Original Community Story 2

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited April 2011 in Life
You know the rules guys and gals. Pick up where the last person stopped. Only edit your contribution for grammatical purposes. No editing for story purposes after someone else posts more story content. Commentary is of course welcome but try not to derail. I'll start off leaving it open for details as not to force specifics.

A cold wind blew strongly against my body as I passed beneath one of the many the softly glowing street lights following the concrete. I pulled my coat tightly around me and kept walking. The park was quiet except the occasional cooing of a nested bird and the sound of dead leaves scraping the sidewalk. I tense my muscles at the sudden sound of footsteps running behind me...

Comments

• TraumTraum Regular
    edited April 2011
    My hands form quickly into fist as the footsteps draw closer. Turning sharply to look behind I see nobody is there. Even so, I can still hear the footsteps growing ever closer. I continue my journey in hopes that maybe I am just hearing things. As I walk underneath a street light, it suddenly goes out, leaving me shrouded in darkness.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited April 2011
    Then I realized, the tuff guy krew was behind me because they were throwing paki insults at me. My fist slowly became a palm to the face as fattymcfuckface and habanero were armed with their tuff gear and worn out jeans. Only the god of pakis could know my final fate.