Me and my one good arm.

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Me and my one good arm (just had rotator cuff surgery) are getting on a plane for Tampa in 3 hours. I will be returning on 12APR11. I am not sure how I am going to like the BS of the airport with one arm strapped to my side but WTF, the tickets are already paid for.

On another note here is some more of Chestnuts delusional nonsense from a PM over at Zoklet that my good friend Yoda shared with me.
Yoda wrote:
Yoda wrote:
Asshole

You mean my unjust ban given because of me causing butthurt? A 10 day ban was bullshit and you know it.

No, I don't. If it was up to me you would be perm banned. You don't believe in freedom of speech as evidenced by your loudly stated political views. You have done nothing but shit all over totse since you stepped down. You abused the rport feature which is a bannable offense and you knew it before you did it.

But I'll tell you what, as soon as the chicken shit at Totse2 reopens reg (since they deleted my account for absolutely no reason) I will sign up and behave in your forum they way you have behaved at totse since you stepped down. You would not have a problem with that right?

Asshole....

go ahead and I'll ban you before you can start.

I thought this needed to be posted in public just for the record. That way when he returns and starts his Fatty Wanna Be BS the powers that be will have some reference on how Chestnutz treats others who act like him when they walk through his door.

Oh Chestnutz, what little net credibility you had is completely gone. I know you will read this before you ban expires so here is a hearty "go fuck yourself" for the way you have treated this site, it's members, and Dfg since steppting down as mod.

I know technically this is an "M&A leak" as it was posted in there, but being as it is public knowledge and discloses nothing "sensitive" (like which testicle Hellish is actually missing and where Dfg has it hidden :D) so I am going to tkae the liberty of sharing DS/JS's resignation post.
I will still post here just as much as I always did and it's nothing against this site which I love but i accepted a mod position over at totse2 that Ive been eyeing or a while and modding here as well would take to much time. Anyway like i said i will still post here just the same but I cant fully commit to modding here.

If he has nothing this site then why has he chosen to shit all over it as soon as he stepped down? Well that is a rhetorical question as we all know he left becasue he was tired of being laughed out for his ludicrous political panderings and his omgabombmadetehmoon like fits of insanity.

So DS when you read this know that if you shit all over Totse when you return that your position on how a user that behaves that way should be treated is now a matter of public record.

Thanks for playing dumbass.

Comments

• ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited April 2011
    DS/JS is, and always will be, a fucking faggot. End of story, bro.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited April 2011
    He fucking spiraled. Also Tampa FTW!
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    QQ moar fucking old hag.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    Why is registration closed at t2?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    2 questions for ya Rodent....

1) Why do you insist in writing dates military style? Funny how you never write times that way, but for some reason when you are announcing your arrival/departure times like this is some airport and the website is going to ride your ass to wherever....you go to the EFFORT of making it known you were former military. Why is that?

2) Just how IS your wittle boo-boo any how? Because you claimed your posting would be minimal, but it seems you never took a break from your petty grudges and incessant crying. Even about folks that were banned and weren't posting. :rolleyes: Or is it nothing in your real life can compare to the thrill you get with all your cute little gadgets and mod perks here, when you can reign lord over other people's text and talk tough-guy hubris towards people that don't even have the ability to speak back?
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited April 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    2 questions for ya Rodent....

1) Why do you insist in writing dates military style? Funny how you never write times that way, but for some reason when you are announcing your arrival/departure times like this is some airport and the website is going to ride your ass to wherever....you go to the EFFORT of making it known you were former military. Why is that?

2) Just how IS your wittle boo-boo any how? Because you claimed your posting would be minimal, but it seems you never took a break from your petty grudges and incessant crying. Even about folks that were banned and weren't posting. :rolleyes: Or is it nothing in your real life can compare to the thrill you get with all your cute little gadgets and mod perks here, when you can reign lord over other people's text and talk tough-guy hubris towards people that don't even have the ability to speak back?

Fatty and myself approve (for once). This is going in the Internet Tough Guy section of our TUFF GUY gang's Koran. We're DOIslamic.