Grandma dying, I swapped pills..she's complaining.

DrugsDrugs Semo-Regulars
edited April 2011 in Man Cave
To be blunt, my grandma is dying. She has cancer and only has 1-2 months left. She was recently prescribed oxycodone for her pain. I was thoughtful enough to drive with her and my mom to get her medication. I had 30 advil in my pocket, and was thoughtful enough to transfer them at the oppurtun time before anyone saw them. My grandma and mom are both stupid and won't know the difference by the look of the pills alone..

Recently....she has been complaining that they aren't working and she is still in tremendous pain. I feel bad for her alot...but i also kinda like that because that means she might get a higher dose from the doctor...;)

I want to keep the pills for myself...but I also really don't want her to suffer. What OTC medications can I buy that will help her condition....I need PILLS also...GELCAPS or something that looks funny will not help...

PS: 2 bowls of weed + 125mg diphenhydramine +20 mg oxy + :fap:= EPIC feeling

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Pics of your dying grandma or gtfo.
  • Chris HansenChris Hansen Regular
    edited April 2011
    Pics of your grandmas tits or gtfo.

fixd
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited April 2011
    Moved to Bad Ideas.
  • edited April 2011
    Give Granny back her pills you heartless little swinehund. I stole plenty of pills from anywhere I could find them when I was a teenager, benzo's and codeine mostly. But I think I would have stopped short of what you did, or maybe I would have done it if I was hard up for a buzz, but I don't think so.
    Advil is as good as it gets for otc pain relief, and even if you find something better won't she notice the switch?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Keep half and give her the rest. Or take her to the Medical store and get new ones. The store should be that she dropped the pills in the WC and now you don't have any pills for her. You can take the blame yourself if you like. Just be creative.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    pull the plug, or act mad with gma's doc so she gets a new prescription. or just tylenol 3s
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    you fucking scumbag
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    Nothing you can buy OTC is going to come anywhere near the pain relief of oxy's, OP is a dipshit. Should have just snatched a few and left her the rest, I hope you get cancer, and someone steals your pills.
  • edited April 2011
    Probably trolling.

OP is just a shitty person if he's serious.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited April 2011
    Drugs wrote: »
    To be blunt, my grandma is dying. She has cancer and only has 1-2 months left. She was recently prescribed oxycodone for her pain. I was thoughtful enough to drive with her and my mom to get her medication. I had 30 advil in my pocket, and was thoughtful enough to transfer them at the oppurtun time before anyone saw them. My grandma and mom are both stupid and won't know the difference by the look of the pills alone..

Recently....she has been complaining that they aren't working and she is still in tremendous pain. I feel bad for her alot...but i also kinda like that because that means she might get a higher dose from the doctor...;)

I want to keep the pills for myself...but I also really don't want her to suffer. What OTC medications can I buy that will help her condition....I need PILLS also...GELCAPS or something that looks funny will not help...

PS: 2 bowls of weed + 125mg diphenhydramine +20 mg oxy + :fap:= EPIC feeling

stopdatshii.jpg
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited April 2011
    Probably trolling.

LAWL

This is why it was posted in BI. Had it been posted anywhere else, it would have been shot down, but the ethics of this forum mean you should not judge.

He trolled the fuck out of you.

It was quite funny.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    This is why it was posted in BI.

It was moved to BI.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited April 2011
    It was moved to BI.

So it should have been said from which forum it came, too, so it could be back traced to whence it came.

Otherwise:

MOVED TO BAD IDEAS

Oh look, I made this thread go to bad ideas.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    Here's an idea OP:
    Sell the pills back to grandma.
    Grandma has pain meds, you have money to buy pain meds.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited April 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    So it should have been said from which forum it came, too, so it could be back traced to whence it came.

Otherwise:

MOVED TO BAD IDEAS

Oh look, I made this thread go to bad ideas.

Considering I only demi mod for BLTC, it's kinda fucking obvious where it came from...
  • zanickzanick Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    1. Fill seven days of Grandma's pill case with oxy. Get fucked.
    2. When it comes time to fill her case again, place Advil in it for the next week.
    3. Doc won't want to hear her bitching. He'll write another script for oxy.
    4. Repeat steps 1-3 until you're so high that you fuck it up.

Congratulations. You now have your very own cancer-ridden drug mine.
  • edited April 2011
    I notice the OP has not commented on his responses. Were you really thinking anyone would back you up on stealing pills from your Granny? If you have not done something to fix this, you are on my shit list, and for what it's worth I am going to troll the fuck out of everything you post until I see some sign of remorse. Tell your Granny the pharmacist might have made a mistake and you will take them back and ask about it, go get her pills and tell her the pharmacist says it is new and better, cover your ass, and try to do the right thing.

Seriously dude, this is the type of thing that can really haunt you in later years. You crossed a line somewhere there, and the next time a choice like that one comes up again you will probably make the wrong choice, again. If ripping off your Granny is no big deal for you, then good for you, you will make a very good criminal. It takes a certain kind of person to betray family, I know some very hardcore folks that would not do that, family is everything to them. If you can do it and still sleep at night, a lifetime of being a lonely junkie scumbag with no friends is a path open to you.

I hope you are high on Granny's dope when you read this, I hope it takes away every bit of pleasure you are getting from those oxy's. I think this is a crossroads for you, and if you don't do something to make it right you are going to regret it for the rest of your life.

C/O
    "I don't care if it sounds preachy, a dude can get high, and rip off assholes, but Granny?"