Could you have a "Normal" relationship with a stripper?

BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
edited April 2011 in Life
A good friend of mine is dating one.

from my past experience the strippers i went out
with were too over top.

I mean i like to party and do certain drugs.

but god damn bitches would go over board.

The excessive drinking, snorting, spending, fucking

had burned me out.

I told him dont do it.

Could you?

and vise versa for the 2 girls we have here

Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    For the most part they are seriously different types of people than I am, much to outgoing and shit.

I have been with one, the relationship lasted 3 days.

tl/dr: NO
  • Mr. MooMr. Moo Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Depends on the stripper really. Is she stripping to pay for college or does she have a drug habit. The best thing you can expect from a stripper is to use her for her money. Treat her like shit and get as much $ as you can out of them. Trash should be treated like trash.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    Mr. Moo wrote: »
    Depends on the stripper really. Is she stripping to pay for college or does she have a drug habit. The best thing you can expect from a stripper is to use her for her money. Treat her like shit and get as much $ as you can out of them. Trash should be treated like trash.

that does not matter. If she is a stripper she is

bound to do things for money most of you think

is shameful. :p
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    strippers are cool chicks to hang out with. relationship? no. very likely that you will become jealous or too overprotective. although i do believe it depends on the girl as well. most are excessive and over the top. i'd say skeet and delete, you don't need unnecessary drama in your life which emotionally unstable girls will bring.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited March 2011
    A friend of mine has been dating a stripper for a long time now, and minus their heroin/other drug habits and the tours my friend has to do with his band, they actually have a pretty normal relationship.
  • mynicknamemynickname Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    It's really all about the guy, and how trusting you are. I've never "seriously" dated one but did have some kind of "relationship" with one we would hang out go out shit like that, I knew she was coming home to me she never gave me a reason to believe she was trifling but I joined the military and we stopped talking...

so if you're a jealous person don't do it
    edited March 2011
    well played my friend.

im not the jealous type so i never gave

shit when she nvr came home or answered her phone.

i saw it as a chance for me to get some side pussy.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited March 2011
    I've never been to a strip club but I'd imagine most of the women are either emotionally damaged sexual abuse victims, coke addicts or they have like thirty kids at age 18.

Harry let's go to one.
    edited March 2011
    Ok, i know the perfect spot.

fly over here to Tx by sat.
  • mynicknamemynickname Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    and what spot in TX is that
    edited March 2011
    Austin,

http://www.sugarsperfect.com/p10a/

you want to join the party?
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited March 2011
    No i doubt it will work out. For you boys its a get your dick wet moment then you move on.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    Even if I wanted to I couldn't. I don't think I ever could tbh. Im a jealous lover and wouldn't be able to handle so many guys ogling my sweatheart. I'd want to bust into the strip club and start decking people.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited April 2011
    I was "talking" to one in the DFW area for a while. She was really hot, and actually a really cool person. She kept attempting to date me but I just couldn't do it. I fucked her a couple times, and we hung out a few times, but anything farther than that, I just couldn't do it. It's really hard for me to gain respect for someone, especially someone who blatantly doesn't respect them self. Without respect and trust, why would you want to enter a committed relationship.
  • AnarchyMasterAnarchyMaster Regular
    edited April 2011
    Only if she abandoned her life of harlotry and accepted a wholesome and spiritual lifestyle.
  • nixster1966nixster1966 Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2011
    I was with a stripper for almost 2 years and her con and lies almost destroyed me. This is extreme as most strippers are not this scripted and planned out and willing to take it this far. Happy Reading!

http://www.whoscammedyou.com/scams/2371
    http://www.whoscammedyou.com/scams/2372
    edited April 2011
    I was with a stripper for almost 2 years and her con and lies almost destroyed me. This is extreme as most strippers are not this scripted and planned out and willing to take it this far. Happy Reading!

http://www.whoscammedyou.com/scams/2371
    http://www.whoscammedyou.com/scams/2372

damn she really pissed off someone enough to create all this.

Pussy is a hell of a drug.