Merge Clean Tech with Green Planet

edited April 2011 in Help and Suggestions
"Clean Tech is nothing more than a cancer sucking the life out of GP."

What little life there is, anyway. Even Trousersnake, a former GP mod who loathes me, agreed with me on this matter when I used that exact description of it nearly four years ago. The reason it was never merged with GP on Totse is because it was the brainchild of Jeff himself and no one had the balls to touch it (until MomentaryLapseOfReason lived up to his username and hard deleted it, lol), depsite the fact that virtually no-one wanted it because it was such a shitty idea.

I assume it's become part of the inheritance here for tradition's sake; now is a good a time as any to get rid of it.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Well, if enough users side with you, it will be done. Personally I will stay neutral in this matter but I see your point.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    "Clean Tech is nothing more than a cancer sucking the life out of GP."

What little life there is, anyway. Even Trousersnake, a former GP mod who loathes me, agreed with me on this matter when I used that exact description of it nearly four years ago. The reason it was never merged with GP on Totse is because it was the brainchild of Jeff himself and no one had the balls to touch it (until MomentaryLapseOfReason lived up to his username and hard deleted it, lol), depsite the fact that virtually no-one wanted it because it was such a shitty idea.

I assume it's become part of the inheritance here for tradition's sake; now is a good a time as any to get rid of it.

How about we merge your asshole with your face faggot!

Really though, I don't give a shit, merge away. Clean Tech is kind of dumb to have split from the GP forum anyways, splitting hairs and shit. :thumbsup:

^ this should count for several votes, since I Mod it. :cool:
  • edited April 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    How about we merge your asshole with your face faggot!

An interesting suggestion. I'll be sure to give it all the consideration it is due.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Two votes in, come on guys. You have 10 minutes before I just do it.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    Merge them. They're practically the same. You need clean tech to have a green planet.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    All posts moved and section removed.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    All posts moved and section removed.

lol teach those fuckers to be innactive.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    I never even got a chance to visit it! :(

Fucking Slave.
  • edited April 2011
    I was just about to write a large text file on the subject and have my 75 member save the earth group register.. Guess I'll find another forum to contribute.
  • edited April 2011
    Fast work, Dfg! That certainly's something I like about this place. :)
    Box wrote: »
    Fucking Slave.

You should form a club and call it that. You'll probably get quite a few members. :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I was just about to write a large text file on the subject and have my 75 member save the earth group register.. Guess I'll find another forum to contribute.

Troll? You can still get them registered if you really wanted too but I doubt they can handle Totse.

@Slave, well I don't see a point in delaying things. I love working fast.