I'm getting high by myself

Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
For the first time. I had a thread about this on Zoklet, but my shit got deleted:mad:

I used to smoke with my old roommate, and he always prepared and rolled it, I just smoked the shit:)

Can anyone give me tips on how to prepare/roll up my own shit? I plan on using a White Owl Blunt.

Comments

• AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Just smoke out of a pipe.

So less time wasted rolling yourself a blunt/joint.
  • Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
    edited July 2010
    does it affect the high any?
  • VegaVega New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    cool beans.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Who are you?
    edited July 2010
    Tokenblackguy. Check the sig dawg

someone took my name
    edited July 2010
    I may be able to get that for you. If not, talk to pacino..
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »
    I may be able to get that for you. If not, talk to pacino..

Pacino has TBG's name.

Definitely PM him to get it back.:o
    edited July 2010
    just did. He said Mashlehash had the pw for it.
    edited July 2010
    Fuck. Give me a minute to remember. I might be able to request a new password if I don't remember it.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    Malcolm X wrote: »
    does it affect the high any?

If anything it's more effective because burning cock is pretty much the most inefficient way to smoke.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Just make sure you hold it in like you normally would, you'll barely get high if you're smoking like it's a cig.
  • white rabbitwhite rabbit Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I prefer to get stoned alone, but most other drugs I prefer to do in a group. Psyches, opiates, alcohol etc
  • Death SnuggleDeath Snuggle Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Wow... I'm always smoking alone... in groups... Well, I just smoke all the time. It can get dull if you do it too often.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited July 2010
    Smoking by yourself is the way to go imo. Other people get annoying when they're high.

Of course when I'm high all I really want to do it cook, eat, and watch television. Cooking whilst high is so win; you think up the craziest things to make and it always tastes amazing.
  • L33tzL33tz Regular
    edited July 2010
    I am Malcom Equis

haha
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    Don't roll a blunt dude, there's no point really if you're by yourself. Plus you'll probably suck at it your first time.

You could roll a joint, or even easier, just smoke out of a bowl. It's easy to make a homemade bowl.

First, get a soda can and put a dent in the bottom part of the side of the can. This will be the "bowl" part where you put the weed so don't make it too wide, but deep enough that weed will easily stay there. Next, take a safety pin or other narrow and pointy object and poke a screen of holes in the dent. Make a nice mesh so your weed won't fall through into the can, but it will still hit nice. Next, stab a larger hole in the side of the can for the rush hole. Put it in a nice spot so it's comfortable to put your thumb over.

There, you're done. In case you didn't figure it out yet, you smoke out of the top of the can that you normally drink from. These are great quick pipes that are easy to make and hit real nice. Always good if you're smoking alone or with a group and don't have a piece. Just be careful not to spill the bud, that can be real easy to do with these can-pipes.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited July 2010
    I prefere almost exclusivly being high alone. Some motherfucker almost always pisses me off when I smoke socially. Same goes for most other drugs when I think about it...
  • edited July 2010
    Who cares. When I get high by myself, I turn up the stereo, watch some TV, browse the web, nothin' wrong with that. In fact it helps my attention span so I don't go checking a site for 5 seconds then moving on to something else.
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited July 2010
    Caesar wrote: »
    I prefere almost exclusivly being high alone. Some motherfucker almost always pisses me off when I smoke socially. Same goes for most other drugs when I think about it...

Always the one prick.