Side Bitches

TraumTraum Regular
edited April 2011 in Life
I'm just curious as to who feels side bitches are ok and perhaps even necessary.

Personally, as someone who feels little if any emotion for any member of the human race, I try to keep one around.

If a female wants to get laid, it's not all that difficult for her to do so. It's not quite like that with males. Say yer in a relationship, yer girlfriend gets angry and cuts you off for a little while. Should you suffer? Or should you call up the side bitch so you can still get some until yer girlfriend decides to put out again?

The girl I am currently talking to is out of town for a couple days right now, so I am calling my side bitch to come over tonight.

I would also like if possible to hear a female point of view on this, from both angles. If this was done to you, and if you had a man on the side for the same reasons.

--- I am unsure whether the title of this thread is ok or not. I could not think of another word to substitute "bitch" with. As the correct term for what I'm speaking of, is literally, "Side Bitch."

Comments

• ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited April 2011
    STFU ACOLYTE

p.s. does this other person know about the said "side bitch"? This just sounds like cheating and is pure stupidity. Why would my bf not have sex with me? Why would I ever need more than him? oh! I wouldn't.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited April 2011
    That's yer opinion, not everyone would share the same opinion. No neither of them know about each other, also I am not dating either one.

I am speaking from a purely emotionless standpoint. If emotions were involved things would be different, as the emotional gain from being with the person would be enough to satisfy anything.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    It's just an excuse. Unless your relationship is a really a relationship you wouldn't be using the so-called side bitch. I think it can be termed as cheating and betrayal. When you have a bf/gf you're sort of commited to each other and fooling around with other meat is just being a dog.

It would be a lot easier if you didn't have a gf and had two side bitches or fuck buddies.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited April 2011
    Like I previously stated, this comes from an emotionless standpoint.

Call me what you will, but I find it near impossible to harbor feelings for anyone. Perhaps it comes from a life of being hurt, or perhaps I'm just an emotionless bastard, either way this discussion was meant from a purely physical standpoint. Yes the notion of a "side bitch" would be considered cheated, and that act is morally wrong as you are betraying yer partner. That point is mute though, as the act of being committed and caring about another persons feelings has left me years ago.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Traum wrote: »

Call me what you will, but I find it near impossible to harbor feelings for anyone. Perhaps it comes from a life of being hurt, or perhaps I'm just an emotionless bastard, either way this discussion was meant from a purely physical standpoint. Yes the notion of a "side bitch" would be considered cheated, and that act is morally wrong as you are betraying yer partner. That point is mute though, as the act of being committed and caring about another persons feelings has left me years ago.

Well, from that point of view I can see it could be very useful. I mean you will have to work a bit hard in keeping them away from each other but it would be nice if both girls knew about this and kept their cool.

I am not going to flame you for not falling in love or acting in a different manner. Not everyone falls in love and most people are capable of falling in love again and again and in that same way some people just don't get in love or actively see the relationship in the society approved manner.

But technically the only problem you might encounter would be your friends and social gathering because to them it will be morally wrong and they will judge you because of it.

Come to think of it, Islam allows you to keep 5 wives in the old days you can have as many as you like, plus they kept slaves. I wonder if that trend can somehow be implemented again. I would love to have some love girls in my harem.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited April 2011

you asked for opinions dick
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    . . . Come to think of it, Islam allows you to keep 5 wives in the old days you can have as many as you like, plus they kept slaves. I wonder if that trend can somehow be implemented again. I would love to have some love girls in my harem.

I think that if this was something socially acceptable and just how things were done it might be different. Come to think of it I am Native American They had multiple "wives" back then, it would be different. This is no longer apart of the culture, mainly because of assimilation and emulating Christianity/monogamy.

you asked for opinions dick

inorite!

all in all that sounds more like multiple fuck buddies. idk sex is just sex to some people and that's ok as long as no one gets hurt.

I appreciate the PM but it wasn't necessary :o
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    I'm just curious as to who feels side bitches are ok and perhaps even necessary.

Personally, as someone who feels little if any emotion for any member of the human race, I try to keep one around.

If a female wants to get laid, it's not all that difficult for her to do so. It's not quite like that with males. Say yer in a relationship, yer girlfriend gets angry and cuts you off for a little while. Should you suffer? Or should you call up the side bitch so you can still get some until yer girlfriend decides to put out again?

The girl I am currently talking to is out of town for a couple days right now, so I am calling my side bitch to come over tonight.

I would also like if possible to hear a female point of view on this, from both angles. If this was done to you, and if you had a man on the side for the same reasons.

--- I am unsure whether the title of this thread is ok or not. I could not think of another word to substitute "bitch" with. As the correct term for what I'm speaking of, is literally, "Side Bitch."

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good for you young blood. there is no problem in it all.

I enjoyed myself some side hoes till it got too much to manage.

As long as you still treat your girl right and dont slip up

everything is cool.
    edited April 2011
    :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good for you young blood. there is no problem in it all.

I enjoyed myself some side hoes till it got too much to manage.

As long as you still treat your girl right and dont slip up

everything is cool.

big pimpin!
    edited April 2011
    ducklips wrote: »
    big pimpin!

:o:o I like options
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    You did ask for opinions in OP. The title is fine, it is your thread. As long as it isn't misleading about the content I don't see why anyone would have a problem with it. I think most of us knew what you meant.

On topic: I get plenty of sex from Username. I have no need for said "side bitches". ;)
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    I used to be in this situation but had to change the "bitch" as they wanted more emotional involvement. I'm sure you can find a rant or 2 on relationships I wrote here months ago.
  • edited April 2011
    Wow the females really tore into him, and fast...

I really don't give a shit... It really depends how u feel about the girl... If you fel nothing, then I don't see why our opinion matters...

I like 'side bitch'... Reminds me of Dome(head) hahahahahaha
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    you're not even dating the other chick, so yeah you can and should have as many side bitches as possible. never know when a ho's gots 2 go.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited April 2011
    never know when a ho's gots 2 go.

qft brah
  • edited April 2011
    Lol In the single world I say all is fair game.. If there is a commitment-- a VERY CLEAR commitment-- then I say it isn't cool.. When I was single I always had a couple guys that I would "see" here and there regularly.. No one ever really knew about the other because, frankly, it wasn't their business.. I was always safe, so I wasn't out spreading diseases and the like, so I never saw an issue. Now I'm married.. so having stand-by cock is a no go.. So unless she is your legit girlfriend.. then I say, you're single go for it.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited April 2011
    If I'm in a full blown relationship, side bitches are a no-no.

However, if I'm still just "talking" or "seeing" someone without a real commitment, I say it's fair game. Fuck whoever you want, whenever you want so long as it's not infidelity.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited April 2011
    So last night while drunk as shit I told the girl I'm talking to about my side bitch. She's not angry because technically we are not dating. However she now wants to have a threesome with her, or another female.
    edited April 2011
    So last night while drunk as shit I told the girl I'm talking to about my side bitch. She's not angry because technically we are not dating. However she now wants to have a threesome with her, or another female.

good job dude. i tend to release too much info when drunk as well. But i

never had a girl be cool with me spilling the beans.

post pics when it happens
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited April 2011
    Call me what you will, but I find it near impossible to harbor feelings for anyone. Perhaps it comes from a life of being hurt, or perhaps I'm just an emotionless bastard,

Lol.

As for having "side bitches", if you're in a real relationship and your girl/boyfriend is under the impression that you're committed to each other, you're a fucking scumbag. Being cheated on is one of the worst feelings ever.

However, if neither of you are really dating seriously then go for it.

Edit: Wtf are you waiting for. If she wants a threesome get on that shit