Weed laced brownies at a junior prom = Win

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Would've been a winrar pr0m.
Fuck them for taking down the vid. :angry:
A JUNIOR prom in Massachusetts was shut down early Friday night over concerns about students eating pot-laced brownies before the event.
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/breaking-news/pot-laced-brownies-shut-down-junior-prom-in-massachusetts/story-e6frea73-1226032775889
Four students fell ill during the prom, and it was discovered that they had eaten pot-laced brownies before leaving the high school for the event, which was held in Atkinson, N.H. As a result, the prom was shut down an hour early, at 10:00pm.
Paramedics were called and three students were taken to the Lawrence General Hospital for treatment before later being released.
Inquiries determined that 19 brownies had been distributed by a student earlier in the day before the prom.Police in North Andover, about 48km north of Boston, are investigating.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Ah, Pussies! Eating weed is my favourite method. Slightly dodgy dosing and people are none-the-wiser. I even ate a weed buttered sandwich going through Heathrow security! Was a great flight monging out at the clouds but had to leg it to a connecting flight with 15 minutes to spare. Stoned off my tits. Also my Nan ate some brownies I made and I told her after about an hour as she wanted to drive home.

I'd prefer a pot-laced brownie Prom as opposed to underage drinking.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    I'd prefer a pot-laced brownie Prom as opposed to underage drinking.

WRONG!

WEed Wont drop the panties My friend. ;)
    edited April 2011
    WRONG!

WEed Wont drop the panties My friend. ;)

Ah I'm dating a Stoner chick. Always worked for me, and now I get the 2 things together, life's allll good :hai: :fap:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    I wanted a stoner chick. i can have things in common.

This bitch im with now sucks.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited April 2011
    Nice!....does she swallow as well?
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    She's waste of time if she doesn't swallow
    edited April 2011
    She's waste of time if she doesn't swallow

In that case, not a waste of time :hai:
  • SemSem Regular
    edited April 2011
    Why the hell did they need to take three students to the hospital for "treatment"? It's only THC.