she liked it tho obv :)
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited July 2011
    How do you have sex with a girl that manages to stay lubricated for over 40-45 min?
  • edited July 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    How do you have sex with a girl that manages to stay lubricated for over 40-45 min?

lube
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited July 2011
    3 hours. I miss those fuck sessions.
    Well before I started smoking so damn much. My body could actually keep up.
    Lube and hydration help a lot.
    However, there still comes that inevitable point where one or both are too sore to go on.
    The lube will only help for so long.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Spectral once had sex with a bear using his bare hands for over 13 hours.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited July 2011
    Spectral once had sex with his bare hands for over 13 hours.

Fixed.
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited July 2011
    About 2 hours
  • edited August 2011
    4.5 almost 5 hours.. Then my pussy was just beaten raw and I couldn't take anymore..
  • blamehoffmanblamehoffman Regular
    edited August 2011
    2 Orgasms in an hour for me, 3 for her with about 10-15 min break between my orgasms. However I could have gone longer for a 3rd cum but she kicked me out.
  • blamehoffmanblamehoffman Regular
    edited August 2011
    Once me and some friends (a couple) got drunk and decided to rent a motel room (skeevy fuckin place but i didnt realize until I sobered up) and did some shrooms. The two of em fucked for a good 3-4 hours unable to reach orgasm at all. Amazing trip for me btw.

Anywho my longest session is about an hour with short breaks; could have gone longer but she kicked me out.

*sorry for the double post.
  • edited August 2011
    Dont remember.... Usually the girl cums before me though; the first time I got laid and a few times when I assfucked my last gf being the exceptions.