edited April 2011 in Life

Now it's your turn. GO! >

Comments

• IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited April 2011
    Lol the guy at 3:11. What the fuck
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited April 2011
    I thought it was a joke at first and was waiting for the punch line to kick in!
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    what was that about? Im lost...

I saw it but had no clue what they were talking about
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited April 2011
    what was that about? Im lost...

I saw it but had no clue what they were talking about
    A bunch of guys with hipster attitudes saying sorry to all bishes on behalf of all us guys. :p
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    that doesnt count. I'm not sorry!

Ladies those douche bags dont speak for me

I still have more disrespecting to do.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    Im not apologizing for shit. I've only ever treated girls like equals unless they wanted otherwise and I wanted sex/affection. If they want more than that they should go back in time and stop Suzie B. from fighting for their civil rights.

Lately several girls have told me that they wish Susan B. Anthony had never taken a stand for their civil rights, saying they'd much rather be at home cleaning and getting dinner ready than having to work to scrape by with the bills. That shit pisses smell off. You can't have the best of both worlds.
  • edited April 2011
    Gut reaction; oh my god, what a bunch of hippie candyass faggots, and what is it about the long necks, fuck, they look like eels with heads.

Intellectual response; The truly stupid thing about this, is that at it's heart, it is completely denying the immense power women have in the social equation. If I was a feminist I would be pretty pissed at this. The entire statement places men at the heart of things, and completely denies the actions of women on the negative aspects of progress. And if no woman had a hand in the negative results, how can they take credit for the positive ones?

The act of apologizing for things like war, social conflict, and the price the environment pays for the continuing progress of humanity, means that we also take credit for the advancements that came from these acts. Would any of the few women on this site like to stand up and say, "oh no, that was none of my doing, Marie Curie was just an uppity bitch, Oppenheimer and Einstein did the real work"

I am about as enlightened as they come, and I am not ashamed to say that. I think women are wonderful, and I am as in touch with my feminine side as I can be, short of cutting off the twins, handing them to some wiccan she-wolf and saying, "Yes, make me your bitch". I know this is not the case for a lot of men, and in regards to prostitution and sexual stereotyping, I would like to add my apologies to those expressed in the video, as I have been party to both, frequently and without regret.

So, my statement to the women, all 3 of them that might read this;

Women are the niggers of the world, a self deprecating statement put forth by Yoko Ono. Do any of the women out there agree with this? Do you really think it's us keeping you down? The dudes on the video sure do, in fact, I think they believe that without our apologies and help, you might never get a step further.

Fuck them, be a fucking right on powerful woman. Did you even want an apology? Did you not just manipulate someone the other day using your gender as leverage? Would the entire male gender bending down to kiss your ass make one bit of difference in your life?

This video is a useless heap of shit, fuck every moron who participated in it, and fuck every nutless faggot who takes it as anything more than a heap of inherently MASCULINE egotistical bullshit. Also, it is repetitive, and could have wasted way less time than it did.

C/O
    "I can has blowjob?"
  • IAmMrPositiveIAmMrPositive Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    I'm going to send this to all the females on my facebook and see if I can get laid. :thumbsup:
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited April 2011
    wow fuck those guys , they can all go to hell. i agree with MM and C/O.

this is bullshit , i aint apologizing because girls are whores and they want equal rights at a time only when they think it should apply to them.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited April 2011
    I'm going to send this to all the females on my facebook because im a huge faggot and agree with the people that created that movie. :thumbsup:
    fixed :angry::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • AnarchyMasterAnarchyMaster Regular
    edited April 2011
  • edited April 2011
    That gentle and carefully modulated tone they all seem to use has a HALesque creepiness to it.

I can imagine one of them being arrested for molesting small girls and saying, calmly, soothingly, something like 'I was only trying to bathe my spirit in her uncorrupted feminine energies in order to grow and understand the true nature of her beauty'.
  • edited April 2011
    These fucking mutts...

Goddamn it; there's nothin' wrong with being a woman, or liking women.... But there's a huuuuge problem with going out of your way to eat their shit :mad:
    edited April 2011
    Women are the niggers of the world, a self deprecating statement put forth by Yoko Ono. Do any of the women out there agree with this? Do you really think it's us keeping you down? The dudes on the video sure do, in fact, I think they believe that without our apologies and help, you might never get a step further.

No, I don't think men are "keeping women down." Gender role in society is a complex issue and honestly I find this video condescending and reeking with *male privilege.
    Fuck them, be a fucking right on powerful woman. Did you even want an apology? Did you not just manipulate someone the other day using your gender as leverage? Would the entire male gender bending down to kiss your ass make one bit of difference in your life?

Why the fuck do I need an apology and why the fuck do men need to kiss ANY woman's ass? Perceived chivalrous acts are just as sexist as blatant discrimination. Again, the fact that these men think women need an apology for being women is extremely insulting.
    This video is a useless heap of shit, fuck every moron who participated in it, and fuck every nutless faggot who takes it as anything more than a heap of inherently MASCULINE egotistical bullshit. Also, it is repetitive, and could have wasted way less time than it did.

All of this.

*if you don't know what male privilege is then google it before you accuse me of being a radical feminist or something for fuck's sake
  • OsirisOsiris Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    why the fuck do men need to kiss ANY woman's ass?

Because a fair portion of females are playas who use their looks to get what they want. So by not kissing a girls ass, she is disinterested and will choose a male that is willing to kiss her ass. Regardless if your intentions are getting laid or just friendship and communication. Sex is a fucking game, almost exactly like A Brave New World, But I ain't playin, fuck those cuntfaces.
    Perceived chivalrous acts are just as sexist as blatant discrimination.

Are you saying that holding a door open is sexist? What if open a door for a man?
    Maybe these "Perceived chivalrous" acts are just acts of kindness, because its good to help people out, male and female.

As I roam through the streets of downtown venus
    Tryin to auction off monuments of Osiris' severed penis
    But they don't want penis in venus
    androgynous cosmology sets their spirits free
    AND THEY NEITHER MEN NOR WOMEN BE
    But they be down with the billion niggaz who have yet to see
    That INTERPLANETARY TRUTH is Androgynous

-Saul Williams
    edited April 2011
    Osiris wrote: »
    Because a fair portion of females are playas who use their looks to get what they want. So by not kissing a girls ass, she is disinterested and will choose a male that is willing to kiss her ass. Regardless if your intentions are getting laid or just friendship and communication. Sex is a fucking game, almost exactly like A Brave New World, But I ain't playin, fuck those cuntfaces.

So what? If men choose to let themselves be manipulated in that way, sucks to be them. There are plenty of women who are not "playas". You really think men don't do this just as often if not more often than women? Manipulation goes both ways.
    Are you saying that holding a door open is sexist? What if open a door for a man?
    Maybe these "Perceived chivalrous" acts are just acts of kindness, because its good to help people out, male and female.

Nice straw man. No, I didn't say that, and where did I imply it wasn't good to help people?
  • OsirisOsiris Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    You stated that chivalry was just as sexist as discrimination. I saw this as saying "Guys doing nice things for girls are just trying to get laid and are in no way doing this out of their own morals" Explain or something.

Of course not all women are playas, Ive got three sisters that aren't for sure. But every girl that I have met in the past month has tried to get free booze/drugs/money off of me, or they just want me to shamelessly give them attention and not actually partake in a conversation. Ive never manipulated a women, although I'm damn good looking and could easily do so, I just think it is easier for women to manipulate men than vise versa.
  • edited April 2011
    "Guys doing nice things for girls are just trying to get laid and are in no way doing this out of their own morals"

This.

Evolutionary Psychology tells us as much.

:D