What do you want to buy?

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I keep getting urges to buy an Air Pistol. I have plenty of projectile-items back at home but I miss being able to fuck about with darts or pellets, not least as I live away from home. Just a cheap .177 break barrel. Shame they cost near on £40 and I'm trying to save up for a holiday.

Your turn.

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited April 2011
    I want to buy some nice subs, and a ridiculously overpowered laptop.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Some of my buddies actually just bought some shitty air soft guns for their dorm room down the hall. Made a drinking game of it, got little targets and we pretty much play darts but with the BBs. Loser gets shot by the winner, doesn't hurt, but stings a but at close range.

I was thinking of buying some road lights for my vehicle, something like this:
    aaron4.jpg
    But for my roof.

what kind of truck do you drive?

And i dont want anything at this moment.

I hate buying shit. No im not jewish!
  • SemSem Regular
    edited April 2011
    While it's a bit nerdy I've currently got my eyes set on the AWUS036NH wifi adapter for wifi hacking.

AWUS036NH-2T.jpg

Just moved into a nicer apartment complex a week or two ago so I'm curious as to what kind of signals I'll get with this piece of hardware :)
    edited April 2011
    lol...that'll look bad ass with the piaa Lights on top.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    I want a set of whisky rocks, but the only place around here that sells them is sold out, so I gotta wait a month :(
    edited April 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I want a set of whisky rocks, but the only place around here that sells them is sold out, so I gotta wait a month :(

thats very badass, i had never herd of that.

I want some now.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited April 2011
    I want to buy a car. Anything that runs pretty much. Can't buy shit until i sell my project car though.
    edited April 2011
    Wow, that post about needing to sell my project car must have been good luck, I just got a call about an offer lmao.
    edited April 2011
    They are new to me too, looks like a much better alternative to ice, fucking ice waters down my whiskey :mad:

Here's a tip: Use only one ice cube.

I usually add a splash of water to reduce the alcohol sting as it masks the flavour. One ice cube is slightly more than a splash, but if you're using ice, it'll suffice.
    edited April 2011
    ^Yeh, I was going to buy it from there after the store said they were out, but it's more expensive with shipping and I'm in no rush :o
  • edited April 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Here's a tip: Use only one ice cube.

I usually add a splash of water to reduce the alcohol sting as it masks the flavour. One ice cube is slightly more than a splash, but if you're using ice, it'll suffice.

Adding ice to whisky is a relatively new thing... drink it warm with apple pie n cheddar cheese... that's how james herriott would want you to do it

I really want to go to Australia, so idk i guess tickets to there?
  • edited April 2011
    I could do with a few things really. I want to buy a nice laser pointer with a visible beam, but not one strong enough to burn shit (so I don't have to be AS careful when messing around with it outside. Don't want any forest fires now, do I?!). I could also do with a car, probably some new computer parts here and there.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited April 2011
    A new coil for my flames thrower. Mine is not getting hot enough - changed the jet already and no change - looks like the coil has got too hot and the jet is not aiming in the right place.

Will try bending it back into place before I splash out £70 tho.

28jxsly.png
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited April 2011
    Really need a drum sander and a good milling table. Possibly a shaping table, as well, but it's not as important at the moment.

All of 'em make my job so much fucking easier.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    boeing787_high.jpg

Heard they're cheap nowadays.
    edited April 2011
    Update to my post above. I sold the car I've been wanting to sell and now I'm buying a Mazda RX7.

This thread is good luck.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    ^ are you the one that has a hole in his chest!?!?
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    ^ are you the one that has a hole in his chest!?!?

*Had a hole. Yes.

I'm very disappointed in my sad excuse for a scar.