People who get caught smuggling drugs

PacinoPacino Regular
edited April 2011 in Man Cave
Ok so i watched a program the other night about smugglers being caught in the port of dover UK

They had there suspicions and pulled over a car, they searched a car and found a few packets of cocaine in the roof when they took out the light fitting...

So ok these bitches got caught...

My point is, i really would like to piss these fuckers off - they spend hours searching a vehicle and when they find something they're so fucking happy

So i want to piss them off!

Lets say i hide a few bags of salt or whatever in my car and make it look like a really fucking suspicious package and act nervous and shit if i get pulled over

So they find it, OMG WE HIT THA JACKPOT - and they test it, WTF ITS SALT? omg we loooooseeeee :( (and then i fucking LOLOLOL)

can they charge me with anything? wasting police time??

and will they pay for the damage done to my vehicle??

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    You probably could do that, actually. THey would still question you why you had it and probe into your background.
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention. THese sorts of programs really help my mates who are into this kinda thing and they're watching it at theirs, too.
  • edited April 2011
    They can't charge you because it's not illegal. Just be careful though - if it looks like you're intentionally wasting police time and money then I don't think they'll take that too lightly.
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
    Picturing this cracks me up inside. Use baking soda it looks a lot like cocaine. They might try to give you some bullshit charge if they realize you're doing it intentionally, we know how cops are. Know your rights and have a lawyer on speed dial and you'll be fine though. Do this and report back with proof that it happened.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited April 2011
    If they ask why you have packets of salt/baking soda, talk about how it's part of your spiritual beliefs that they are holy goods and help keep you happy, etc. Not illegal in the slightest, and if they ask why you were acting nervous when they pulled you over, just say you get nervous around police because you hear a lot of about police brutality, corruption, etc.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I like the idea but!

A) For this to work you will require a close mate.
    B) Get your mate to make small packets which are semi transparent and filled with Baking poweder with some salt. Make sure to pack them tight using a duck tape. Get at least three layers.
    C) Drive around hot spots where you know police might arrest you. Park beside some patrol car and then take out a fake packet which is filled with crashed sugar. Pour some on your hand and sniff it and act like it's some epic drug. Then carefully duck a little and lick the sugar, make it look like you're sniffing it.
    D) After doing one round act like you're loving this.
    E) Wait for the cops to get to you and once they come close to your car you act surprised and throw the packet or drop it. This simple act will confirm that you're doing drugs.

After that just don't say anything and let them search the car and when the find the packets of powder you start lol'ing. Then talk about your friend being an asshole and pulling a prank on you.

They will take you to the station and it's best if you place the packets in places where they will be forced to damage your car. It's BEST TO RECORD EVERYTHING. It would be awesome if your mate was recording this.

When asked about your snorting, tell them you like sugar and you frequently lick it. When asked about your friend, tell him he was playing a prank on me.

Get a decent lawyer and you can make this work. It's best if you check your local law or talk with a lawyer before doing this.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    just to set one thing straight im not actually gonna do this, im too pussy

but i hope one of you will :)