Today I saw a criminal. . .

Gary OakGary Oak Regular
edited April 2011 in Man Cave
Well, Today I was at Wal-Mart, and I saw a fucking criminal. There was no mistaking it. He was a scraggly man around 6'0ft tall. He had long hair and a full beard. He was wearing shitty clothes too. He wasn't a bum, but he looked sketchy.

I was in the electronics aisle when I first set my eyes on him. You could tell he was in a rush, not a good sign. He ended up rushing to the phone aisle. It took him about 5 seconds to notice the cheapest phone and hurried himself to the counter. He slammed it on the counter, while he glanced over both shoulders nervously.

I think the phone ended up being $25. The criminal pulled a giant wad of bills out of his pocket. I took a quick glance at him and I estimated there were maybe 100-150 bills in this bundle. This shit was big. As the criminal was figuring out which bills he would use, the sales clerk asked him if he wanted to purchase a warranty on his phone. The criminal rudely declined.

The point I'm trying to make is do not act fucking sketchy. I'm not a criminal, and I could tell that he was. It's the little details that cause suspicion. Any idiot can sell weed, but only the smart can survive.

Comments

• Chris HansenChris Hansen Regular
    edited April 2011
    You have no proof this man is a criminal. All you know is he needed a phone and quick. What is the crime in that?
  • tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
    edited April 2011
    Was he black?
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    he bought a phone with a lot of cash with dirty clothes

and hes a criminal?

Nice
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    sounds more like meth.
  • edited April 2011
    A true criminal wouldn't have stopped to pay for the phone...
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited April 2011
    I thought frost byte was in jail?

(Just kidding fb where are you?)
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited April 2011
    He looked like a criminal, but that doesn't mean he is a criminal. He could very well just be an oddball. Behavior like that will certainly attract loss prevention attention though.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Maybe he was intentionally acting sketchy to deviate security from an actual criminal? :confused:
  • tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Maybe he was intentionally acting sketchy to deviate security from an actual criminal? :confused:

Ahh yes, the ole distract and grab. LP concentrates on him, his buddy is making off with some goodies. Folks do it all the time.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited April 2011
    I thought frost byte was in jail?

(Just kidding fb where are you?)

He's in jail
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited April 2011
    Damn that blows.
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I think the phone ended up being $25. The criminal pulled a giant wad of bills out of his pocket. I took a quick glance at him and I estimated there were maybe 100-150 bills in this bundle. This shit was big. As the criminal was figuring out which bills he would use, the sales clerk asked him if he wanted to purchase a warranty on his phone. The criminal rudely declined.

The point I'm trying to make is do not act fucking sketchy. I'm not a criminal, and I could tell that he was. It's the little details that cause suspicion. Any idiot can sell weed, but only the smart can survive.

Wait he paid for the phone? This is a pretty fucking pointless thread.